Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1337 times)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

A good ICO project represents a great idea and offers at least an MVP. Moreover, a profitable ICO should follow their roadmap and have a very detailed whitepaper and not just 5 pages. I would also check the developer team as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

It is difficult to find a worthwhile project. There are even projects with very good ideas, but when it comes to the truth it is difficult to find a real use for that currency. I also look at similar projects and see if they have worked or not. Apart from all that, I obviously also study the team of developers, I look at the LinkedIn profile, twitter etc. I also see if they have an active community, if the admins are online most of the time and they help you if you have questions or problems. I also consider important if the roadmap is a with within the stipulated deadlines.

An example of an ICO in which I have just invested is EVOAI and it fulfills everything I look for. The first two rounds have already been sold at a good pace and it is expected that by the end of December the sale will end. In the end they will burn the tokens that have not been sold, which will help to keep the price of the token. It will be a trading platform that will work with bots, one of them will do arbitrage between exchanges and will pay your profits directly in your erc20 wallet. I post here the link to the website in case you want to take a look: https://www.evoai.network/
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

Initially I participated blindly in every ico and success rate was 5 to 10 percent, then I moved to ICO rating websites, I selected few websites like icobench and bountylord and the success rate remains same. Now I am looking for team, product, social media pages and still result is same. Now I have decided to participate blindly again. 
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
With the present situation of things, scam projects will efface gradually, because they will not be able to survive in this dip. Investors will be more careful on the project to invest in, because they will not like to waste their money. Even if you as a person find it difficult to recognise a good project, just look out for one you feel o
is good, but not too sure of and be on the lookout for the response of the community and how much the project team is able to give precise, concise and intelligent answers to questions being asked.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

I consider the team behind the ICO, experiences and the application of the product to the community. We have many ICOs that have the same application and the competition is too tough for a newcomers that will resulted to failure during the crowd sale.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
mastersay

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

I'm starting to work in crypto. When I choose ICO projects I take into consideration those projects that my experienced good friends advise me. So I save time for other activities.

That is a good advice. I would like to try that. I have many friends in the telegram, a close one too. And when they pick a project that they want to invest, succeeded. Maybe I try to ask them next time what project is good to invest. Thanks

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

a nice project to have the system and the concept of good in it. In addition, the team background anew will also be the base of operations of the ICO project are successful and not. Perhaps for the moment is indeed difficult to find a good ICO many of it just contains a scam. need a good research and selective for the ICO to right.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

a nice project to have the system and the concept of good in it. In addition, the team background anew will also be the base of operations of the ICO project are successful and not. Perhaps for the moment is indeed difficult to find a good ICO many of it just contains a scam. need a good research and selective for the ICO to right.

I agree with your thinking that good ICO has a good system and concept. Team background also needs to be considered. The development team and advisory team also came to my attention when I chose ICO. I myself have the names of the development team and my mainstay advisory team where they already have a good name, good trust, and most of the projects that they work on always succeed. As investors, we must have high accuracy and analytical skills so that we do not go wrong in choosing ICO. Our high flight hours and our experience are very useful because of course we can learn from the mistakes that we made before.

▔▔▔▔▔
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

Look, I take a project to analyze, I look at all red flags, other people reviews and make my own research as well. Then I take a decision regarding this ICO.
In any case I check carefully information
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

good income not a scam what else do we need well and maybe the very idea as well as it is important to be necessary

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

Look, I take a project to analyze, I look at all red flags, other people reviews and make my own research as well. Then I take a decision regarding this ICO.
yes i do jot trust any sites as well a speope can write there unchecked infprmation and we will suffer because pf this

Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

Yeah, really what you say. I am agreed with you. Indeed analysis is the most important factor for us to be successful in choosing ICO. Without doing our own analysis, we will only be overcome by doubts when choosing ICO. I myself always do analysis before I choose ICO. This analysis is very useful for me because in taking part in the ICO, my heart has become steady and sure of success through this ICO. I usually do analysis by drawing four boxes on one large paper. I give the four boxes the names of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. I will write these four boxes about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by ICO after I read this ICO website and whitepaper. With such a description, I can consider whether the ICO is suitable for me to follow or not. That's my simple way to analysis the good ICO.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

Many projects are still good and can be successful. I am looking for projects through the ICO ranking website. On the website, you can search for projects that have the most votes. After you get the ICO project, it's better to check it again. You can start checking from the appearance of the website, the development team must be experienced, the project roadmap must be clear and real.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

Usually, I ask for advice from friends who have experience in ICO. He has good analysis so I believe it. Besides that, I also saw the promotion of the project, if the development team dared to advertise on various websites and media, I think the development team had good vision. Btw, I don't trust the ICO rating because the ratings are often inaccurate.

Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Good ico project is rare to meet at the moment. I like blockchain 4.0 projects, multiblockchain projects, privacy coins. There are several patterns of sucess ICO. Firstly you should make sure that ICO isn't a scam and then you have to check it for tokenometrics, funds raised and github. Check out VC to participate in tokensale.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

Btw, I don't trust the ICO rating because the ratings are often inaccurate.

I agree these services are paid service to pump up the project.  I have seen several services that offer reviews to different ICO project in exchange for payment.  They are no different than paid shills.  If you want to determine the legitimacy of the ICO, you should look for the team identity, the legitimacy of their partnership, and the licenses they should have if the project need it.  It is kinda need a lot of work but it is better than giving away your money for nothing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Junixi

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

inmmy opinion ti be a good ico project means that it is profitable and that peopel will it lose their money due to it

Junixi

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

Btw, I don't trust the ICO rating because the ratings are often inaccurate.

I agree these services are paid service to pump up the project.  I have seen several services that offer reviews to different ICO project in exchange for payment.  They are no different than paid shills.  If you want to determine the legitimacy of the ICO, you should look for the team identity, the legitimacy of their partnership, and the licenses they should have if the project need it.  It is kinda need a lot of work but it is better than giving away your money for nothing.
there are a lot of good things in the ico world andni believe that it will be more and more of them as we need them so much

sumbingikx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

if they were being manage by a reputable bounty manager in this forum like yahoo62278
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

find great project would be a hard thing. looking for a team that can run the project believed to be true is a thing that is difficult is found in time. most projects have indeed contained this scam and that become obstacles due to the resemblance of a scam and no. a mature analysis will be helpful whether it viewed the full concept on team information and whitepaper available. When this suspicious then leave.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: