Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:31:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1345 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:56:56 AM

For me I don't expected too much to an ico project because a lot of them won't success too much unlike last year there are many ico's that surprise you because of legitimate project and ideas but for now scam and greedy people are spreading even in this forum but the forum DT members and Moderators are make a way to tackle it.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

looking for a good project is not an easy matter. need some aspects at least should be analyzed so that this could be the project that can be said to be good. looking for references from some of the sites also sometimes not very good results and even this affordable so objective.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

Yes, there are many project that are scam, but there still project and ico that worthy to invest. There are many ways to find the right and good project, although it laborious I make this everytime finding a good project. First is I read whitepaper and know the concept and platform of that project and then I background check to know if the people behind that peoject are legit and have an expertise to the project and service they want to offer.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

Not only does the team need to be transparent, they also need to participate in blockchain events to show how determined they are to let their project be known. Of course this goes without saying that their project needs to be unique and is not banal.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

It's a bit tricky even with enough carefulness and thoroughness when selecting a good project there is a time when i miss  and meet that scam project.
But to minimize it i usually selecting that project carefully by checking all of the aspect that are described by the project, including the team, the site, also the selling of the project, if everything is easily accessible and the data of the team is valid then most probably i'll choose that project.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

Well there are projects almost similar to each other and I think there is a good potential to such project that will succeed, it just need a break through. Real estate seem to have numerous blockchain projects same with the music related projects, they all just need a good team that can develope a much better platform to make a difference.

The team always are the first to look at and then the working product. Exchange projects are overwhelming so check which of them is going into a platform that has god technology behind it.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

it  is  really    hard to  find   a   good   ico   but  there  are  some criterias  such  as  for  myself i watch  team  members and  the  project.
Why do people keep saying it is hard to find good ICOs, there is nothing hard as long as you want to make it hard for yourself or as long as you do not want to learn how to make it easy for you.

Just like mathematics, if you do not learn, you won't have a clue how easy it can get when it comes to solving mathematical problems and the same thing applies to anything you want to do which involves ICO investment in this case, and with this, you really want to be sure you are actually taking the right step by knowing how to handle yourself in the space first and identify some factors such as the product, team, technical stuffs necessary before even making a final decision.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

I always do my own research on the team and the purpose of the project. It is already hard to find legit ICO. A lot of informations can be find on rating sites like icodrops and icobench. But it is also important to check the company website and the whitepaper. I am also looking for their social media like twitter, facebook and telegram. But also this bitcointalk forum with their members can help you.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

quite difficult to avoid the risk of scam and looking for ico that is really quality, there are many ico who have ideas and technology contained in white paper. but it is not a guarantee that it will bring you benefits, that's why discussion is needed especially knowledge.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

For me, a good project is the achievement of sales of the token. If the target is a minimum sales already achieved, this is certainly very good. Because with so all who participate in the project, will get a reward. Afterward, you must perform a check display website and the team that is in the project.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

For me the most important is the project vision ( idea ), then the product itself and  then the team behind.
Always checking if they are experienced enough to accomplish the project goals.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

I do at in very simple way  Grin
I find information or ask about how much money were raised, that is not 100% and even 90% gurantee, but for me this is a good signal that the project is trustworthy

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

To determine a good project, it is required to perform a study on the project. Read very well the whitepaper and identify the idea or product of the project. Is it feasible enough to attract investors? Read about the credentials of the team members and their crypto experience. Are they capable of leading the project to its success? These few questions should guide in choosing a good project.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

If I think about how to choose a good ICO, we first find out who the gift manager is, then the hardcup project has reached the target or not, and also knows the progress of the project through Facebook, Twitter, telegram, by looking at activities we can know whether or not a project
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

If I think about how to choose a good ICO, we first find out who the gift manager is, then the hardcup project has reached the target or not, and also knows the progress of the project through Facebook, Twitter, telegram, by looking at activities we can know whether or not a project
Some scam project were too active on social media, since they have more time to update there than on their products. It should be the project itself and team behind them we do searching.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

we are currently almost every ICO which cannot be distinguished which one is SCAM and which is good.
try doing your own research to determine whether the ICO is worthy to follow or not. by looking at the development team and they must be real who are always active in social media about how the project develops.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

in my opinion to see that good project by looking at the whitepaper and their website, look at how long the website has been active and also their team, the most important is the whitepaper, there are several projects that I have seen, their whitepapers copy from other projects.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:01:13 AM

To determine a good ICO project, in my opinion you need to use your knowledge and experience to analyze the ICO. You need to pay special attention to white paper, which includes goals, teams, roadmaps and measures to implement ... Projects with meaningful practical goals will have better potential. You also pay attention to the ICO rankings and community responses to ICO ...
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

A good project comes with a solid background of the team and has a good idea or a concept of the project also have a good partnership with the other big company like yahoo,nasdaq,etc it will give positive and boost the project if the project have it.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

To determine a good crypto project you have to carry out a due diligent research by going through the project whitepaper,also you should be able to ascertain the quality of project team, to know if they had previous experience, however a whole lot of work is needed before you put in your money to invest in any project. Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: