Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4807 times)
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

From what I read, maybe you were too careless in making decisions by taking advice from your brother. We can accept the advice, but filter it before accepting the suggestion. Make your experience to be better, and never give up.

garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Price goes up, prices goes down. That is the circle of price behavior and you just have to wait until next time the price will go up.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

I would advise you to continue holding your ethereum because it is not impossible for that altcoin to achieve a new all time high by the end of this year. If most big time investors and celebrities predicting bitcoin to reach $25,000 by the end of this year, I might say that Ethereum may reach $3000 to $5000 if that prediction to BTC happens. There's no need to regret, just buy it back on its lowest price. I regret not grabbing ethereum at $170 to be honest.
nacareng

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Of course in the past few days Ethereum has experienced a huge decline, there may be many people who panic in this bearish market condition, not only you but many people out there who lose some of their money, not just Ethereum. But applies to all coins. I hope we learn from that experience. See other coin cryptocurrency that experiences the same thing.
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

Please, do not despair. After failures you will be lucky at one moment. Especially this coin will grow.
Yes buddy this coin will grow exactly. I think TS is so lucky buying ethereum in 330 USD wait for a moment it will back to $1000 again even more
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

If you had just bought ethereum last year at a price of 300 usd then there is no doubt that you did not made a good decision during between the last quarter of 2017 and the first quarter of 2018 where the price of ethereum was doubled or tripled on that time and did not sell at all and this thing was made you a sad story and all i can say that you did not get the right time but just hold it until another right time comes.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I don't think it is a problem in a long-term. So, don't be sad!
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

first I want to say Crypto Investment is very risky, so it's natural if you get a loss one day. for ethereum problems I don't really understand, but I know that one day the ETH will recover. many say eth down because the market is bad, bitcoin is down, or because the economy around the world is bad. of all these reasons I believe more because bitcoin is down.

so wait and be patient, don't sell the ETH you have.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

I sympathize with you, I was also an ETH investor since it was about $ 800 last year, but when it was $ 1,500 I was still greedy and thought it would increase dramatically in the next few months, but you know the result then
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

I think we have a sad story in the ethereum and I think the story is not just for ethereum because when we decide to buy in the cryptocurrency, we will have a story in all coins especially in bitcoin. but we can use the sad story to as our lesson so we can increase the skills we had and we can get a better profit in the future. I remember that I made a purchase in ethereum when the price increases but before the price is got dump too hard, I can sell it even I am get a loss for a small money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Don't you think this is a good chance to buy some ETH now? Because the price of ETH is around $200 by now. So if you could see ETH around $1400 last year, we can expect the same thing may happen in the future. So I think this is a second chance for the people who missed ETH last time.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

don't you sell it? if yes then you are already stuck and you have to hold it until the price returns to the price when you buy it.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

You're sad because Ethereum price dump? In your story you only say that you keep an eye on ETH price, you don't say that you buy it.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Since this is the bear market all coins have come down in price. Hold for a couple of weeks more, I am sure the bulls will come back into play  Smiley

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

WHat made you have bad feelings on this story?Because your brother told you to keep an eye on ethereum?Sorry mate but i see nothing about this stupid thread but nonsense,and you forgot to mentioned about the highest price ethereum has last january when it reached $1,500

In your story etherem from $330 down to $170 so what more for the people like us whos having *bitcoin from $20,000 down to $5,000? Lol keep some sensible story not like this crap
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

Why? You sold your token or you still holding on it? If you already sold it you don’t beed to worry about because you already made a good profit, but if you still have ETH on your wallet better to hold on it. Its actually not a sad story, because you still bought ETH at a lower price compare to others who bough it during the peak. Just keep on holding Smiley
Ty_ways

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Well,  at least  you have not incurred much lost,  what about those who bought Ethereum  when it was above 1000 dollars and now is below 200 dollars?  That is crypto for you,  there are good times and bad times.  The good times will come again.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

I feel the same thing too. with the current condition of ethereum and the crypto market in general, selling now will only bring more losses but I would suggest that you hold patiently until the market recovers fully forming a bear because when this happens. I thought maybe at the end of the year ethereum would get up and recover his fist
regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

This is normaly in cryptocurrency market, all coin is always pump and dump. But the top coin is smaller change because capital is too big.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I think everyone feels the same thing. eth is in a bad time. even worse than thought. for sure, as a crypto lover, we must keep calm in this situation because if we panic then it will lead to fatal things. and I think it will be bad for our crypto assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: