Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3017 times)
Derler1599

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I try not to panic, because panic doesn't make things better. I hope that everything will be resolved soon. I'm afraid to invest now, but I still stick to the hold strategy.
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Yes, I do. Cause I had bought ETH for $700. It's really something for me which may end up with 80% investment. Anyway, I believe it will recover soon.

I have similar situation where I had bough Ethereum when it was at peak and now I have lost almost 80% but let's hope it recovers sooner.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

Don't think about that. Price is down. Next time price will be high the price. People will know the ethereum price is any time to up and down. Ethereum best coin and it next level bitcoin. if the price is down people not panic. people just wait for the price increase. So people always active. So follow the marketplace. Market price is important for the plan to work. People get more profit and more information.  Ethereum is using all process. So people not lose the coin.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

In past few days, ETH has crossed that 200$ below barrier and massive decline can be seen in ETH particularly. Yes, don't panic sell your holding. Hope that market goes up and all your hard work and patience pays off.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

Too much talk and too many new topics about the decline of the market. If you are new and worried about this, I advise you to shift your attention to something else. This is a normal situation, and the market is simply run by whales. When ETFs are accepted, the market will recover regardless of manipulation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Preach Preacher! I thought by now people should have been able to recognise the opportunity that is lurked in downtrend than panicking. There is no movement upward that won't get to experience some hit and vice versa. It is just an opportunity to buy lower and invest in the long term which smart people are obviously going to be doing.

Anyone who does not have the funds to invest, the best is just to pay less attention to the current market noises. It is irrelevant at the moment for those who are focusing on the long term.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Panic is nothing good but pray will not help eth price
I see sharp recovery in eth price but not now yet
I rather see further decline to 150$
ICO hossa is over and still etherum devs  silent about scaling
I only have been reading that mining block will be reduced to 2 eth it may cause speculative dump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Yes, it's true...it dropped fairly quickly. But don't panic, the support (as they say) is at 150$, so I guess it can't drop below that. If it does, then only the sky is the limit (or the low).  Grin Angry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Nice and positive message;) Crypto is going very fast, time will tell, ceep calm and dont gypnotize coinmarketcap)
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

For me, it's simply a case of 'the way up is down and the way down is up'. Same way the price of ETH came tumbling down is the way it will rise again, so long as there continues to be use for ETH, and rightly so because ICOs are still launching on the Ethereum blockchain, so no cause for alarm.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

I think right now , we really need to worry in this situation because the vitalik itself, has spoken up about this case, hype cryptocurrencies have ended, and for the next it seems that the future market will only be flat, you can read more over here.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-crypto-blockchain-space-wont-see-1-000-times-growth-again

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
baienpee

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Are you already numb? Ethereum was sold by whales, and you still don't care. Quickly sell your Ethereum. Don't hesitate, Ethereum will return to $100.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

We should remain calm, especially for high priced buyers, we can only wait for ethereum to recover.

The market is falling generally and we need to plan for the long term. It will probably take 1-2 years for the market to return to its previous peak.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

ETH already drop about 85% from the highest price, and i think this is the biggest loss of Ethereum since 2015. Currently ETH still number 2 on the coinmarket cap so this coin still strong and the price was drop just because all crypto crash. Previously many people bought ETH to make invest in ICO, and now many developer of the project sell Ethereum for development of the project and to pay salary their employee.

FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

The exact cost of course no one can know, the market is too heavily manipulated. But there are opinions of competent people that the bottom of the Ethereum is within $100 - $ 130
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

it's usual to panic for those who are new to cryptocurrency, let people panic to sell their assets, maybe it's a strategy in their trading, take advantage of the panic selling moment
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

ETH already drop about 85% from the highest price, and i think this is the biggest loss of Ethereum since 2015. Currently ETH still number 2 on the coinmarket cap so this coin still strong and the price was drop just because all crypto crash. Previously many people bought ETH to make invest in ICO, and now many developer of the project sell Ethereum for development of the project and to pay salary their employee.
that's why ethereum price was not stable.so many developers team hold much ethereum.each person has own character, maybe one of them want to sold all of their eth that collected from ico stages.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool
It's just your opinion, but in my opinion ethereum will be a bad investment because icos is almost dead, so eth has less demand. I already sell my ethereum investment because i think ethereum price will drop again and i don't want to loss more.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

Pray for what? Ethereum price will start rising after pray? it's useless, crypto market price follow bitcoin, current bitcoin price falling to $6300, of course altcoin price will follow and falling, no need to pray, just wait for whales join the party again, every coins will pump in bull market, just don't panic sold your assets and you'll get profit later
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

Yes you are right, in this situation can do is to remain calm...we have seen in the past and a sharp rise and fall, I think this time all will end well
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: