Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4192 times)
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Those who understand how bitcoin works will.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Yeah most people in this community still have faith in bitcoin especially the old folks in here are not really disturbed by the reduction in bitcoin price becauese they really understand the system of volatility and how it works.

Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
From the way things are despite the low market condition, I will say that people still have confidence in bitcoin. A lot of trading is still going on with BTC.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Anyone who really knows much about cryptocurrencies will never loose confidence in this great coin. If people have lost confidence in Bitcoin, I think they would not have been trading this coin on the exchanges and also buying huge amounts of BTC.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that was created that people really trust and have confidence in. They always believe in this coin because they know where it is coming from and its certain achievements.

anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

a lot of hope is there all the time for a good future. belief brings to this day why must survive. this is great for me, can be here and hold it. many people around me told me to leave Crypto but our way was different and we were still convinced of all this. I support
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

That's is really true we need to stand and continue to support for whole cryptocurrency, i suggest to all hold on don't give up  time has comes for us the crypto rise are going strong again in the right time.
Solid support from the people are best ways to find success this time of crisis.

jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

It is difficult to say that people have loads of confidence in bitcoin especially in this trying times when the value of bitcoin is plunging Donwards and the agencies that are supposed to come to a positive conclusion about the technology is giving investors a hard time but I know bitcoin will make it through and only good supporters will uphold
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Yes, their are a lots of people are still support in bitcoin they are very interested to invest their money in bitcoin because they are aiming a better future for their investment in bitcoin. And they always feel and trust the price roll back to rise up in higher position.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:15:00 AM

many people that disappointed when the bitcoin price is down from 20000 to 7000 because all people think that bitcoin will rise up more and more and hope that bitcoin can be the main digital currencies in the world, so they think that don't want to use it anymore because afraid the price of bitcoin dropping

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:29:40 AM

Bitcoin still has its supports from the investors on the market. If not for the confidence and trust coming from its investors, Bitcoin would have collapse by now in the midst of the attacks coming from the governments. Bitcoin has a great future for the entire crypto market and mode of payments in every business.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency.

Those who are disturbed by the fall of bitcoin are people who are impatient and eager to sell their bitcoin. While the decline continues to occur in a prolonged manner, of course they will be disturbed even not a few who tend to be emotional. If only they could be patient, I think they will not be disturbed both mentally and spiritually.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

People's confidence in Bitcoin has dropped as a result of the market downturn.
If the confidence of people in bitcoin has dropped just because the price went down then they do not deserve to be in this market, bitcoin is a lot more than its price and if you take the time to read about it and understand more about what bitcoin is about you will see that bitcoin is one of the best technologies invented in the last years, it's impossible that is not going to become successful and yet those people doubt about what bitcoin can do.

It's not simply about these people deserving to be part of the bitcoin market or not, perhaps, it is more likely that bitcoin is not really for them. I remember a great hero saying that not everyone can be doctors, if they do, who will plow the lands?

And you are indeed right citing that bitcoin has been one of the best technological breakthrough in the past few years. None really expected that the blockchain system will work independently & decentralized, free from any form the conventional central governing authority that records down or writes off a transaction.

The success rate is indeed high. But as many forecasts, the time will come that bitcoin will be widely accepted everywhere. And even those who lost trust in it will be part of the global community using this digital currency.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

The bitcoin market is changing. Although it is going down but I believe it still has great potential.This is just the beginning. Bitcoin's price will reach billion in the future. We just need to wait.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
From the way things are despite the low market condition, I will say that people still have confidence in bitcoin. A lot of trading is still going on with BTC.
Many have confidence on bitcoin as it is become acceptable everywhere. I won't give up even the price drops but support it because time comes that I will gain good from it. Time to buy huge volume because it is much cheaper, we won't seen the change before the year ends, so better to be ready for it.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

To be clear, the majority has lost faith because most people have met bitcoin for the first time when the prices were high. Since then, prices have been falling steadily and it seems that this trend is still not finished. The price must reach at least $ 10,000 to bring back confidence to bitcoin.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
4builder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

If you're talking about the residents of this forum, I believe it's obvious they are confident BTC is going to be fine in the long run. Otherwise, what are they doing here? Wink
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

People still have and they are proud of it. Those who took their time and read thoroughly about the coin has so much confidence that, even when the prices goes down they dont actually shake.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

People still have and they are proud of it. Those who took their time and read thoroughly about the coin has so much confidence that, even when the prices goes down they dont actually shake.
Bitcoin is going  more popular everywhere and even the price down there is no reason to be shaken because it is big opportunity to buy huge volume when it is cheaper. People must enjoy of gaining it now and see how fruitful it could be when the price goes up and no more regret for not believing on it.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Smart people have confidence, not smart doesn't have that confidence. We all know that Crypto is very useful technology and have the future, but current situation makes cry people who don't understand what is happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: