Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3014 times)
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

yeah, don't worry that much about this dump. I understand , it is quite depressive,especially if you bought for 1000$ and even for 500 seems 60%+ of loss. But anyway, don't become panic seller.
Think about crypto and ethereum future. Do you know about POS implementation? Once it happens, eth will make several X and your investment will return with huge profit.

I am curious about crypto future and product development in general and don't pay attention to price changes, it is only short term speculations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Everything depends on the market as a whole, and first of all on Bitcoin, if it starts to grow then Ether will start its growth. We have to wait until the market grows, be patient.

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I really do not understand why everyone is panicking, you do not believe in the etherium? If you do not believe in the strength of this coin, what kind of coin do you believe more?
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

In recent days, there has been a sharp decline in the market and Ethereum has been the most affected by this fluctuation. Vitalik Buterin, one of the founding partners of Ethereum, also has a serious effect on these declines, but on the other side of the coin there is also the passage of the ICO projects to the price. As ICO investments became popular, the demand for Ethereum increased so much that the price of Ethereum rose dramatically. Nowadays, we can see that there has been a serious downward trend after the demand decrease and the increase of sales orders. I think it would be more useful to evaluate this with new purchase orders rather than panicking and closing it.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Ethereum is a good project because their previous performance is good but price can be fluctuating at any time. So don't panic. Hold your coin because price will rise again.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

ETH became a star of the cryptocurrency,Their activities exceeded Bitcoin.But this year they dropped 76 percent.Their value is so low that their patience and moods are destroyed.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Indeed, all suggest not to panic and not sell in the condition of Ethereum prices are down, but active market movements of course Ethereum's sales process continues to increase so prices continue to decline. but if we have good experience in trading, of course this is the right time to make a lot of profits.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

ETH has been in the market for a long time. And during the course of its action, it has faced a lot of ups and downs, but it managed to survive and sustain in the market. This year will not be an exception either. We need to stay calm and stick to our strategy.
isabellaaabellana

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

While everyone is panicking, here I am accumulating eth slowly, for every new bottom. Because I believe if not this year, maybe on 2019, it will come back to 1K+ usd Smiley
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool
You think exactly right and people who think just like you are able to make millions in the end. I hope that people with the same positive attitude as you have a lot on the market and we will eventually be able to change the situation for the better
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

Yes it is true that panicking about it will make no change but rather we must remain calm. We all know that ETH will recover. It is just a matter of time that when it will happen. But in the end, it is all about effective strategy and having a faith in the market. Bad times do not last forever.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Yes it will be better if we remain calm because in a panicked state of mind, we will not be able to come up with any good solution. And at the same time, we know that the price will improve. So, instead of panicking, we need to HOLD or at least buy the cons when they are cheap.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

I know we are all allowed to express our opinions here but my opinions will defer from your one. ETH market is being plagued by inflation and it was caused by the massive dumping of ETH in the market by the ICOs. Moreover, there are other factors like people buying Bitcoin and other coins using ETH and it has ruined the liquidity of ETH in the market. I don't think it is going to recover any time soon.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

It was good chance to buy etherium when it had very low price and people who did it are very lucky because price for eth will grow now.

WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Yes, this is the right advice that came from you. People should not sell their coins when the prices are down. Later or sooner the value of the ETH WILL RECOVER AND WILL EXPERIENCE A BULL RUN. Hoping that, it’s temporary. So, let’s just stay positive about the things. Something better will happen.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 04:20:14 PM by bastian466

Ethereum with this cheap price invites whales that are very hungry, surely many buyers who use such situations, surely all believe the price of ETH will be able to raise prices again

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

Ethereum price seems to rebounce back, so I bet crowd will get back to crypto market within 3 months and google trend will show this statistics as well.
I am waiting for strong bull run by the end of 2018 year.
SolomkA

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

I see no reason to panic. ETH top coin.
Most of ICO based on ETH. Do you think he will not regain his price?
I'm sure that ETH will easily restore the price in the next few days.
Those who bought the ETH for $ 170 lucky.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

I don't panic at all. I was holding since the price of ethereum dropped till 500$ and I have newer sell anything and even I don't want too. let it be  a long terminvestmens. will see
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

The market is still down today, and the price of eth has dropped to $170. It's hard to stop the market going down without positive news. I believe ethereum is a very strong team and the market is not going down all the time and I think it can return to acceptable value by the end of the year.
As it is, it looks like most of the altcoin market want to go down the more which is one thing that still centers on the volatile nature of this market. Recently, the altcoins were showing some pretty good momentum, but I guess as we have it, the movement of bitcoin is actually not saving the day for the altcoins as they tend to respond to that pretty much. ETH has gone down hugely as well as other markets, what is important now is just to simply utilize look forward to buying at a good price for the long term.

For an experienced digital crypto investor, the current market is nothing. Grin
Lol. You are not far from the truth! Basically, this is just a phase of the market and it usually does not last forever as there would always be a change in trend at some point. A lot of people really do not get it that as a market goes lower, that certainly bring about an opportunity to buy more since the long term anyway is still certain and this is just the beginning. From a thousand plus to hundred plus, that is for sure one good bargain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: