Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
Exactly. To make the project better, I hope they can do such a strategy to make more audiences that can bring up the project into a whole new update as the result.

Audience and community is now the most important for such projects. Since there is very little money in this market, small projects can only move up at the expense of a great team and an active community. I hope they will succeed as it should. Very interesting project for the implementation.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project.The project looks small but it has the potential as well as the ability to become hugely successful.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
Exactly. To make the project better, I hope they can do such a strategy to make more audiences that can bring up the project into a whole new update as the result.

Audience and community is now the most important for such projects. Since there is very little money in this market, small projects can only move up at the expense of a great team and an active community. I hope they will succeed as it should. Very interesting project for the implementation.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project.The project looks small but it has the potential as well as the ability to become hugely successful.
The size of the project does not matter because in every project exist it starts ar small and end with a big or large scale project that possess everything. That would always matter to the team to input an ideas and hardwork also perseverance ina chieving the goals in life to become successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

It's good to see that team are actively involved in seeking the best information that they could provide to their supporters. This project will be having a productive management with respect to their platform. Hopefully the continuous improvement that they are making right now will somehow create a positive outcome.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

To sum up all, everyone who is involve in the project is very important. It will not succeed if it lacks one.  It is good that the team will be active in giving informations and finding ways to develop more the project because it has potential to be one of the most useful and successful project in crypto world.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

To sum up all, everyone who is involve in the project is very important. It will not succeed if it lacks one.  It is good that the team will be active in giving informations and finding ways to develop more the project because it has potential to be one of the most useful and successful project in crypto world.

Exactly, cooperation and support are the keys to have a successful project. The project won't grow up if it will not be manage well by the team. That is why teamwork is very important to this kind of work since you need to meet your expectations. And for that to happen there should be a good connection and communication to each other.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

It's good to see that team are actively involved in seeking the best information that they could provide to their supporters. This project will be having a productive management with respect to their platform. Hopefully the continuous improvement that they are making right now will somehow create a positive outcome.
That is true and furthermore, that also brings more attention for them and also makes me to keep looking forward to the announcements, news and latest updates of the Worbli project team. I hope they will keep on this progressive and productive actions as always to reach more achievements for more opportunities.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

That is true and furthermore, that also brings more attention for them and also makes me to keep looking forward to the announcements, news and latest updates of the Worbli project team. I hope they will keep on this progressive and productive actions as always to reach more achievements for more opportunities.
For sure the WORBLI project will continue the progress because it gives assurance and securities to the investors who trully invest to this project because they have seen hardwork by the team to achieve what they aim for and they wanted to get what everyones wants.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

The project is based on a great idea, which has a great scope. But the team just need some more time to prove their self. And I hope they will succeed very soon.
There still also developers will be helped very much by growth of cost of the main cryptocurrencies as because of it many investors have hidden and have ceased to make the investments.
Most of their reason is privacy. Their privacy is more considered rather than the project because if they publish themselves, they are risking their life.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
There is no information about registering an account on the website yet but you can already subscribe their email distribution which you can found in the website
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.
We cannot say totally that is bad but we can think that maybe that is his own strategy to cater the needs of each other. The project can approximate success because of the biggest advantages not unless if the team will not stop in aiming for more innovation strategies that acquire functional investment.
Let me ask this question,  is all the things stated the by project name is accurate or not? Of course its normal but it seems very promising but the is always in good hands.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

For sure the WORBLI project will continue the progress because it gives assurance and securities to the investors who trully invest to this project because they have seen hardwork by the team to achieve what they aim for and they wanted to get what everyones wants.
Yes, all the investors know very well how hard the team has been working on the project's development. And this platform is more reliable as compared to other platforms.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

Just a quick update this morning

Yesterday the chain was launched with great success by our fantastic block producers and is up and running smoothly.  The portal is going to be delayed a little bit to do some additional penetration testing as we added some last minute features.  The launch was a great success, we just want to ensure the portal is equally successful.  The portal to claim tokens will be going live on the 21st of this month and we are preparing an official release which we will be sharing here a little today.

If you want to learn more please join us on our telegram at https://t.me/worblicommunity

Stay tuned for more updates later today and thank you for being a part of the WORBLI community.
I think its a big update because everyone is waiting for this portal update.So you will be removed it for some features to add.so when will be the portal will open
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
There is no information about registering an account on the website yet but you can already subscribe their email distribution which you can found in the website
You are right. This action very often practices. It is only enough to enter the email and to subscribe to newsletter from the website and you will automatically participate in all events.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

WORBLI seeded a promise for all the token holders with their infrastructure which includes data storage, bandwidth, computing power is made available for all the token holders as they loop the developers to even handle all the security specifications.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

You are right. This action very often practices. It is only enough to enter the email and to subscribe to newsletter from the website and you will automatically participate in all events.
Oh, really? such a good news buddy. Having new information received by the client is such a wonderful time to know the project very well. Subscribing the newsletter will be very advantageous and easy for us beacuse we will be updated and aware all the events and new information abiut the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

WORBLI seeded a promise for all the token holders with their infrastructure which includes data storage, bandwidth, computing power is made available for all the token holders as they loop the developers to even handle all the security specifications.
In advance I wouldn't begin to claim that the platform will be so successful. It is initially necessary to allow to work to the platform some time and after that to render a sure verdict.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

I agree, we all know that one of the most important thing that people want is having a good security and having a question how safe it is?. That is why, it is good to focus on the security and what people wants and need. Surely, the number of joiners in this project will increase. I hope they will continue to have a progressive action in this project till success will reachable.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.
We cannot say totally that is bad but we can think that maybe that is his own strategy to cater the needs of each other. The project can approximate success because of the biggest advantages not unless if the team will not stop in aiming for more innovation strategies that acquire functional investment.
Let me ask this question,  is all the things stated the by project name is accurate or not? Of course its normal but it seems very promising but the is always in good hands.

I don't really understand the thoughts of your question bud, it's better if you rephrase the idea for the clarification. Maybe the team would give you a good explanation of your thoughts and of course we will have an additional information.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

I agree, we all know that one of the most important thing that people want is having a good security and having a question how safe it is?. That is why, it is good to focus on the security and what people wants and need. Surely, the number of joiners in this project will increase. I hope they will continue to have a progressive action in this project till success will reachable.
There should be virus free protection and the junk cache free facility along with the advanced security functionality that will allow all the participants and supporters understand the developers hard work behind which ultimately gain the access to welcome more investors automatically.
regalis

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

In advance I wouldn't begin to claim that the platform will be so successful. It is initially necessary to allow to work to the platform some time and after that to render a sure verdict.

Exactly, it's so early to make a conclusion about the future of this platform since it has alot of things to do and to prove. Your right that we have to give some ample time for the team to work on their platform to really meet to what they are aiming for.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: