Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1345 times)
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

It's a very hard question. Ehere are too many nuances in this matter. Many simply do not soar and watch what the majority chooses, while others watch the actions of some famous person in this industry. And only a minority try to independently analyze this or that ISO. If you are a beginner, it is better to use the first two options, but if you yourself want to choose ISO, then I would advise you to carefully read the whitepapper. From it you can in principle understand everything, but you can also study the team of creators.
ximuoi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

The first thing I would suggest is going to their website and looking at their development team. You should see a picture and a REAL name to go along with it. If their website lacks leadership information then consider it a red flag, you do not want to invest in an anonymous team...

Once you do find them, search for them online everywhere... find their LinkedIn and see what level of credentials they have, what have they worked on and what have they accomplished? Who are their partners? Have they worked together in the past? Etc, etc, etc. Perform as much research on them as you can, you’re not just investing into the coin’s technology… You’re investing in the team.

Also, read the whitepaper. Here you will find out all of the information on the companies plan for what they’re trying to accomplish, how they will use the money, how many coins their team will hold for themselves, and more. Try to make sure the company isn’t too overly optimistic about their goals and visions, as this may raise a red flag as well. The whitepaper may be a boring read, but it is necessary to do.

Another thing you can do is read the ANN thread on Bitcoin Forum - Index. This is just a message board where people discuss cryptocurrencies.

There is a good trick you can use when searching for ICOs on the message board, and that is to search the name of the ICO with other terms such as “scam” or “con” along with them.

If a post is flagged with these terms you can read into why it is.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

I will make investment decisions through analysis of many aspects!
  - Is the white paper detailed?
  - How strong is the team?
  -Partner
  - Project sales method
  - Does the project have innovations and needs?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

The first thing to look for in a project is thet quality of the team, there are alot of fancy whitepapers out there that won't amount to a thing and people have started realising this now, why do I need to enter a car when the person sitting on the drivers sit can't drive, if he tries to, the car would crash
LOL Cheesy good explained, thanks dear
I really love that analogy used by mummybtc. ICOs are simply more like a car and the team being the driver of the project, and you sure certainly do not want to be involved in a team that apparently does not look like one that can deliver and is just there to get you burned.

Investing is a huge ball game and it takes being careful and the ability to use knowledge and information to discern where you want to be putting your money or not. It is as simple as that. No team, no MVP, no vision, then there is no investment opportunity in front of us and hence we must move on to analyze the next available project. We must have multiple rounds of iteration so that we can filter out what we actually look for. Time is money we must need both time and money to multiply our wealth into another level of being wealthy.
jojo223

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

mainly according to people's opinions
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

I define a good or bad ICO project by the product of the project. First, can the product or service of ICO be implemented to the end and reach the goal. Secondly, is it possible to develop this product or service and the need for this product in a long time. For example, after 5, 10 years.
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

only after studying the project I determine whether it is good or bad but it can not guarantee me that I will not get to the scammers

jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:20:21 AM

First we need to investigate the demand for the product, then study the company's team.

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Almost all icos now are unpredictable, if it reaches the softcap it seems convincing,
but when the list on the market the price falls.
The solution is you join the telegram group and often ask about the ico.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

First, a good representative on the forum , great site and a good idea of the project , a good team and a clear road map.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

only after studying the project I determine whether it is good or bad but it can not guarantee me that I will not get to the scammers
It is very difficult for us to determine ico who is a scam, but we trust the manager bounty and have a good history and can be trusted, ICO failure is also based on people who are not responsible
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

First of all, a crypto project should have a working platform, and not just beautiful ideas, a good and strong community, experienced developers who understand what they are doing and how to do it correctly.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

I have a look on details. I learn WP, team profiles on Linked In and so on. Now there are few worthy projects and this selection is easier, because I see scam immediately.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

There are way too many of them and now it is getting very hard for you to be able to determine which ones are good but I find that the project with linkedin pages are always good since they are always connected to the people that are working on the project which makes it easier to check on them and make sure that they are the creators

riptv

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

it  is  really    hard to  find   a   good   ico   but  there  are  some criterias  such  as  for  myself i watch  team  members and  the  project.
Bertoman

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

My policy to determine whether the ICO Project is legitimate is to look at their transparency. This is why you see who are the people who run the project. And of course if this person is known as successfull many will be encouraged and will have the interest to invest.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

When choosing an ICO investment project or bounty campaign, the most important thing is the demand for that project. There are many sites where you can see this. One of the best is https://icodrops.com/, where the rating for each project also appears. We must not neglect either project team (number, experience), whitepaper or project funds. But even these aspects do not guarantee that the project is 100% viable. We need some luck.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
We can see this by the number of particapants and the size of the funds they have raised in ICO! We can also see it in their transparency which is one of the requirements for trusting every Bounty Hunters and campaign projects
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

There are way too many of them and now it is getting very hard for you to be able to determine which ones are good but I find that the project with linkedin pages are always good since they are always connected to the people that are working on the project which makes it easier to check on them and make sure that they are the creators
It is not that hard to determine which ones are good or not, I think the question you should be asking yourself is how good you are when it comes to identifying them ?

Yeah, there are way too many of them and there is absolutely no way you can be certain how a project will turn out to be, and knowing how risky it all sounds, you really want to be able to identify the good ones from the bad ones, and this is where the knowledge of the space comes in which so many investors are too lazy to want to know. ICO projects will always arise one way or the other, but how you are able to spot out a good team, a minimum viable product and good prospect is all that would matter in limiting the risks of investing in ICOs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

for me is simple, you can check at site who check every ico project.
like ico analytic or etc. so focus only ico with highest rating.
for ico with low rating, it mean not good project, or will be scam project.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: