Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4192 times)
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

People still do have confidence. Although the market price keep on to dip and rise many are still investing in crypto since they see it as opportunity to make some returns

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

Most of the people still have confidence in Bitcoin, a few people lost their faith because of the down price. If bitcoin price grows again then Those people will confident in bitcoin once again. Some people's trust and love for bitcoin depend on price. I don't blame them, because no one wants to see bitcoin at a very low price for a long time.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
of course, because bitcoin is increasingly famous among people who are confused about where to invest. in the end they invest in bitcoin and there are still many people who are convinced of bitcoin.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Waiting and holding for a very long period since last December is very tought therefore we should not lose our confidence because we are already in the tip of waiting as per prediction that market will bounce back before this year will end therefore we should not lose hope.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

I'm really always reassured that the price of bitcoin has always gone back and continued to rise even more. Therefore, it seems to me that panic is unnecessary now. Just keep believing in this currency.
Same with me, personally, I am still confident about bitcoin. I have a feeling that it will grow again and it will become more profitable.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

I'm really always reassured that the price of bitcoin has always gone back and continued to rise even more. Therefore, it seems to me that panic is unnecessary now. Just keep believing in this currency.
Same with me, personally, I am still confident about bitcoin. I have a feeling that it will grow again and it will become more profitable.

Because they still have an option to choose to. They can hold until the price rise again. Also this kind situation is already experience in the past but then again it back from its thread in pumping.

Also new investors are coming to invest so thats the reason why the people still confidence on it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

Many people get out of the crypto market and they are waiting for the bullish period. I hope the market will rise strongly in a few months
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

just dont loose hope, remember the supply and demand? as long as people are using bitcoins it will never dissapear  Wink
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Yes ofcourse, Bitcoin  is still good. It's just because the price of Bitcoin is still volatility, that doesnt means  Bitcoin is over now. Bitcoin is just starting, we still need more time to adapt Bitcoin by community. Accumulate more Bitcoin is the key on this kind of market.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:23:27 AM

Many people get out of the crypto market and they are waiting for the bullish period. I hope the market will rise strongly in a few months

Everyone will think of good expectations about virtual money right now but I see Bitcoin prices starting to increase in the coming days.
Bastillsoul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

A lot of people have left the Bitcoin market after seeing the prices drop more than 2017. But now that the market has come back in recent days, I find it's normal when the market price goes up and down. There is nothing to panic about that. From the market up and down, we know when to invest and when not. I still have confidence in the current Bitcoin market.
YXIN02

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

I can state yes since individuals are as yet purchasing bitcoin. We may feel frustrated about the market now however its quite typical for me on account of the controllers, time will come and bitcoin will develop individually. Don't simply stop effectively in light of the fact that the best cost of bitcoin is yet to come, be persistence and spotlight on your objective throughout everyday life.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

I can state yes since individuals are as yet purchasing bitcoin. We may feel frustrated about the market now however its quite typical for me on account of the controllers, time will come and bitcoin will develop individually. Don't simply stop effectively in light of the fact that the best cost of bitcoin is yet to come, be persistence and spotlight on your objective throughout everyday life.
When Bitcoin transaction costs become an obstacle, like a large fee, it might be better to exchange them first with Altcoins.
For the matter of Bitcoin that is blocked in some countries, maybe someday the country will also be open to Bitcoin.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

It's true that some people lost confidence in bitcoin.
I talk with my friends in btc community in my country and some of them lost faith in btc and searching for something else.
I'm here long term and don't worry about current btc price drop.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

This turned out to be a real long bear market, I am not sure how many people will be able to take it. There are many weak hands.
On the plus side, Google enabled commercials again Smiley
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

This turned out to be a real long bear market, I am not sure how many people will be able to take it. There are many weak hands.
On the plus side, Google enabled commercials again Smiley
  At this time, many investor attached the pessimistic output in the current situation. Even if bitcoin's value has declining, i strongly believe many of us confidently trusted bitcoin will excel and grow faster. But I hugely suggest to control the emotions not to attached the bearish run that may lead us on making wrong decision. And I know a lot of us reamained to resemble this asset as our support fund.
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
yes people do still believe in bitcoin because People can work from home more easily, buy stuff online, use real money online or even find a date without leaving their home. Social and work life are adjusting to the use of the internet, and in the middle of all of this is the financial aspect of life.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Merited by adiksau0414 (4)

Mostly of the bitcoin holders are still hoping that bitcoin will give its boost before the year end. (and one of them is me). This drop of price is just a normal rotation of any coin existing in the market. There will always up and down which makes a specific coin to be more popular. Bitcoin will be part of the history and also be our future. If you hold your coins, its your own strategy because you keeping your faith in that particular coin. So just like to bitcoin.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Bitcoin is definitely worthy of trust! BTC is the largest digital currency, the oldest digital currency, and still dominates the digital currency market.
BTC has been recognized by many organizations and individuals in the world, which shows that BTC has broad application prospects!
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

Indeed. Another great and optimistic view from a new member to boost everybody's confidence. Hoping everybody to still perceive the positive side of this drop that just like the other years that passed, still Bitcoin together with the whole crypto community have make its way going up to positively merged into such a beneficial manner that we have experienced. All of these are just challenge for us that are needed to be overcome so we better hope for best things to come in no time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: