Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

don't be sad, I myself have a sad experience with other coins, ethereum prices are a hot topic right now, you can see how this coin rises slowly, with the current price I still hold eth

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

Right now not only ETH but a lot of other coins are having a lower price.
For me, I dont only have ETH story but also NEO, Binance,... We are not having the best market at the moment.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

I think the market will recover in the future. So do not be sad too long. The price of ETH will rise again and happiness will come.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

Only few months before I bought some Ethereum price rate was 600$ now you see it's 180$, so sad. But BTC still twice at the time from last year and Ethereum twice down.
This is a market, and it is characterized by volatility. This is the best thing that can be for a trader. If you know when the coin goes down or up, you can make good money.
Indeed for the other coins and the Ethereum will experience up and down erratically.
because it is by a decline that made the Ethereum suffered many losses occur. So it makes the Ethereum very detrimental. so it will not go very sour.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

no panic, you lose only if you sell, then HODL
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
when you trust a Coin like eth it should definitely be ready with what will happen with the coin make your experience become a strong shield for your future ..
when you want to invest. Invest with Bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

from experience you can learn that the market can fluctuate at any time, you are not alone because there are many people trapped in ethereum. some have cut losses and some continue to hold and believe that ethereum can rise again. so determine your choice and don't make a mistake in making a decision.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

ETH is cheaper than soy per tonne cmon man

abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

there is nothing you need to regret because everything has happened, for now I advise you to be more patient in waiting for the market to grow and don't panic sell so you don't lose a lot of money
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

Don't be sad because you not loss your money yet. This bad situation will last ada little longer but don't loss your hope, if you still have a little trust to ETH, you can continue to hold and wait until eth price rising again. Most of people still hold their eth because they are know eth price will rising again.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

What a story!  I'm laughing out loud rollng on he floor! The op typed in a few lines and tagged it a stories for all of us to read! And this story is just some newbies whinnng about his pot of Gold that refuse to come after the rainbow! Man up, you still have a long way to go!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

It is quite strange. If I am not wrong, ETH had hit four digit mark (i.e > $1,000 per coin) a few months back. You could have sold at least a part of your coins. You didn't did that and now there is no point in starting the blame game. But don't get disheartened.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

For your to to gain more profit learn how to trade some altcoins while waiting if your hold coin will pump or will dump but if the coin or token is longterm no matter what happen it will recover if it is a potential coin or token.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

before I start investing I already understand and understand with all the risks gained by investing in crypto currencies so that I will be more able to accept all the bad possibilities that I will receive
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

same feeling with you mate, but all crypto had to face this falls, even the bitcoin is facing drastically drop this year from the time that it got the ATH last year (2017) but until now there is no progress on it. so don't worry about this falls, try to forget and don't touch your eth for the next 3 years, and im sure, everything is fine. this is just what im doing now.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

This is the common reason why we don't put all our money in crypto currency. Cause everything is inaccurate even if you use analytical analysis or whatever. Cause the volatibity is too high and the price is uncontrollable of course. More or less, you will encounter this problem if you are not careful. But now, just hold your eth because the evolution and the fight of ethereum is just began. This still possibility that you may get what you want, potential profit and extra income. So don't be sad too much and find the perfect timing.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

Right now not only ETH but a lot of other coins are having a lower price.
For me, I dont only have ETH story but also NEO, Binance,... We are not having the best market at the moment.
Ethereum now gets more lower even other coin but we must not lose hope because the market will going to change. Some failures will make you strong and teach you good lesson and know how much you are longing for. Do not worry that much, price will be back and make your investment worth with good profit.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

there is nothing you need to regret because everything has happened, for now I advise you to be more patient in waiting for the market to grow and don't panic sell so you don't lose a lot of money

Yes indeed there were lot of expectations when compared to last year as the market was too hot last year. Investors taught this year will be more than before. But unfortunately market value dropped need not panic hodl your coins and wait for your turn. If you want to double your investment.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

don't be sad, I myself have a sad experience with other coins, ethereum prices are a hot topic right now, you can see how this coin rises slowly, with the current price I still hold eth

There's is nothing to be sad, when it comes to market situation there things happen. I believe Ethereum started to show it's best. Wait and watch

Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

There are a lot of people who experienced that and I was also part of that. I consider that also as a win as I charge it to experience; experience is the best teacher right? I realized not to HODL when it's a bear market because we can always buy at cheaper prices later on.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: