Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3165 times)
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

Today crypto technologies have provided important advantages for the world community. This is a significant success, today more and more people use these anonymous and very fast transactions. If we talk about the prices of crypto currency, then periodic corrections occur in any sphere, with time the situation should be normalized.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Cryptocurrency has already proved to be successful and one should not ask such question if it will succeed or not. Right now the market is red but this is temporal phenomenon
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Certainly, crypto technologies have already achieved significant success and will develop in the future. Yes, in the period of falling prices, many participants have doubts about this. In many respects the problems arose due to false news. But the situation in any case is stabilized, because anonymous and fast transactions will always be popular.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

Today Blockchain technology has already provided important advantages for the modern digital society. The advantages of technology are recognized by many people and states. Crypto provides not only promising investment opportunities, but also useful future technologies for society.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Much will depend on how much the government will block this technology, and how widely it will be used. If everything goes through positively, then unequivocally - blockchain our future
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

I believe cryptocurrency can succeed but it will take a while more. First we should wait for the market to recover and then we will see crypto developing more and more
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

I think that many people asking this question before do some investments in coins) But as for me I got my profit so I will invest more in the future)
crypto-currencies are created not only to receive profit from it, but also to perform a number of other functions. For example, I very rarely use the bank's services for money transfers because it's more convenient and quicker for a Crypto currency, and you do not waste time with a bank for processing documents. Crypto currency is in demand for solving such problems and the future is provided to them

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

I believe that the technology of crypto in many ways was able to achieve its success in the modern world. After all, thanks to crypto, the company was able to conduct fast and anonymous transactions. By these parameters, crypto confidently surpasses the old technologies and banking system.
We can only hope for more countries to adopt crypto so that the old economy and transactions can be transformed by more transparency and speed. Crypto is the future and it will succeed.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

I ask back, how can you succeed?
If the success of digital currencies is in an internal context, I agree with you about the success you mentioned. transactions without interruption and sophistication are no doubt. However, if success is intended to be external, I'm not sure, because digital currency has two kinds of perceptions, namely pros and cons.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

Crypto has been running for 9 years and I see good progress. Every year crypto has a lot of ideas to continue to grow and have many communities, I think Crypto has been successful by itself and will continue to grow as a long-term investment. If the crypto community runs and they look real, then entrepreneurs who appear successful with the results of Crypto.
Yes, success stories are very inspiring and I think the more people learn about the principles of cryptocurrency the higher the chances that cryptocurrencies will succeed on a greater scale.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Those who know about crypto and have been in this space for quite some time now, have now come to the understanding  that crypto has got a lot of future prospects. Blockchain technology itself, has been embraced by some countries, because they understand the immense benefits it has.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:40:24 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 04:41:50 PM by South Park

Cryptocurrencies are much more technologically advanced than existing payment platforms and provide users with lots of benefits , but they need some time to solve issues with the law . When this will be done , cryptocurrencies will densely integrate into our lives , so I have no doubt they can succeed in the future.
I think cryptocurrencies are going to become part of our lives whether or not those issues are resolved, people are going to see cryptocurrencies a way to transact with each other without the need of a third party, this is why bitcoin is considered to be very similar to cash because you do not need a third person to verify that everything is alright and its precisely that characteristic of bitcoin that is going to make it almost impossible for governments to regulate it.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

Cryptocurrencies are much more technologically advanced than existing payment platforms and provide users with lots of benefits , but they need some time to solve issues with the law . When this will be done , cryptocurrencies will densely integrate into our lives , so I have no doubt they can succeed in the future.
I think cryptocurrencies are going to become part of our lives whether or not those issues are resolved, people are going to see cryptocurrencies a way to transact with each other without the need of a third party, this is why bitcoin is considered to be very similar to cash because you do not need a third person to verify that everything is all right and its precisely that characteristic of bitcoin that is going to make it almost impossible for governments to regulate it.
A goal of crypto is to replace fiat in a future and become as an exchange of payment in all over the world ,And for that I,believe that they will succeed due to it's demand and good potential as a quikly transactions.

cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

You have said it all, cryptocurrency that has come to stay, against all odds. And i don't see it going anywhere.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Cryptocurrencies established trust in digital financial system. We can make guaranteed, safe and secure transfer that
everyone knows has taken place and cannot challenge its legitimacy. Every day we see implementation of blockchain
technology in all fields of the economy. We are on good way towards mass adoption.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
the initial idea of it was to succeed, i reckon Smiley and yes, it will be a part of our life though i'm not sure we will be present at that time, our children probably will see that

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Cryptocurrency prove that they can succeed in many ways. Many companies use crypto as their currency as payment.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

They can, so far everything that has happened has pointed to the fact that they can actually succeed. There have been times where everyone have thought that it was over, that this was it and that the coins were finally going to die out but they ended up going up higher. That alone should tell you that cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

Cryptocurrency prove that they can succeed in many ways. Many companies use crypto as their currency as payment.
the company uses the blockchain instead of crypto. if crypto is used in the company then crypto is already valid in that country. I am sure that Crypto will surely succeed in pursuing its mission and change this world for the better.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I think yes, this is a alternative currency and digital so many company will use it and prove that cryptocurrency will be succeed in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: