Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18857 times)
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

Think of other options she did not. Now all people are so pessimistic about cryptocurrencies that with its further dive, everyone will scatter.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

at present the market conditions are very unstable and you should avoid the market because the prices tend to fall and if you trade when conditions like this will get you stuck at high prices.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

Who knows... I believe in better future and high price of crypto, but right now I am stay away from market.
I am too nervous because of losses in crypto.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

I hope that the situation on the cryptocurrency market will improve significantly. I do not lose hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover in the near future.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

Good day. Cryptocurrency market has gotten worse but I'm still positive it will recover. But some altcoins may not stand this market crash so its really important that you invest andctrade only on good alts and tokens. Even Ethereum crashed so better know when to scalp for profits every now and then to prevent big losses.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Who knows... I believe in better future and high price of crypto, but right now I am stay away from market.
I am too nervous because of losses in crypto.
Apparently this is the most correct decision in this situation, leave the coins in their wallets and not think about their price. It is better to focus on buying additional volume of coins, while their price is at such a low level. In the future, these steps will bring profit.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

by itself this will all change; you just need to be patient, because everything does not happen right away.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

I hope on the better future. But hold in mind worst case. It helps to be ready to different ways. And now simply waiting and trading with dreams about future islands  Cheesy Patience and wait are the best strategy
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

I hope on the better future. But hold in mind worst case. It helps to be ready to different ways. And now simply waiting and trading with dreams about future islands  Cheesy Patience and wait are the best strategy
I myself believe in the future of crypto market. situations falling now does not mean the crypto will be destroyed. Perhaps the market is bad etapi I am sure the market will come back it gets better soon. your words are true we just need to wait for the market to improve.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I had to look at the OP twice to make sure I am seeing it right. This kind of question should not be coming from a legendary member of this forum. It is a sort of a question that can only be understandably raised by a newbie. Well, the account is legendary but the real user must be a newbie. A bought one perhaps?

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I believe so, but we cannot tell what will happen by next year, but i am expecting the best market condition, ive heard and read on the news that ethereum hardfork is proposed on January 16, and i think it drive some positive feedbacks to ethereum community.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

I believe so, but we cannot tell what will happen by next year, but i am expecting the best market condition, ive heard and read on the news that ethereum hardfork is proposed on January 16, and i think it drive some positive feedbacks to ethereum community.
everyone will hope that next year everything will be good soon. many investors and traders that I think are now waiting for that. because they are now losing a lot of money, if the market does not grow soon they have to wait longer or lose their money.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Seeing the current unstable market conditions, in my opinion hold is a wise thing to do. Do not sell or dump, because it can have a negative impact, among others, you will lose because actually your altcoin price can be more expensive, and the altcoin price gets worse. Therefore, with us holding the altcoin, then the altcoin slowly starts to improve, towards its stable price, then at that time we can sell little by little in order to get a big profit.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

I do not believe that a significant correction will come soon. At least in 2 years mayyy bee

but surely the correction will come. the topics in the forum will change when this fix comes. everyone will wonder how long the rise will continue.

I think we're going to have a bull period of at least 6 months.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Everything can happen, many people feel pessimistic about the current market conditions because it's almost a year of market red, but I'm sure that crypto is a good and profitable thing for the future.

Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

i'm sure the current market will be better,,
holding or selling its depends on what kind of tokens in your bag my friend ?
if in your bag full with shitcoins i think its better to sell now, then change it to the others altcoins with huge potential to grow in the future  Wink

ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Of course, the situation will change for the better in a few months, the market will be ready to conquer new peaks, you just have to wait

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

it is uncertain because the price movement of the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict but you can learn it by looking at the graph that has been created from year to year when prices fall, there will be a time for prices to rise again.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

There is a huge chance that the market will be better the main question is when it will happen? So we should be ready for that so that when the time comes that the market goes better you will have a good income from adapting it while the market is down.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

I hope that the situation on the cryptocurrency market will change for the better. It seems to me that we are on the verge of big changes.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: