Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3017 times)
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

I really like your attitude towards cryptocurrencies. I think that optimistic people can always get more benefits, whether it is physical health or investment fun!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

If this situation of market continue, the price of Ethereum may reduce more , about 40-50 USD as my prediction. In next days, there will have hard-fork of ETH, I hope it can make the price raise a little

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.

If this situation of market continue, the price of Ethereum may reduce more , about 40-50 USD as my prediction. In next days, there will have hard-fork of ETH, I hope it can make the price raise a little
Early next year it will be a determinant of Etherum's resurrection, with the possibility of Hardfork happening so it could be the beginning of an increase in the price of Etherum. We are all waiting for the pump to occur, so I am still optimistic that Etherum can become a coin that is trusted by the public and gets attention from various elements in the world financial system.

Etherum is a part of the digital financial system in the early days.
The power of Etherum, Bitcoin and Doge will continue and we just need to wait until the situation gets much better.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Early next year it will be a determinant of Etherum's resurrection, with the possibility of Hardfork happening so it could be the beginning of an increase in the price of Etherum. We are all waiting for the pump to occur, so I am still optimistic that Etherum can become a coin that is trusted by the public and gets attention from various elements in the world financial system.

Etherum is a part of the digital financial system in the early days.
The power of Etherum, Bitcoin and Doge will continue and we just need to wait until the situation gets much better.

Hope there will be no ETH ABC and ETH SV. Lol! That would be another bad image for  the market and another price deflation. Also if that happens, then a lot of exchanges and projects will be greatly affected since they work with ethereum's smart contract.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

In my opinion, if you stick to the HODL strategy, then you should not worry about your ETH. But if you are engaged in mining, the rate below $100 is already able to cause you stress. In my opinion, you should not stop mining coins, even if you are working at a loss now. The market will start a new bullrun very soon and you will benefit from it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Ethereum is the best coin on the market and I do not see any reasons for panic, because now you have an opportunity to buy the most perspective altcoin only for 80-100 USD. It is the best scenario for people that are going to start they journey in the crypto industry.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Panic is a massive phenomenon. As a rule, people who do not follow the market and do not know its history will give in to it. With the help of panic, you can easily manipulate the crowd and provoke an uncontrollable flow of sales at an unprofitable price.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

it's normal but i truly believe in the long term of this market ethereum will survive in the end but before that it needs to be upgraded good luck for all investors in those taught days Smiley
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

Indeed, the price of eth is very worrying in my opinion because, the decline in prices is so fast and makes many people become shocked, including me but, I try to calm myself so that I don't get lusted high, and I try not to panic until now indeed you will get used to it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

it's normal but i truly believe in the long term of this market ethereum will survive in the end but before that it needs to be upgraded good luck for all investors in those taught days Smiley
Believe in something that potentially will come along the way, there's still a lots of developers who continue building their project using ETH platform, in each new projects community support will help both ETH and the project itself so its a matter of timing just keep holding and continue supporting this coin and enjoy after the bounce back.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

In the last week the price of ethereum started to grow a bit. I know it is baby steps but I am sure ethereum will survive and its price will be much higher than it is now

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

As almost of everyone here is saying, Ethereum's price will really recover but it'll take so much time so there's no need to worry about the current situation. The only best thing to do right now is just to hold your ETH or buy more of it.
the possibility of recovery is certainly there, but it looks like ethereum takes a long time to get back to its highest price, now it's better to hold or if you have capital to buy ethereum now because the price is cheap, we have to be patient until there is a price increase again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

This is an interesting comment. When the market falls, if you don't panic, then you will go bankrupt. The financial market is cruel. Only numb people will be indifferent. This view will make investors lose more.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Eth had a downfall from 1400 dollars to 100 dollars which is 14 times downfall we can expect again eth price growth in 2019 after the new development version got released this is patience time for eth holders
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I will not call it a panic, it is better to characterize my attitude to the instability of ethereum as a strong emotion. I keep several ethereums, the latest trading results for the last two days have given me a reason to calm down a bit - today ethereum has become 118 dollars.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

The original post was made last september.
Three months later, it dipped below $100 now it is at $119.
What other market has such volatility?
Crypto truly is a crazy place.

Some things to consider, is that there are some major developments coming up soon for eth.
Including various protocols and forks.

Anyone who is an eth investor shouldn't be worried at all.
For awhile people thought that without the ico market, eth would be useless.
But that isn't necessarily the case.
And if you explore the blokchcain a bit, you will see that there are quite a few addresses stockpiling eth.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

I am fully convinced that now there is no reason to panic. Because now Ethereum remains one of the most reliable coins with powerful support. That it is used in the development of most new projects and platforms. Even in the period of falling prices, it continues to develop with good potential for price hike from next year.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Of course, now panic and massive sales really catastrophically worsen the current situation. But I am sure that now you just need to be patient for several months, from next year the situation will gradually improve. Now it's best to continue hodl and buy Eth at a bargain price.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

at its core is probably resigned but still detaining up to increases occur. This would be better than just selling ethereum which is great but altcoin with cheap price and it was pretty unfortunate. the potential of this coin is large enough and certainly will be more lucrative hold it in long term recovery until at least the market arrived.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

Indeed, market conditions are still depressed, the price of Bitcoin has dropped and has an impact on Ethereum, and all Altcoin have also declined. A very significant decline occurred in Ethereum and panic sales also affected the decline in prices. You must avoid this, it's better to stay calm and invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: