Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2019, 02:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 3959 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Of course yes . i still have a confidence in bitcoin even though i did loose several times on my trades and investment because i still believe that i can recover my losses in the future and i can earn much more before the end of every year .

but we must accept the fact that some people are totally quitting on bitcoin becauase they get easily discourage about thier looses . they maybe impatient because they are too greedy and only wants easy money .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyose

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Of course yes . i still have a confidence in bitcoin even though i did loose several times on my trades and investment because i still believe that i can recover my losses in the future and i can earn much more before the end of every year .

Every day new people will always want to learn to benefit from Bitcoin so don't focus too much on the bad words some people say.

✔Telegram ✔Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ✔Facebook ✔Reddit
✔Ann Thread           Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ✔Whitepaper
ngawethu1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

In my opinion, there is a lot of investor having no confidence in the crypto market recently. It have been going down for a while. whenever they invest their money in the market, it would get down after or get scam. Its hard to be strong hand after so many time like that. However, its the worst time of cryptocurrency, if you have the portfolio, let keep holding it through this period. I think the market would come back in the end of this year.
H1N1

Activity: 327

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Some peoples seems cannot see if bitcoin price dropping. We should know that cryptocurrency value is so volatile in the market.
If bitcoin or the entire cryptocurrency start to dropping, then we can think it is just a common occurrence in cryptocurrency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
SanSanTar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

I will not leave bitcoin. I have strong belief in bitcoin's future and To me bitcoin will never die
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

For a certain group of people Bitcoin, this is an opportunity to over-earn quick money by using certain technologies to influence the masses of other people. One expert told me the price of Bitcoin will fall further since it will not just be shearing the sheep, there will soon be a sheep herd slaughtered.
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
we must have that or you must apply that on yourself, we need to be confident on what situation even though you are stress on that, we should be confidence to be not stress, keep calm and just relax

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Elqui

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

There will always be different kinds of people, the ones who invest and trust bitcoin despite of its changes and the ones that don’t have that confidence when it comes to bitcoin. For me, im on the with confidence people because I believe so much in bitcoin.

[  Zeux  ]Achieve more with Zeux [  Zeux  ]
Your all-in-one money manager
basyang

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I am totally agree with you, We need to be confident on what we do so we can think properly. We need to believe in cryptos even though I had a struggle in bitcoin still I have a confidence to look forward for it. I think some bitcoiners lost their confidence when the price of bitcoin become low that is why they sell it immediately. As long as we support bitcoin it will continue to grow.

bitfocus

Activity: 476
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

yes, majority of bitcoiners are real believers in Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is not just an investment, it's a currency, so, they will remain believers.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

My biggest source of confidence in Bitcoin is the understanding of Bitcoin itself and the understanding of the nature of money!
Bitcoin relies on programs and encryption. It exists in mathematics. It relies on the world's super power to ensure transactionality. It relies on the market to realize self-worth, and the number of issuance is limited. It is a real currency.
Wyne

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Nowadays people are still confidence the ability of bitcoin to bounce back and also to give assurance to earn profit in the future through holding it in long term or maybe in short term. Just continue believing that bitcoin has still the strongest cryptocurrencies until now.
Hecquyn

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

I agree with you. I have a strong belief in bitcoin and altcoin. But there are also many who fear the sharp decline. Each person has his own choice. I respect personal opinion.
marjon

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

We have almost same point of view regarding the current market situation. But we can't resist the others decision as everyone has own choice. Only those weak hands regrets in the long run. I believed there's up & down in crypto currency, so during down season it is better to hoard some.
kerjakuat

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Investors are still confidence at bitcoin and the market so far are still in green if compare to before. its rising a little but yeah still ok. after the hard fall now bitcoin still gathering the momentum too rising back. We all need to wait patiently for bitcoin eventually to pump hard back. im confidence at bitcoin.

ghost424

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

We can still say that Bitcoin is still in the process of being developed even though there are a lot of platforms being launched as time goes by. Bitcoin might be the first known Cryptocurrency that might get legalized worldwide AS LONG AS it can achieve some terms in the World Government. It might be considered as one currency that can be used around the world and all we need to do is support it and use it properly.
prehisto

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

i believe that BTC is only one coin which has the confidence of public.
Despite all the slander in media and all the FUD, BTC is being relatively stable and i believe will thrive in the future.

michellee

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

By reading many members said in here, I am sure that we still have confidence in bitcoin because we are confident that bitcoin will always lead the other coin to a better path. And besides that, bitcoin is too strong, and if there is any bad news that wants to make bitcoin price fallen, it will not happen for a long time because bitcoin will always rise again. Although the bitcoin price too volatile, it doesn't mean that bitcoin cannot increase higher because in the next days, the price will be back to the high price without anything can stop bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Well, I still believe in bitcoins and people should remain believers of the crypto king because there far more to look forward to with bitcoins in the future. I just hope we all have prepared a good some of money to pool up and invest bitcoins to pump the price and attract more investors.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Well, I still believe in bitcoins and people should remain believers of the crypto king because there far more to look forward to with bitcoins in the future. I just hope we all have prepared a good some of money to pool up and invest bitcoins to pump the price and attract more investors.
People that comes in too late there or join recently in cryptocurrency market. i see most of the people are not confident with bitcoin simply because media nowadays are making negative news and spreading it on national tv which makes people believe in them without getting further information . They report nonsense news that people easily believe in it that it why it really affects the flow of bitcoin . But i myself believe in bitcoin because i know everything about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.