Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4146 times)
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

in the next couple of years, I think that blockchain will not be able to replace banks, too early, everything is raw

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

I think in the next 20-30 years, mankind will completely switch to electronic passports of identification of the person implanted in the body of the body. All monetary assets will be linked to this passport. Which of course will be digital. Only the rich and people with large digital capital will be able to avoid totalitarian control. As state machine crypto assets profitable. Since they are easier to monitor and control the mass. That is, the state is profitable to create crypto banks.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

As a result, such an outcome of events is possible, but banks will strongly resist and hinder the advancement of the blockchain technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Underw00d

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

No no and one more time no . A bank is the legal and financial structure of any state created for profit and other activities. A cryptocurrency is a financial tool.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Replace - no. But the bank on the blockchain technology is our near future. Only in this way the two systems will be able to coexist, at least in the next few years.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

As young people said
Banks are an institution and will benefit greatly if its use Blockchain technology
Fast, reliable and low-cost technology
Some banks and institutions are afraid of this tendency for reasons related to the loss of a lot of profits

But it must be used Blockchain
There is no choice in front of them.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

yes, i think so but not any time soon i think this will be a gradual change during the next decade it is not very easy to omit bankers good luck for all and happy investing time we still early adopters Smiley
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

the blockchain capacity to replace banking is still very weak, it does not mean that the blockchain cannot afford to replace the bank, this requires a long time. in such cases it needs sharing support. including the need for support from the government and from the world banking management. in my opinion like that.

eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

I don't think so, blockchain and banks certainly have different goals, even if they can replace them, this certainly takes a very long time to take years, but I think they are still there with their respective goals, the blockchain with its purpose and the bank with its own purpose
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

I think it is a YES if all the people have their own internet access and an electronic device to use in cryptocurrency. I believe that the blockchain and digital money is our future in a couple of years from now. Smiley
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

It will not occur, actually blockchain will change banking as well as many other industries. It could potentially save banks billions in cash by dramatically reducing processing costs. Implementing blockchain would make banks increasingly profitable and valuable. Banks will sure adopt blockchain technology in their solutions and it is already happening now.
Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

The blockchain will be able to replace bank soon. The blockchain needs a little time that to make it. Some more years and a blockchain will be able to replace a banking system.

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Not. Cryptocurrencies can replace most banking transactions, but they cannot completely replace banks.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

Blockchain can solve the financing problem of small enterprises, let more companies stand up to express their ideals and opinions, and excellent companies will be supported by a large number of investors. There is no shortage of funds in the world, and what is lacking is the way to let funds escape the devaluation. This is the family mission of the capitalists.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

Not. Cryptocurrencies can replace most banking transactions, but they cannot completely replace banks.

I find and saw that you are right that they can not replace all banks, here I just want to say that the simplest reason I see, is that cryptocurrencies compared to all banks are very small, they are We can only replace a part of all banks around the world.  Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Wind_Crypto

Merit: 36

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

the more likely scenario is that banks will use blockchain in some aspects of their banking activities...u cant replace the entire ecosystem...
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

But it also has a fatal flaw. Blockchain property can only be stored in the blockchain (Internet), no bank is willing to bear the risk of hacking! This is why banks are reluctant to open encryption!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Dilireba

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

I'm economic student and i must tell you that blockchain can not replace bank with its current situation and infrastructure. Bank is backbone of this world and we can live without bank, but we can live without blockchain technology, and we had been living without blockchain for thousands years.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Discussing complex factor, financial institutions specifically their particular e-banking likewise have any gap which can be taken advantage of simply by cyberpunks yet their particular centralized natures can get over that. Whilst in the decentralized method just like blockchain reversible purchase is merely difficult. Possibly we must take care of this kind of initiative.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

I think so, because blockchain is very fas, cheap and anonym, i think this is the power of blockchain, but many coin are not legal on some country. So keep believe in crypto and blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: