Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:49:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4807 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

Ethereum is good coin and you should buy when ethereum price at $170. Right now ethereum price start recover and reach above $200 again. Hopely in a few months ethereum price can reach highest again or at least $500

akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
well obviosly this drop makes us feel as bad as you do. nothing funny about that apart from the fact we have something to occupy our mind with

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

Ethereum is good coin and you should buy when ethereum price at $170. Right now ethereum price start recover and reach above $200 again. Hopely in a few months ethereum price can reach highest again or at least $500
the possibility is very large because we all know that Ethereum is a very popular coin and is also very useful for many people so the chances of increasing are very large. It's just that we need to be patient because it's not easy for the market to recover quickly. If Bitcoin rises, I'm sure Ethereum will also go up because it is proven that Ethereum's prices are starting to improve as Bitcoin improves.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

I think you may still start to invest in etherium if you mean to make an Investment with it because its nit too late, since the market of etherium now is still in dip and I have strong feeling that there has a bull run market coming by etherium.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

I hope the ETH will be even better in 2018, but in fact this year the price of the ETH has worsened, and I am disappointed with all this, the right time to sell my coins is wasted, only the losses I get and whenever I will wait increase in ETH even though it's a long time. What about your sad story about Ethereum?

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

In my opinion before you invest in Ethereum you must first understand what Ethereum is and have to know more about Ethereum, after you understand everything new you can start investing in Ethereum, why is that? because investing has a very high risk, profits or losses are highly risked.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

I understand that you're disappointed with what happened to ethereum but you should know before you invest that crytocurrency investment is not different with other investment out there its risky and there's no guarantee of profit. Up to now your eth is still intact (unless you sell in low price) so wait a little longer because eth is good as long term investment.

I have a friend who bought his eth at $500 but I didnt hear him complain because he is aware of how crypto works and what he can do for now is to hold until he get back his capital and gain from it.
It is a not a surprise that he might find that hard to understand. The thing here is that for those who understood the risk before investing, invested accordingly without blinking an eye and then focusing on the long term, being depressed by the situation of the market will not even be a thing for them as they definitely will have other things to occupy themselves than focusing on the market noise in the short term. As long as you are not selling for loss, you are not losing anything.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

Ethereum market have suffered heavily in the past and present and at that in other to avoid heavy loses trading ethereum you need to constantly keep an eye on the coin market in other to know when to take actions that can safe you from loses. Know when to hold or sell and with that you can safe your self from making lots of mistake which you may regret later just like you are doing now.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

This is sad to say but losing 50% in crypto is nothing!  A lot of people here that invested at the end of 2017 have lost around 90% and others losing everything due to the bitconnect scam. Ethereum is a good platform and it will rise again, although i will be investing in competitors like NEO and LISK which have more pump potential

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Going down down every now and then.seem like there's no hope on Eth! People pointing finger that eth is death  and also saying it has been taking over by Eos! it's not a surprise any way.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Many people bought Ethereum more expensive than you. Everyone would like to buy for 300, then sell for 1200, and now buy 6 Ethereum for 200 and wait for a new growth. And so we have to wait until the market returns to the level of last year's highs, then decide to sell or not.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

i feel you bro. i regret not selling more when the bull market last january. i feel a little bit sad about this situation now. but anyway crypto market is unpredictable. who knows maybe tommorrow the whales will get it moving again. so maybe lets just be positive and have more eth on our wallet.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Going down down every now and then.seem like there's no hope on Eth! People pointing finger that eth is death  and also saying it has been taking over by Eos! it's not a surprise any way.

I feel it's too early to predict anything but as far as I understand ethereum and as far as my experience is concerned ETH will not die and it will surely cross $1000 mark this year.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

Do not be upset. Ether is a good coin and it will definitely restore its price. Your investment is reliable, don't worry about it.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Not despair. Ethereum is a good coin. There is hope that the price will recover. We shouldn't sell now

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

the possibility is very large because we all know that Ethereum is a very popular coin and is also very useful for many people so the chances of increasing are very large. It's just that we need to be patient because it's not easy for the market to recover quickly. If Bitcoin rises, I'm sure Ethereum will also go up because it is proven that Ethereum's prices are starting to improve as Bitcoin improves.
no need to worry about the current situation, because of the current situation we can certainly use it to buy at this cheap price. with us buying and holding, then I'm sure it will be very profitable
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

we know that the crypto market is unstable and it makes many investors frustrated. so many people that sell their coins at low prices because they panic. it would be better if we could remain calm in the face of an unstable market situation. if we are in a hurry, then it will make us get the big losses.
This is what big players are counting on. They think that if the price is high hamsters will buy in the hope that the price will be even higher. And if the price is low, on the contrary to sell, as the bubble burst.

timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

I will tell you that this is not a very sad story, listen to the stories of people who sold coins before the flight 10 times higher.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

So this is the charm of the encryption market. We never know where it will go. When we enter, we only choose to accept or choose to leave.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

Same here. It's really sad to see the price of ethereum right now since it goes down deep compared last time where it hits at 1.2k USD. I hope, it will increased again in the year end so that people who have supported this coin will be rejoice and be satisfied on their investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: