Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1345 times)
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

I am looking for projects at www.icoguide.com, they have realistic rates.

Yes I am also looking for ICOs there, the platform is very comfortable for comparing and rates are also really real.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

I usually look at many details of the project, such as white papers, team member structure, product sales channels, and product availability!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

I usually look at many details of the project, such as white papers, team member structure, product sales channels, and product availability!
the way you do is indeed the best way to analyze an ICO project, everything like a team and an advisor is very influential on the success of an ICO project
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

Finding good project nowadays are really a mission impossible but with the help of some thread we can lessen the chance of being scammed,

Check this thread..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0

Or maybe this could help also as the topic gives idea about finding legit ico

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896030.0

Hope this may help you find one goodluck!!!

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

Good knowledge comes with experience. Practice more in the selection of projects. Analyze the project and its idea, the project team and its activities.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

You just need to do some intense studying and researching, most icos now a days have the same content and ideas. Legit ones are hard to find. You should also consider the team and it's partners, even the campaign manager needs to be considered.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
I'm not too dizzy to see a good project or not. I only use a comparison of past projects to determine the project whether it's good or not. It can be seen from how they communicate with the support community, then how they facilitate investors and supporters, clarity of the roadmap, transparency about the amount of funds collected. So this will make people believe, so the project will have clear goals and will produce something good.

The transparency of the team can gain confidence of the support group and the followers of the community additional factors are the previous projects that are already succeeded manned by the same team. Working products must also take into consideration.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

That is absolutely a very good way to usually identify a good ICO.

Although since the whitepaper is usually technical and I would not want to waste my time on a cloned whitepaper, I usually delve and dig into the team first. They have always been my main priority and as long as I am not convinced enough not to want to drop my funds with such team, I would not even bother going ahead with other details, but as long as this is a team I can rely on with their past experience, involvement in the project, then I certainly start checking the whitepaper, product, the vision and other necessary stuffs.

There were case where even all my checkpoints were met still few projects had disappointed me. Actually those were due to various reason but I just want to mention keep looking for the reason where we had failed to choose an ICO at the same time we need to notice what made us to choose a project which is doing good till date. Yes, both are important to keep rocking among many good and scam ICOs these days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good project, and there are no specific criteria that would always work. Intuition and faith in the project are also important here.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

It is important to know the background of the team that is developing the project. Who are these people by profession and do they have the appropriate knowledge? Look for their profiles in LinkedIn, Twitter accounts, Medium, information about their past and how long these people have been working in the cryptocurrency area. More experience in crypto space means that the team is familiar with many things and will be able to offer something new. If it is difficult to find additional information about the team online, this is usually a bad sign.
btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Check the background of each team member and developers an be satisfied with them. Check the roadmap, the real use case of the project and look out for information in social media and forums. Check out what the team is offering, make sure it is not an offer like too good to be true. That's all I do before Investing in ICO.
Torps1

Activity: 574

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

You can determine ICO's with the following parameters
(1). Concept of the project: Any project solving no genuine problem should be avoided.
(2.) Use case: Any project without a real use case will definitely turn useless in near future.
(3). Business model: A project ought to have a well defined business model.
(4) Team and Advisors: Any project without a team and/or Advisors should be examined very closely.
(5). Whitepaper: Most fraudulent project don't always put in much effort in producing a comprehensive white paper. Whitepaper ought to contain almost everything about a project and easy to understand.
(6) Milestones: projects with milestone(such as the Beta of their products, or any products they intends to offer), always have better chances of acceptance.
The list continues.......
Others can include their social presence, ratings etc.
The above parameters will most likely reduce chances of falling to fraudulent projects.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

It is important to evaluate each new ICO project by its merits, rather than by the hype around it. Given the prospects of blocking technology, it is likely that the new ICO will work with remarkable teams and technologies.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

In my opinion and based on my experience during participating in the ICO project, the characteristics of a successful project one of which is by looking at the community in its possession, if the number of members of the community is large and quite active and the developers actively participate in the communication, then the project can be as a serious and potential project for success.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

First thing to do is to establish if the team is real, some ICO ratings site will do a KYC on the team, also they should publish some media like photos or videos of themselves promoting the coin. Any team that doesn't has something to hide

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Yes, you are right many awful projects in ICO market now. These projects yield huge losses to people. But good projects are, but they aren't enough. At the choice of the project for investments I pay attention on: team of the project (it is very important for me), whitepaper, roadmap
team87

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

To find a good ICO project, of course we need to find information from friends or colleagues who are experienced and also find information from the project. The first step, at least you can read white paper. It is all as material for us before we move.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Instead of getting suggestion and waiting vto apply. I will share you one idea. Just go to scam acussation section and see the pinned thread which speaks about how to find the scam ICO.
If you don't see the project name there and after the analysis given there you can find best ICO project without help of anyone.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

A good ICO project is not as easy to find as it seems.

I always look at the team, advisers and partners of the project.

This is the main thing that can help the project add a token to crypto-exchange

loveinberlin

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

I don't know how to define whether the project is really good or not. I want to say that it is not easy to make sure that the project is reliable but it is possible to do this and i think that ICO can be the best way to earn
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: