Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Thou, those rules have made things kinda complicated, I think it is helping as regards orderliness and proper conduct on the side of bounty participants. It has helped reduce scammers and bots always giving serious problems to the bounty team; especially when it is time to calculate rewards. Also, only genuine participants will be chanced with this new rules to earn as per their diligence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Yes truth Proof of Authentication is very good. In some bounty campaigns, I did not notice it and remained with nothing. Now I follow all the rules. And yes the Proof of Authentication is good in that it becomes less scammers.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

To the rigorous selection of bounty players and the forum joined, now to get a junior member, you need to try and it's very good ... Profession of the bounty hunter is booming)))

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

They are already strict rules here and every manager is trying to strive hard so that they can filter out the scammers form everywhere. I guess this is very important step because it can also benefit the ICO publishing itself by the real persons and not the same person with the multiple accounts. This can lead to the dropped impressions of organic crowds and thus may affect the ICO sales directly and indirectly. Your statement is very short but I believe that its important thing that you have mentioned here and its effect can be very bigger than we all could imagine. So yes having strict rules for the real people and contributors is never a problem. They should always be there.  Wink

That will be a disappointment for the participants.
though if we will read the bounty thread, there is always a statement that the bounty manager and the team have the rights to change rules or anything within the campaign period. and that is true and we can't do anything about that.
Why should we be disappointed with the existing rules. however the rules that are applied in a bounty are either strict or not we must be able to obey them. if all obey the rules it will create security and order so that everything goes smoothly .
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer.

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

This is good for real hunters as spammers automatically removed as they cannot make authentication post from any account and only real bounty hunters come to the system and get more rewards. If you follow all the rules then you will get your rewards without any restriction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

I really agree every bounty manager has its unique forms of making their policy and strickly rules apprehended to make it easy and locate the problem that may happened or encounter during the campaign period. That is why before joining the said campaign better to read all qualification of the platforms to make it clear and legit members of participants.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Bounty managers pay you for job you do for them, this is not a charity. And they can ask for any specific rules they want to feel comfortable and know they will get what they want in the end. Your choice is to participate or not.

Exactly! It is a world in which as you have people who are trying to do right, there are some who are just bound to want to do wrong by default.

Moreover, in the land where there is no rule, then there is no sin and definitely in that kind of scenario, everyone is going to be doing whatever they feel like without any single remorse about it. Considering how a lot of people have been trying to cheat the bounty system without strict rules in the past and because of their greed, it sure shows that human behaviour at times, require some control with the help of strict rules.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

of course that those rules became necessary. as more and more bounty hunter who wants to participate and use all the way to benefit included with cheating, the rules are strict for bounty I guess need to overcome such problems.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

and for that before you join a bounty I advise you to be more careful in seeing the rules made by the bounty manager so that you do not work in vain while supporting the project

polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Obviously it's very necessary to regulate the running of the gift campaign so that the campaign is safe and profitable for campaign participants because there are currently too many people joining the bounty today and they make it harder for people to get better bets, because more and more people are sharing gift, the less coins and the value that everyone gets. So more stringent rules are needed in gifts.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

and for that before you join a bounty I advise you to be more careful in seeing the rules made by the bounty manager so that you do not work in vain while supporting the project
reading bounty rules carefully is obligation for us.many people didnt get their stakes caused only pass little rules in bounty thread.and it make them get nothing.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

I believe that bounty managers should detect multi accounts and kick them from bounty. Also bounty participants should have a good level of English, otherwise there is no sense in the advertising.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Each bounty program has its own rules, sometime the rules created by bounty manager or made by the project team. And i think the rules already ok. Yes we know, now there are so many bounty hunter and sometime we gained only penny but dont worry about that, there are many bounty program too, you can join as much as you can. Still balance, Many participant also many bounty program
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Thats right bounties needs to implement strict rules inorder that this community will never be ruin for cheaters and scammers.Hunters must know the rules inorder to make a proper promotion in each campaign.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Proof of identification posts are very much needed and I am sick and tired of bounty thieves and scammers trying hard to steal both my Husband's and my identities and content, which we work hard to produce and provide. This week we have wasted over 5 hours combined reporting scammers who have been awarded stakes instead of us and US labeled as the scammers, despite my husband having his ETH address in all his descriptions in the videos, so why don't the bounty managers check the proof of identity posts and eth addresses? I had to get my other half to make a PROOF OF IDENTITY VIDEO to put now in all his proof of authentication posts because we are fed up with these Vietnamese thieves, as there is a Vietnamese mafia going around stealing our work and even making telegram i.ds with our names and pictures lol, it's a joke. Why do these scammers work so hard to steal our work, instead of working to produce their own shit?

I never thought that there's a mafia on this forum stealing works of members like you who work hard followed all the rule to earn stakes. Now I knew that there are worst case of stealing in this forum so it is really one of the best way to implement more strict rules & regulation in bounties.

I am a law aviding citizen and I play fair in bounties, the more strict rules implemented the more it filter bad people. The team who manages bounty campaign must add more policies to filter these scammers to protect their project as well as the bounty hunters if more strict policies needs to be implemented to eliminate those cheaters and thieves then I am always ready to support and follow rules.

Proof of authentication is not enough to filter scammers amd cheaters maybe managers will think of more ways to determine cheaters and I will support 100% if there are new strict implementations of rules in the future.
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

I agree the rules should be strict, there will be less scams and there will be discipline.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Actually, I can't believe people are giving away their identity verification just to get a few bucks. Bounties management system need to be improved to protect bounty hunters privacy. There needs a new verification system to reduce spammer or hacker without risking a privacy.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

exactly, having strict rules and any informative requirements might decrease the number of scammers, especially those scammers who uses other user's username and input their own address.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

If you are talking about signature campaign, then as long as you are doing one campaign, there shouldn't be any hassle in going through the exact rules and regulations.
These bounties are meant to be custom tailored as per the expectations of the company and if you cannot even read those rules, then you don't deserve to earn.
Please be sure that you read every rule so that you do not end up being banned.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Indeed, it adds some more sense of organization when bounties implore stricter rules. And truly, the proof of authentication we are recently seeing curved down spammers, scammers and multiple account bounty participants which i find really substantial as it spreads the opportunity to the greater community.

Besides, having stricter rules is a great motivation to be actively participating in the bounty which in turn does not only help the campaign but gives that sens of accomplishment to the participants as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: