Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
Okuchubriggs

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

Sorry friend. But now is not the time to give up. Since you bought ethereum in November 2017 then you probably saw it go up to 1k usd levels. Maybe you should have sold off when it touched as low as $400 later on. But I will advise you to keep holding. Eth will boom in price later on
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

You don't worry about Ethereum. It's a good investment, so keep it. He will recover his price, perhaps even more. Some people bought ethereum at the peak, here they have more reasons to experience. So be calm and wait.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

This is not the saddest story yet. Don't worry, you bought ethereum at a good price. You better hold him, he's prospective.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

dont be sad, many fall victim of bitcoin bear market. from almost 20k drop till 6k, some altcoins drop 70%-90% of ATH, the losses is bigger than yours. take this a lesson. all market are same, no market will bull at the time.
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Surely that is not good thing to see after 1 year price lower than before. But I believe that will also show whales manipulation. Because in my opinion eth was 300 and goes to 1500 dollar and came back to 180 dollar.
That is really impossible. Because huge amount of investors bought from 1k 1.3 k dollar value. So it need to be stay upper than 350 dollar atleast or 400 dollar. So we can clearly see here that dumps because of manipulation and with that way we can strongly believe ethereums future again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I understand you, it's hard, but you have to be patient, it makes no sense to sell now, I went partially to bitcoin, but some remained in Ethereum, I am also worried, but hope is always alive.

kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

it was necessary to sell when it grew to $ 1000 and above. but you will still have time to earn.  be sure of it
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Please, do not despair. After failures you will be lucky at one moment. Especially this coin will grow.
Absolutely right, There have nothing to worry about Etherium. Cause it is not much uncommon situation, Price of crypto is increase and decrease everyday. But don't worry eth have a great future and price will recover again.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

That is not a good thing.
never get into hearsay! you need to have your own knowledge in cryptocurrency.
well 2017 was the best for most of the cryptocurrency especially in ICO and market.
But this year the slides can't be stop.
but this December? just wait for it@ it will be awesome!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I'm in the same situation. This is a frustrating situation. Ethereum doesn't go for $ 300 again. I think he'il be around $ 200. In particular, Vitalik announced that it was starting a new project. This is bad for the ethereum.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

Same thing happened to me and even worse , I suggested to my older brother to jump im when ethereum was 380$ and then ethereum started to fall down and downer around 150$ , And i was so embarrassed about it , but after a while near end of 2017 it rises around 1200$ , Oh that felt great and I felt i have paid my debt , But I won't suggest anyone anything in crypto market again because it acts so unpredictable!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Actually, your not the only person here who encountered that experienced just like what you have in the past. But you should always remembered that there is a time sowing and time of reaping, a time of happiness and a time of sadness, a time of good season and a time of bad season. Same goes with here in crypto industry there is a time of bearish and a time of bullish.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

My sad story is that when I bought ethereum it was valued at $ 700 and it didn't sell when the price reached $ 1,300 and the price was only $ 120

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

Since you were here on November 2017, then you saw eth peaked at $1,400, then the last possible price for a good out was $800 around first week of May 2018.
Now is a good time to slowly accumulate if you still believe in eth's future as one of the top 5 cryptocoins.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

Just try to feel for people who invested and accumulated eth when it was over 1000 bucks, my personal break even is also around 500 mark i have been buying and accumulating eth since long, i thought eth will not go below 200 to 300 mark but shockingly it has already hit 100 which is devastating for most investors but then again i think eth will significantly recover in january and hopefully will reach over 1000 mark again in first quarter of 2019.

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

It's not so sad dude you won't lost a lot like others. Think about those who bought it at 1000$ or more and now see price around 100$ it's really terrible.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

I started at about the same time as you! There were ups and downs! I was tired of getting upset! I am glad that I am!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

I started at about the same time as you! There were ups and downs! I was tired of getting upset! I am glad that I am!
I think there are many people who experience things like you because Ethereum is a good coin so there are many people who buy it even though the price is high at that time. and currently the price of Ethereum is very down, so there are many people who suffer losses.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

That ethereum went down to less than 200 dollars doesn't mean it is not a good project anymore, most time prices go down and go up again, during the downs are the opporunity for anyone to buy more coin and wait for uptrend moment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

It’s very sad for you to have witnessed your investment go negative helplessly. You are not alone in this and thus the need for you to be strong and very decisive especially at this crucial moment. We may not be able to promise one another a better future with ethereum but we all can hope for one.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: