Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

Many of us is also suffering now because of what ethereum performing now. Its really shocking. Its so easy to say to not worry but the price is reallly not healthy right now. In my opinion, i guess i will just hodl instead of losing money. I still have some hope that eth will recover.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Everyone who stayed in the game and didn't bail took huge losses (form the highs).  It looks like Bitcoin is hitting the bottom as it keeps bouncing off of 6k.  I think in the next 12 to 24 months your investment will be looking very good. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

Definitely I am sure you had learned something from this. It is very costly and I am confident you will not make the same errors again by not selling some during the Ethereum peak. I bought around last quarter of 2017 and was able to sell half of it in December. Then bought again and sold at its peak. Now I bought some again during its lows and I am waiting for the good chance it will rise again by the end of the year.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

What is sad about that story? The basic facts about investments are that they can go down as well as up so you need to be prepared to act accordingly in all situations. What you have under $200 is a bonus opportunity to purchase some cheap Ethereum, what you should have been doing when it was continually dropping was selling some or all and transferring it into FIAT or USDT as a hedge.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

What is sad about that story? The basic facts about investments are that they can go down as well as up so you need to be prepared to act accordingly in all situations. What you have under $200 is a bonus opportunity to purchase some cheap Ethereum, what you should have been doing when it was continually dropping was selling some or all and transferring it into FIAT or USDT as a hedge.
If we do have hope in Ethereum then there's nothing to be sad still, its just a cycle soon it will rise again without us noticing it so dont be sad at all ethereum will have its time again.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

Many people get loss with Ethereum.
I love Ethereum because of its technology, community
But I really hate Ethereum because of its price
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

maybe the op is just a noob when it comes to investing on cryptos . he isnt aware about the volatility of the market , thats why he feels so bad after loosing . although all of us do have its sad and bad story when it comes to crypto but instead of regretting about the past , why cant we just stay positive and keep on buying until and hodling , until we reach our desired price in the future . that time can always come and patience is all what we really need in order to achieve that goal .
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

just hodl, the price will rise soon  Cheesy
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

I know the experience is not good for you. But as a newcomer you learn something that's very good. This market is too much volatile all the time. So it is very normal. The price of Ethereum is down again. And if you want to invest you can go now. In last few months ICOs are going not so well that effects ethereum. But that is not the only reason main problem is market is so much down and everything is down. And I think market will recover its status as soon as possible. And then everything will be fine. Just don't lost your hope and hold everything you have.

cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

People are very optimistic about the future of Ethereum, because now many ICOs need Ethereum to bet, we do not need to participate in ICO, only need to buy and long-term holdings can make profits, although the profits obtained are limited, but this is very Safety.
alloquycrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

I think that's the worst experience I've heard so far. But I still haven't experienced a loss that much, because of the tactics and the way I buy coins differently from you. You buy an ETH when the ETH price rises, so you can experience a loss of that size. I hope this will be a lesson for you in this Crypto world.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

Yes, this price just kills me, I tried to keep everything only in ETH, because I believed in it, and now I only get losses and sufferings

johnreese5895

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

I feel your pain but I sincerely believe in ETH, I will suggest you to HODL.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

You just proven how volatile the market is, and you have experienced it this early, but we are a young technology, the price is not the final price, we are still working to make this technology works for us and to reach the highest possible to what we invest but it is up to you if you want to give up this early
labhsikh123

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Please don't disappointed. Now a days, market is down. Hopefully, it will be growing after some time. You difinitely will be getting a profit. Happiness and sorrow is the part of life. Kindly be happy and wait for the right time.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

Everyone has their sad story and I believe the best recovery from situations like this is to try again
Keep trying
Don’t give up

Learn from the sad story
Life in crypto currency is definitely bigger
Ricowavy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Not matter how ethereum falls I can never panic because it is one project I have studied and I know it will rise above expectation and succeed against all odds. No need to fell bad and feel as if you have lost. Ethereum will rise back. Just hodl.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

I do not worry about the fact that Ethereum is on the course correction as in any case it will grow and you will be happy !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

This is actually happened if you didn't make a research first before buying and holding, which is you will regrets and you will blame others at the end especially if you're relying on others thoughts and plans. But don't lose hope mate and  keep believing you will achieve your dream with it.  Just leason learned  then and make your own move next time to avoid such issues, and lastly always bear in mind  to make some research every time when you're planning to invest money on any crypto to assure everything will be fine no matter what happen.
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

This is the worst time for etherum compared to last year. This altcoin-led coin began to decline sharply since the beginning of 2018. And this is the lowest price I've ever met. Worse because ethereum hasn't recovered yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: