Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1345 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

The first thing to look for in a project is thet quality of the team, there are alot of fancy whitepapers out there that won't amount to a thing and people have started realising this now, why do I need to enter a car when the person sitting on the drivers sit can't drive, if he tries to, the car would crash

LOL Cheesy good explained, thanks dear
Kaydking

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

There are so many ICOs in the market. To find a good ICO project you need to do a thorough research on parameters like official website, core team, whitepaper, the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

look for a lot of telegram grop members. then ico is a good ad everywhere. and have a lot of news on famous media such as coindesk, cointelegrap and others

just so simple? u wont do any research?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

There are various factors(which mostly work out):

1. Whitepapers: An elaborate yet well defined whitepaper determines how much thought has been invested in the details of project.
2. Website: We often ignore this part. A trader who wants to establish his project strongly in the market, will invest time on his website.
3. Team: The marketing team and the support teams play an important role in any ICO's success. A good support system and responses build the trust in the project. We must never overlook these aspects.

Overall, you must also try and find out regarding the team and past experiences if any. It never is enough but surely helpful.
Secondly, never fall flat for attention seeking marketing. What appears attractive maybe short lived.

alright, thanks dear  Smiley
cryptopizza9010

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Check the team, concept and what they have done so far.

If these 3 aspects are powerful. You are good to go.
asnawi98

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

when I want to join a project and determine which projects will be successful later I usually see from the project manager whether he has ever succeeded in managing a second project I see from the allocation for prizes if the amount is very large I usually leave it because it's most likely just a sweet promise.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

There are so many ICOs in the market. To find a good ICO project you need to do a thorough research on parameters like official website, core team, whitepaper, the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries

its true
but it might just look at the original project, yes I see a lot of original projects and no scam projects. but still they are not too special with their ico sales even many who are unable to hit softcap. for me to see the project concept is very important and we can see whether the project is good or not

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

did not remain on the market of good projects because the market is dying and in such a situation even the best project will not be able to live a long time and bring you income. you can invest in the most honest and ambitious project in the market but he will still go bankrupt and you will think that you cheated scammers

viananda2525

Activity: 1104
Merit: 133

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

it is really complicated to identify good ico projects.we have read their whitepaper and observe about their team, but suddenly it become useless when their ico didnt reach softcap.

rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
in my opinion Look for something that makes a new round in the old concept or trying to achieve something ambitious. If you see language that is unclear or too grandiose from a crypto project website, stay away because this might be a trick.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

it is really complicated to identify good ico projects.we have read their whitepaper and observe about their team, but suddenly it become useless when their ico didnt reach softcap.

thats the risk we as investor have to take. even the project is highly potential, but lack of support will also render all effort useless.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I think the only way for you to determine whether a project is good is by going deeper research about it. You should always try to read the whole whitepaper to be able to understand it's concept. If you've read a lot already, you'll be able to tell which one is good and which one is just another copy of another. Next is by researching about the background of the team.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

For me, the first thing I consider is the Team, how credible they are,  then next the project aim. Now see my point of view below :
Can the team achieve the project aim? Is the project aim attainable? How good has the team structured their road map to achieve success? This is where planning comes into the picture.
Then my next consideration is, do they have a working product? Or even an MVP per say? All these go a long way to determine how serious and dedicated the team is.
Then lastly, I consider token economics. What's the price structure like? Does it tally with the total supply? Is it over priced? How many percent will be reserved for the team and for how long (lock period) ? This helps me determine easily the motive of the project, if it's just an avenue to loot assets.
I hope that helps, my humble opinion. 

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

You may need to rad more in this forum. There are many information about this. But at least, you must be good in analyzing the team of the ICO projects. Team must be real and they must be really involved in the projects. Analyze their social media or biography to exact determine real or not. Then, see for the concept of the project as in the WP and also special for the website.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

That's correct all these stuffs will help you for sure also check their previous projects and upcoming projects as well. You can also check their LinkedIn profile too, if things are fine then move on.
siena23

Activity: 2408

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

First I saw the whitepaper from the project. I will look for the goals, vision, mission, products and team of the project. Second, I will look at the rating of the project. Third, I will look for information about the token.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

You just have to know the project if it is worth your money. You can do this by reading the whitepaper and ANN and joining their slack channel so you can see what is happening on the project. Does it have a good devs or nice road map? Just getting in there and interacting with the devs, you can see if it will be a successful ICO or not.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

A good ICO project must have several requirements; White papers/road maps or the like, and how they express their ideas in publications. A strong team and a strong financial consortium.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

You need to look at the team website.We need to see what kind of people are on the team.You can use the services where there are ratings of passing ICO.See what they write in the chat about this project.Learn about competitors.It's a colossal job, but you put your money in it.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

First I saw the whitepaper from the project. I will look for the goals, vision, mission, products and team of the project. Second, I will look at the rating of the project. Third, I will look for information about the token.

That's a wonderful thing also you can get information from social you have to analyse on your own about the project, you have to check their fund raising status and time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: