Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4151 times)
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Solving the double spend problem and trustless transaction was and still is a revolution. That is super-useful. The problem is that Bitcoin is not being USED to its potential and therefore is deemed useless.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

It surely can, it can be done even in two ways. The first way is to create stable crypto and hold it into blockchain bank, and the second one is to create strongbox with code based on blockchain

amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
Can blockchain replace banks?? I dont think this will happen.. but what will happen is banks adopting the blockchain technology.. like we see happening with xrp and ETH
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

When payment for goods and services with the help of cryptocurrency will be realized, then it will be possible to say that banks are not needed, but this time has not come yet

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
Can blockchain replace banks?? I dont think this will happen.. but what will happen is banks adopting the blockchain technology.. like we see happening with xrp and ETH
This is the most interesting response I've seen here today.. I don't think it'll replace banks .... rather banks will have to adopt the technology
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Sure, it is possible. Blockchain is a very secure place, where each person can keep their money. Bunks have a very big taxes, and I personally don't trust them.
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

This question is very difficult to answer. Many people do not want to understand new technologies. How many cases were there when a person did not know and showed his private key to the wallet on the Internet. In banks, your funds are kept by the bank, but if your funds are stolen, you can contact the bank.
But I like that I keep my cryptocurrency.

luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Sure, it is possible. Blockchain is a very secure place, where each person can keep their money. Bunks have a very big taxes, and I personally don't trust them.

Actually, I have my doubts about the prices. Now the price is cheaper than the bank, of course. And if there are no banks, will prices be that cheap? I don't think.
Tope559

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Blockchain can replace bank but I think it's not yet time because alot of people still don't know about cryptocurrency yet. In the nearest future people shift to crypto for payment and settlement of debt
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

The blockchain is not created and is not ambitious to replace banking, but I believe collaboration and blockhain adoption into the banking industry will make them stronger

Vreebold

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

This thing will happen if almost people whole the world accept to use cryptocurrency to exchange and use blockchain to storage personal transaction data. Employee of bank will not need much as now
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

its hard to replacing bank, not all people know about crypto, but almost all people know about bank. people, mostly will choice bank because they dont know about crypto, and dont know how to use it.
bank have strong foundation, so its hard to replace bank as a basic financial intermediary

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

will never be able to because the bank has enormous power. and in my opinion in the future banks will be more developed because sooner or later they will integrate their services into blockchain technology. with the blockchain bank will be a more perfect, safer and more transparent platform.
if viewed from the reality, banks will become the forefront later, because it is already successful by presenting payment services that have very easy access for users and are very educative in providing information and will continue to spread into remote areas to be able to use cash in an electrified form by the bank, and the blockchain itself has been adopted by the bank so that cryptocurrency and technology are only alternatives.

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

its hard to replacing bank, not all people know about crypto, but almost all people know about bank. people, mostly will choice bank because they dont know about crypto, and dont know how to use it.
bank have strong foundation, so its hard to replace bank as a basic financial intermediary
If it comes to convenience and we can make the cryptocurrency world for new participants more comfortable, I think that banks simply will not be necessary, today there are standard procedures to which we are accustomed, but it was not always.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Not at present but may be in the coming future. The acceptance and popularity cryptocurrency is gaining around the world is unstoppable. Hopefully it will lead to the daily usage pf cryptocurrency.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

Already, we can see how Blockchain replaces some functions of banks. For example, such as: making payments, deposits, placing money for long-term storage. I think that in the future the technology will be developed and improved.

Moeda

Activity: 1575
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

I think the bank is still functioning well in conducting local transactions, because if we exchange crypto with conventional money, we need a bank. Blockchain helps to conduct international level transactions at low cost.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

If it comes to convenience and we can make the cryptocurrency world for new participants more comfortable, I think that banks simply will not be necessary, today there are standard procedures to which we are accustomed, but it was not always.
Of course who uses the banks they are used to the procedures in the Bank, and then of course fraud is less than in cryptocurrency , but I believe that cryptocurrency can replace banks but not yet soon

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

I think that the blockchain can replace banks, but I do not think that this is possible in the near future. In the near future, banks will implement the blockchain.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

In my opinion it is possible but not in the very near future.  Many people do not know or aware of Bitcoin and much more how to use it in a transaction but as I see in this new era of computerization and the high technology innovations with  blockchain,  people will realized the benefits of cryptocurrency and will eventually adopt it.   Little by little people will learn its ways and applied it in their everyday life because it is easier and convenient.  It is much easier for younger generation  to learn and adopt it because of their awareness at the young  age on  how to use computer and internet.  Eventually before we knew it, it will be used world wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: