Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4192 times)
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

Just because the market is down today does not mean it will never rise again. My confident in Bitcoin and other Altcoins i posses unfathomable. I believe Bitcoin is a coin that can make me rich someday.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Yeah people still have confidence in bitcoin because it has the potential to rise to the top as it did last year. Bitcoin is quite volatile and that is why its price has gone down but i know it will rise back. That is the reason why most people are still investing into bitcoin.

Qeupe

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

some people may have lost their trust in bitcoin, but the fall in the price of bitcoin does not make me no longer trust bitcoin. there is still a lot of bitcoin supply to be mined, out of a total of 21 million there are around 17 million who have succeeded in entering the market circulation and this means that the opportunity for bitcoin to develop is still very large.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

Obviously, investors still believe in Bitcoin. They better know BTC strategy. Now Bitcoin has become a trademark of cryptocurrency. It's absolutely peoples choice.
And the people who lose their trust in BTC they didn't understand cryptocurrency investment. It could be a regret for them. And I do believe that BTC is a reliable platform for investors.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

My opinion is that 2018 year follows the academic year 2013-2014. When bitcoin went on a correction for the whole year. And it seems to me that now this time is repeated. The market is really tired, there are not as many new investors as we wanted. However, this year, very important laws are adopted, developments in the field of blockchain are patented, States accept the legalization of cryptocurrency. And a lot of useful things are happening in 2018. Therefore, those who think and worry about bitcoin. No need. It's okay!!
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

Others may lost their confidence in bitcoin and will sell them all while others may remain and hold them but at the end of the day, it's all about trust and confidence that can give you a better chance of selling your bitcoin at a higher price. Today is a good day to invest in bitcoin while it is still clinging in the 6,000$ mark for we don't know that bitcoin will just rise fast starting next month.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

There are people who lost confidence because obviously they are at loss but people realize the potential of Bitcoin as form of payment/investment that's why big names are getting in. This boost confidence especially of the institutional investors which will contribute to the price of Bitcoin in the upcoming years.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

Bitcoin lover's still love bitcoin at the last just now they dont buy bitcoin because the price is so stable and dont moving bigger so its time to hold and keep hold your precious bitcoin at this moment.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

I believe yes because if we take a look how bitcoin's market price spiked when it hit 5,000$ plus a few times. That means newcomer investors or investors buy more when the price of bitcoin is down. So many investors are waiting for price fluctuations that is why bitcoin has already an all time low of 5,000$ plus.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

This doesn't affect my mind to change my investment. Bitcoin is very good, and I even feel that this technology is like technology that will be used in the future. However, my worries arose when bitcoin continued to settle in conditions like this. I mean if in the next few years, the countries don't open their doors for bitcoin, then the use of bitcoin will be limited to that. We need bitcoin to be spread and used as a universal payment tool. This is must be done so that bitcoin can survive.

Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

probably very little, because people have more confidence with FUD spread that makes a profit and large traders.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

There are still many people joining Bitcoin. That proves that people still believe in Bitcoin. This year is the most difficult year for Bitcoin because the flow of Bitcoin really can't be guessed. Even so, it does not reduce trust in Bitcoin. We will not give up on this situation because we believe Bitcoin will survive and return to success.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

We cant deny the fact that there are those people who have been believers of bitcoin before but now doesnt anymore.
And we cant blame them because there have been so many factors that has affected the credibility of bitcoin.
But no matter what people like me will always be there for bitcoin
A strong believer no matter what happens.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

Certainly, the confidence and hope people have in bitcoin is simply amazing. The year, 2017 has really seen a lot instability with regards to the price of bitcoin. But am always glad that many people are still joining the world of bitcoin and the other Cryptos.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

I think people still believe in Bitcoin because if they don't believe the market will still go down and probably the price would be at $2,000 or less. But guess what, it sustain to $6,000 above and even the manipulators have a hard time to dump it again because the support is very strong.
vainnew

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

I think there are so many people still have confidence in bitcoin, If you consider the fact that a digital currency might make a jump forward sometime in the near future, Bitcoin’s features can make some believe that it will be a main cryptocurrency for the following reasons. First of all, Bitcoin is the currency of the internet and unlike real money, Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever. Second, for this reason, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. Third, from the beginning of the year, Bitcoin has consistently risen in value. That’s surely what makes people have faith in Bitcoin.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Probably still all in my heart believe that bitcoin will grow and make the market cryptocurrency still tremble, so do not throw the currency, and a little helping her with this.

Jateng

Activity: 1246
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Yes you were right. We must not lose our faith in crypto especially bitcoin. Bitcoin is a strong coin. We saw how bitcoin surprised us last year. It also encounter several falls but it showed us a greater pump. Maybe this year is not the year for bitcoin but not every year will not always be the same kind of year.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Yes you were right. We must not lose our faith in crypto especially bitcoin. Bitcoin is a strong coin. We saw how bitcoin surprised us last year. It also encounter several falls but it showed us a greater pump. Maybe this year is not the year for bitcoin but not every year will not always be the same kind of year.
I always believe that Bitcoin prices will rebound. Those who do not believe in this market will surely regret it again. Bitcoin always has a bright future for the electronic money world.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

I see nothing has changed. People are still wanted to invest in crypto currency and maybe they are much interested now because the market price is perfect for a beginner investor. Everything is still normal in my perspective. My friends and I dont give up investing im cypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: