Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
flying_bit (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:05:22 AM by flying_bit

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Reality is the only thing that is real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Having strict rule can have benefits in bounties, for instance it will limit the bounty hunters from not gaining anything after the ICO as there are other members in the forum that will say that they are the bounty hunter they say they are in telegram or other media just to change the wallet address. Also at the same time if the goal of the bounty managers is to make higher quality post due to strict rules the it will benefit the ICO more.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

Any program without rules and regulations is not well organized. A lot of bounty hunters like to cheat during bounty programs so it is very good to ensure strict rules and regulations.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

The only reason that there are strict rules being implemented in the market is for the betterment of the people. Also to eliminate scams, these rules are imposed to protect the bounty hunters.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

It is needed, there are way too many people who are joining bounties these days and they are making it harder for people to get better stakes, because the more people who are sharing the bounty then the lesser coins and value everyone is getting. So stricter rules are definitely needed in the bounties. they are going to do more good than harm to the people who are willing to do the bounties.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

I totally support stricter verification of bounty participants; only only for scammers, but also concerning quality of the content they produce. We also need strict rule that will also ensure that the project will distribute what they promised.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

Proof of identification posts are very much needed and I am sick and tired of bounty thieves and scammers trying hard to steal both my Husband's and my identities and content, which we work hard to produce and provide. This week we have wasted over 5 hours combined reporting scammers who have been awarded stakes instead of us and US labeled as the scammers, despite my husband having his ETH address in all his descriptions in the videos, so why don't the bounty managers check the proof of identity posts and eth addresses? I had to get my other half to make a PROOF OF IDENTITY VIDEO to put now in all his proof of authentication posts because we are fed up with these Vietnamese thieves, as there is a Vietnamese mafia going around stealing our work and even making telegram i.ds with our names and pictures lol, it's a joke. Why do these scammers work so hard to steal our work, instead of working to produce their own shit?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

It’s a pity, I don’t really know why people would leave necessity for unnecessary matters. As a matter of fact, time which is wasted trying to thief around is much more than the time to use in making it real by himself. They would just be compounding work for the real people
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

With the pump of Bitcoin (up to $20,000). It brough alot of new people into the Cryptocurrency world. People were telling people "Hey come to this Bitcoin Talk website and just talk about Bitcoin and  just stupid off topic stuff, and Once you reach a certain rank you can add banners and things and get paid in Bitcoin!!! The higher the rank the more Bitcoins you can earn"!!! So everyone flawked here to find that Theymos created a system to stop all of that nonsense!!!

Yes it is important as NO good BOUNTY MANAGER IS GOING TO HIRE SHIT/SPAM POSTERS! Make great quality, ontopic posts, and you should never have an issue ranking up or finding a bounty!!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

They do the right way to make strick rules since it can effect to the effectiveness of a bounty campaign. Bounties are made to promote and spread out the information of an ICO project around the world with certain targets. To reach the goals of the bounties, the team members should manage and control the bounty participants with a certain way like Proof of Authentication to monitor about the true identity of them. Even it also has pros and cons, if we know the project and the team is really professional and trusted, so we should believe in them.

Yeah, that is true. You need more careful in every activity you join in bounty including the rules and requirements. Don't waste time and get nothing by a little mistake.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

The very first thing you read is the rules of the bounty before even trying to participate. This is what I do because there are rules that I might not be able to qualify or do in the process. So before applying, try to read the rules and try to join in telegram so that you can also learn about the bounty.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

Ofcourse it is!

While KYC and other strict rules for bounties is good from the point of the bounty organizers, it becomes quite tedious for honest bounty participants who aren't trying to trick the organizers in the first place. It's a fact that bounties no longer pay that much anymore, and now adding another requirement makes it more tedious and less worth it.

At this rate, bounties will become less and less profitable.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

In my opinion, any Bounties also need to have  strict rules. Because this will create equality for all participants and participants will have greater responsibility and awareness in the campaign.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

Yes, it's more needed, i have seen some people that joined bounties without even take a little time to read up to the instructions laid down by the bounty manager while most still also find it difficult to keep track of their stakes on spreadsheet.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

of course it took. because now it's also the kind of bounty is increasingly diverse and also the more bounty participant. I prefer to follow a bounty with a minimum of participants. because this will make the rewards I received also the more.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Every bounty campaigns need rules to be fair. Estimating the tasks of users can be subjective. that's why strict rules are important.
But it should be fair and organized well for users. check Ruby-X's organized rules on bounty thread thanks:)

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

the more stringent rules of the bounty that is applied of course will lead to good results. whether it will come in handy for bounty or run useful also for the bounty hunter to make the post match regulations applied especially reduce spammers. read the rules bounty is can't be underestimated because this will determine the outcome of the work done.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

It is very important to read and follow the rules of the bounty. Many participants violate these rules, but then complain that at the end of the company they did not receive anything. Proof of Authentication is a good solution to reduce the number of scammers.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

In my opinion, any Bounties also need to have  strict rules. Because this will create equality for all participants and participants will have greater responsibility and awareness in the campaign.
 I think strict rules is absolutely needed in this bounties, because the eagerness of new people to join bounty may aware of scammers. The awareness on reading the instrucfions to evade scammers and to organize the project as legitimacy. And I think it is a way to secure the key of all participants.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

It is indeed indispensable. Moreover, now we must also very selective towards the bounty. and indeed I myself prefer the bounty with a fairly strict rules. This is so the competition is also not so much.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: