Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1337 times)
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
it must habe a good idea dn bribg soemthing taht will amke this world a better place for all of us and for our generations
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

With the current state, itts gettinf harder to connect to those legit projects. Sometime even profesional got tricked on some launched ICOs what more on those beginners level who just keep entering on some flashy ICOs. The competition becoming harder and the approach to use becoming smaller to identify which is which to trust. But I suggest dont invest in ICO phase stage but wait for that projects to get listed to see which one is sincere and not just talks.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

I am always reading the whitepaper and if you have read over 200 papers, you can recognise a scam project with the first look. A project that aims to collect 100 million USD, is not allowed to have 10 pages text as a whitepaper.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

I personally first chose the ICO project for the place of investment, I saw from the site and also the team in the project and of course I followed the development of the project a few days before I decided to join. in all of these ways, in my opinion, it is quite effective in determining a good ICO.
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
There is no clear instructions on how to determine whether this is a good project or not, only after a time you begin to understand what is good and what is bad, you begin to find certain parameters, which then focus. Each defines these parameters in its own way.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

For me the most important criteria when investing in ICO is if it has a proper use case and which sector it covers.
How big the market is for that specific product, will be enough demand for it ? etc.
Then looking the team experience if they are capable to turn the dream into reality. If these are
ok.  then moving to examine other important criteria.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

to declare the project a nice easy thing instead of ICO. There is a huge scam and even almost always similar to the original and making an analysis of the ICO is a hard thing to do. really need to do some research on the basis of a mature to be able to distinguish a scam and not. not only see the analysis from one side only but many aspects there would be decisive.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

I will consider what is the purpose of the project? What are the competitors like? And why it needs blockchain? Then I will explore how the project team and the community evaluate the project.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:40:29 AM

It depends on what an ICO claims they are offering and what progress they have made so far since the project was launched.
Personally I invest in blockchain projects which is better as it is always visible, the progress made on the roadmap and working prototypes that has been released.
At least a testnet should be available

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

It depends on what an ICO claims they are offering and what progress they have made so far since the project was launched.
Personally I invest in blockchain projects which is better as it is always visible, the progress made on the roadmap and working prototypes that has been released.
At least a testnet should be available
To identify a good ico project we need a lot of good project examples when potential investors and project team support teams and the product of the investor brings a lot of benefits to the society.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

to be able to determine ICO good projects maybe I will only see the concept of the project they have, the team they have and finally I will look at some ico rating web sites to see how much this ICO value is given from some ICO ratings.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

When come across a scam then look at it well and learn why it could be a scam. It would be useful to avoid the next scam. In addition to do a deep research of the team and read the whitepaper that is there because it will determine whether a project is either a scam or not.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Jayson Matthew

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

Good ICOs can't be determined beforehand unless and until you go ahead and invest. Some turn out to be good and some turn out to be scams. If you want to make sure that ICOs turn out to be scam-proof you can go ahead and checkout various ICO rating sites. ListofICO is a website where you can get assured ICO ratings no matter which part of the globe you are in. They list the best ICOs that actually work and are scam free. You can also start up your own ICO under the guidance of ListofICO. Then there are ICO related blogs and articles that give you further insights about investing in one and its potential.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

I usually have a way to determine a good ICO project I usually see by reading the whitepaper, looking at the background of the team, seeing the price of tokens and seeing the total supply they have, when I have certain criteria I will invest there.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

Choosing an ICO is a complex and multifaceted task. It is necessary to take into account many important nuances. First of all, you need to study the information from the whitepaper, see the sites, data on the development team, technologies and strategies for further development of the project.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Try to find a project with actual use in real world, or project that has a real product behind them that could be used as the base value of the coin they created. and don't forget to know about the team that created the project.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

Project fraud does make us lose a lot of money and lose wasted time. And to determine a good project so far what I have done is. look at the website, read the whitepaper, an experienced team, and achieving sales tokens must get a Soft Cap.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

Determine a good project is the toughest task here, when we are talking about ICO investing. So, none of us will tell you how to do this properly. You just need some experience to make less mistakes. I think a good team is the core feature here. Also serious and detailed whitepaper is a good signal.
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

to determine whether a project is good or not is indeed not easy, first we must be very careful in seeing a project, not to be fooled.
I myself will determine the good project if it is managed by a good team. then selling the tokens is high. and the project roadmap is very clear. I think like that.
We also have to look at the product of the project. There are many products which have a high demand so the projects of that get more investors and after the development the product demand increases the value of the coin so if you will have invested in that coin then you will get a high profit in the future.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

usually I can determine a good ICO or not I can see it from how to read the existing whitepaper and see what they are developing, when their concept is good and can have high demand and is very useful for the future I will buy it and invest there .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: