Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4192 times)
Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Of course, because bitcoin a cryptocurrence can not stop anyone. It will decrease / increase, there is no possibility of it being concealed. And now people know Bitcoin very well, but many people create a panic that spreads a lot of false news that Bitcoin Scam
But Bitcoin just comes back to the previous place. It takes a little while to come back. It is not enough that they sell their amounts.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sixson

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

I have.Just wait and see.The time will come and everyone will use it
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Bit coin is a true crypto currency with a potential of giving high profits when someone invests in it. People still have confidence in it and are still buying Bitcoin because they are sure they will get a lot of profit from investing in it.

111RONY

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

We may feel disappointed about the market now but its pretty normal for me because of the manipulators, time will come and bitcoin will grow on its own. Don’t just quit easily because the best price of bitcoin is yet to come, be patience and focus on your goal in life.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

Yeah the manipulators manipulate it but they gonna also give it a big pump and then we have the next big bull run coming.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

Bitcoin has survived the worst ups and downs in its lifetime and it still has a competitive demand which is only growing. People still have high hopes from Bitcoin I believe and as they represent the future of digital money I do not think that it is going anywhere and the confidence of people in it will only grow.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

I still have confidence in Bitcoin that will goes back up in future, besides we invested  Bitcoin and expect return in future, but some people want to have a rapid growth  and if does not go in they're direction they do the panic selling.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Many people who support bitcoin and believe bitcoin can still provide benefits, bitcoin is still the most popular coin and it proves many of those who believe in bitcoin. I also think bitcoin is worth believing because bitcoin can provide benefits to meet family needs in financial matters.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

well that is fucking truth about this business, sometimes we have to look at the market and have full faith in because it will suddenly grow somedays.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

There is no real reason not to have faith in bitcoin, you should see the yearly stats and then you will have the positive feelings about it.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I still have confidence in Bitcoin that will goes back up in future, besides we invested  Bitcoin and expect return in future, but some people want to have a rapid growth  and if does not go in they're direction they do the panic selling.

Because they day by day the bitcoin is getting more popular so if they enter the crypto world they can gain more profit from their investment.

Also they have an approach  so that they can minimize the loss on it, they have hodl approach. If they can hold it until the price gets high meaning to say,if most of the investors hold the supply will become limited that is the time to pump again.

Some investors  just sell without thinking that they just wasting it. If they will research and study patiently the situation  and solutions  on it they will have tge confidence to stay calm during the challenges. Its just like a genius that have a confidence inspite of everything because they study well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
they still have a confidence because they believe that everything gonna be fine instead they panic we should choose to relax and to enjoy
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

They afraid on the movement of bitcoin because they are new in the industry, or else they buy bitcoin in the higher price and now it has a lower value that is the reason why they are stress and depress they didn't know how long it should hold they just want easy money and stable on the price that they bought but if does happen market would crash they didn't understand on how crypto currency works.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:28:42 AM

I am still have confidence in bitcoin because cryptocurrency is the future. Bitcoin is safest crypto investment because the transaction volume is biggest in market. More good news will coming to market and institutional finance will come to market if ETF approved by regulator.
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:39:25 AM

I agree with what you think about Bitoin now. if we give up on falling Bitcoin, then we are very wrong. We must not be lazy, instead we must be more enthusiastic.
If other people are currently lazy, then we use this opportunity to get more profits.
That's what I do with my friends and the results are very surprising, we can make hundreds of dollars every week from Bitcoin.
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

There are still people who believe in this coin the proof is here in this forum. As long as this forum works people are still have faith in it. And besides no one says that bitcoin will fade completely it just that the naturebof bitcoin is volatile, fear not because it's natural it's a cycle.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

With the current status of the market, i think people still have confidence in bitcoin because it keeps on fighting to stay in the line. Though bitcoin has never break the 7,000$ resistance yet, but it manage to stay in the 6,000$ mark without going down to 5,000$ until now.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

I am still have confidence in bitcoin because cryptocurrency is the future. Bitcoin is safest crypto investment because the transaction volume is biggest in market. More good news will coming to market and institutional finance will come to market if ETF approved by regulator.
Yeah when they receive ETF, maybe the changes will come soon, the price increase will definitely happen. but other than that the development of bitcoin will continue to advance even if the ETF is accepted or not, yesterday they refused it even though the price weakened very quickly but could recover again and bitcoin can survive
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

I am in to Bitcoins for the last 6 years and I still have a lot of confidence in Bitcoin. And I would say that it is true for millions of others out there. Else, the Bitcoin prices could have dipped below $1,000 per coin.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

Apparently some of them really started to loose their faith. But for me, i still believe in bitcoin and feel calm because i know that everything will be fine. Patience is the key, we all know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: