Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:50:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4807 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

You are not the only one in this situation bro,I feel like crying bro,just hoping that things will get back to norml.I can't afford to lose as much as am about losing now.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Everybody has one or two sad stories to say about ethereum especially those that bought Eth when it was $1000 and thought it would still rise while they hold it. I am a witness to that.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

I don't really have a sad story about etheruem but my have a sad story about it, he acquire is etheruem at a normal price, when etheruem is still a little bit high, not quite long after he purchased it, etheruem start dropping he keep holding thinking very soon it will recover, but etheruem keep falling day by day, then he decides to sell the etheruem, he now noticed that some one had already transferred all his etheruem.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

I think i understand what happen to you. Nobody has ever expected Ethereum could fall as bad as this. I dont feel too bad because i dont have hold ethereum to much because am always a trader. HODLing is boring to me.

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

I do not worry. I know that Ethereum will still grow in value. The current situation is man-made. It is beneficial for those who have money for investment.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

It's very difficult what you feel, in the last few days Ethereum has experienced a huge decline, there may be many people who panic in this bearish market condition, not only you but many people out there who lose some of their money, not only Ethereum but apply for all coins, this is a situation that is not right to invest, still has not found a good gap for the bull market, be patient and we will surely recover but do not know when it happened, to be better learning to manage everything you have.
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Almost all crypto trader done this mistake once in their crypto trading life, I'll suggest hold because ethereum has great potential and it will do good in near future.
LukasBrown

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

I first bought the ethereum for $ 400, but quickly sold it. I regret that I bought a nebulas for 10 dollars, now the coin is worth 1.5 dollars
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

It is not supposed to be a sad story. It is just a part of any market no one can change. Every market is bound to experience a downtrend at some point, but that does not mean all hope is lost as a result of that. The same way the bears do their part, the bulls will also do.

You bought last year and in between that you should know already that ETH increased huge so just see this as a chance to be buying more at dips.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

It's hard to see what's happening to Ethereum's price. But, Ethereum has a "big upgrade" coming which is the Constantinople that include several improvements. This might bring ethereum back to the spotlight.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:19:00 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 11:45:07 PM by Master of Shitcoins

Yes, price development of ETH is a very sad sory, but it is not ended yet finally. I hope price can be much better in a few weeks, but even if that's not the case, you should chill and don't worry. The first rule is to invest never not more than you can afford to lose and if you did so the gambling went into the wrong direction. Then you would still have the chance to HODL and hope price will be higher during the next years.

I hope all the best, but nobody can predict the price. Overall impression of crypto is still good and aspecially with Ethereum you have a good coin, no shitcoin.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

Do you know Ethereum then when he was high. I've known about this coin for a long time, when it was still worth $ 5. My friend told me then how he would buy a mining farm to extract these coins and every day he extracted 5 ethers per day. He collected a large number of coins and you can not imagine how happy he was when in the spring of 2017 the price of Ethereum rose before our eyes.... he made a lot of money overnight. This is an example of you buddy, and that you have everything ahead.

HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Ethereum managed to pass the 200 usd mark and we can definitely expect that it gets to the 300 mark soon, though I don't know if it will go pass that, as the market isn't showing signs of recovery in general.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

You're feeling bad about it because you became greedy during December - January and you didn't sold.

The question is what made you think not to take profits during the all time high? That's an usual for someone that invested for a coin for the first time. And can you imagine that you sold your bitcoin for it, I can feel your regret but that's how life goes and it should go on.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Everybody has one or two sad stories to say about ethereum especially those that bought Eth when it was $1000 and thought it would still rise while they hold it. I am a witness to that.
I also belong to such people. But I'm not upset, and I hope to sell it for 2000, when the market will grow.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:22:29 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 01:46:19 AM by bitcoin31

I don't feel any sad to ethereum. Because I still holding and still believing to ethereum.  Buy more ethereum lower 200 dollars
And possible your money become 30 times more before end of this year 2018 because ethereum possible to become 5000 dollars even the price now is very low.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

I believe that Ethereum continues to be the most promising coin and when the market starts to grow its price will recover
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

Only few months before I bought some Ethereum price rate was 600$ now you see it's 180$, so sad. But BTC still twice at the time from last year and Ethereum twice down.
This is a market, and it is characterized by volatility. This is the best thing that can be for a trader. If you know when the coin goes down or up, you can make good money.

Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

Please, do not despair. After failures you will be lucky at one moment. Especially this coin will grow.
Too I think that it is obligatory after failures and black strips white always succeeds. Without negative experience it is just impossible to learn to trade in the cryptoforeign exchange market and not only on cryptocurrency.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:05:18 AM

I hope you learn from that experience. See other coin cryptocurrency experiencing the same thing, and this happens not in Ethereum coins only. when supply and demand affect a price, this is what happens now
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: