Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4149 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

IF there will be a better situation on this.
Blockchain will be used by the bank in their security and system.
This collides will make the world better and safer.
That is what most people want.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

I think one day it could be possible, but we need much more projects with working product, that are ready to use. Without any working products we won't reach the mass adoption and as a result we will never see Bitcoin above 50k USD.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

According to experts, the Blockchain itself can significantly change the entire banking system, but this does not mean that this technology can replace the traditional banking system. After all, the Blockchain has many such moments that are inherent only to the Bank, such as loans and credits. On top of everything else, cryptocurrencies still have a long way to settle their growth and scalability processes. So the next 5 years, I think they will not replace the usual banking system, and then we will see.

Blockchain can be used in banking. For example, for transmission and storage of information. However, he will not be able to completely replace the banks.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

For today, all that we can expect is the integration of the blockchain technology into the banking system, so far there is no question of a replacement.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

Blockchain can replace banks, moreover, Bitcoin was created for this. I think that over time the world will come to this and the entire banking system will be replaced by blockchain.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Someday, this time will come. Blockchain is very secure and banks can use this technology, however, they have to adapt bc to it first

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

I think not, if operations between people can be performed on the blockchain, then large organizations are not ready for this yet

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

I am sure that this will happen - crypto will replace banks. This will happen in the near future, when the world will increase the level of knowledge and education in the field of cryptography. How many years is required for this? Show the coming years.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

I have no doubt that this can happen. We have repeatedly witnessed multi-million dollar transactions with a commission of a few cents. Isn't that great? But not the fact that banks just give up. I am sure that the resistance will be very strong.
Blockchain could replace the systems that are in Banks because those Bankers want to have transactions that they can view on their own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

If mass adoption begins, it is undoubtedly possible, but if I see it probable? that's another matter, the first thing we need to do is to stabilize the price of the currency, which is enormously difficult without regulations, but as most people do not want regulations in their cryptos (and rightly so) I think we still can not even dream of a replacement, at best a coupling that benefits us all in the best of cases.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

Can. The blockchain can replace a banking system of any country of the world today. The government does not want to do it now.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 776
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

Yes if crypto community become stonger, and of course will replace bank, But i think bank and their other partner will not let that happen because bank want always control the money, want to always enslave the weak, so its very difficult for that to happen. And if bank think cant prevent it, bank also will use blockchain, maybe created crypto, which bank can control it
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Blockchain is a technology system, while the bank is a financial company, so it is impossible for a company to be replaced by a system, but if the bank uses the Blockchain system it might happen, because the system of Blockchain is very good and this is a future technology that many companies will use especially companies in the financial sector (such as banks), so in my opinion if Blockchain replace Bank it will never happen but if Bank uses Blockchain it will likely happen.

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

To be honest, nobody knows the answer. I think blockchain is really great and it’s very promising. On the other hand i don’t believe that it’s gonna replace the bank in near future. 
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:15:49 AM

I'll replace your question and I guess its better if you'll ask this "Will the banks use blockchain technology?"

I doubt it that the banks will be gone in the future though we got crypto, we can fully ignore the banking system and stick to crypto's as no need for an application to open a bank account, no requirements needed and no more waiting days of creating our own bank accounts. Our wallets are already our bank accounts.

There's also a tendency that the bank will join this crypto revolution as they have no choice to compete against it.

What a clever idea! the blockchain should be adopted and utilize by the banks. Cryptocurrencies should not be treated as a threat to the bank thus, an opportunity to create more faster, reliable and robust transaction out of the internet.

But, it can't really happen since the core of blockchain is to develop a peer to peer transaction between two parties.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

I think that there is a possibility, though not so great. Now we are simply not at the technological level to deal with this and fully implement the blockchain. But there is a possibility that in the near future we will be able to enjoy it
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

What I can think of is that in the future, albeit not in our futures, bank will be able to evolve into something that can be a fusion of blockchain technology and banking processes. New currencies and old currencies will be able to be traded on banks and there will be actual exchanges and not just on the internet.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

With adequate processing power and network bandwidth, I think that it's possible for blockhain to someday replace banking. In fact, I even think that someday, cash will be completely obsolete leaving only digital currencies to remain. Blockchain makes lives easier a hundred folds and humans always go for the easier route. However, it may probably take another decade or so for that to happen.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

In my opinion it can't just for obvious reasons, not on our age for sure. Just look how many people know nothing about blockchain. It can happen only if banks will start use blokchain tecnologies, but it won't happen.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

What I can think of is that in the future, albeit not in our futures, bank will be able to evolve into something that can be a fusion of blockchain technology and banking processes. New currencies and old currencies will be able to be traded on banks and there will be actual exchanges and not just on the internet.
aren't we now see as that? I have heard some State bank such as Singapore have already adopted the technology blockchain, and they themselves are already making their virtual currency. This is just the news I heard, for the truth I have not checked it. but from the news, it shows some banks already open with this technology. If my bank to replace us blockchain will still be difficult. There are some banks that couldn't be done by blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: