Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3825 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

I personally think that we have to be thankful when bounties started implementing stricter rules. It enforces better organization, lessens the cloud of doubts regarding accomplishing particular tasks and a standard of tasks acceptsbility is easily distinguished. Thud, for me, such strict rules are always welcome to better ourselves in any form of participation.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

Is the strict rules in bounties guarantee that will get a huge payment? I don't think so, everything is the same, usually good bounties are what can provide tangible proof that their project has been successful.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

Actually bounty campaigns are very important for the promotion of the project. Bounty is a serious work, so it is unthinkable to be irregular. Although bounties works for the benefit of everyone, there are many who exploit it.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

A lot of people might not be okay with it, but I think the strict rules are needed to avoid some things. If it wasn’t for some people who are abusing such an opportunity, I don’t think there will be any reason for them to start putting up strict rules. There are scammers everywhere and there are also people who are just spoiling everything, so the strict rules are very much needed.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Proof of identification posts are very much needed and I am sick and tired of bounty thieves and scammers trying hard to steal both my Husband's and my identities and content, which we work hard to produce and provide. This week we have wasted over 5 hours combined reporting scammers who have been awarded stakes instead of us and US labeled as the scammers, despite my husband having his ETH address in all his descriptions in the videos, so why don't the bounty managers check the proof of identity posts and eth addresses? I had to get my other half to make a PROOF OF IDENTITY VIDEO to put now in all his proof of authentication posts because we are fed up with these Vietnamese thieves, as there is a Vietnamese mafia going around stealing our work and even making telegram i.ds with our names and pictures lol, it's a joke. Why do these scammers work so hard to steal our work, instead of working to produce their own shit?
It is obvious, isn't it? They simply do not wish to put in the effort required to create unique creative content and focus on stealing others content which is way easier for them in the short term and long term.

There are tons of scammers in this forum from the early days of this forum and I doubt they will be going away anytime soon which is why we need to be extra careful when it comes to securing our hard earned funds.

Coming to the question posted by op, I believe that stricter rules for bounties are a double edged sword since it could basically help decrease the chances of scammers running away with the bounty funds, but interest in the bounties could drop due to the restrictions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
outsole

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

I think they did it to reduce those hunter that spam bounties, but there are still some who are abusing the bounty campaigns. They should make a rule that will be fair for both parties.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Rules are needed ... To limit the number of participants from those who do not perform them or does not perform correctly.  That's why you need to be careful when working with bounty!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

Will be good if bounty managers follow by their released rules.
But what we see today rules available but more of them breaks by bounty manager

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

Any program without rules and regulations is not well organized. A lot of bounty hunters like to cheat during bounty programs so it is very good to ensure strict rules and regulations.

This is so true. Having this kind of rules and regulations will.make everything in organized and ensure everything will be fine. At the same time this will help us to have a better goal because we can recognize the thing that are supposed to do and the things that must avoided.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Strict rules have not come into effect for real and genuine bounty hunters but for stopping the spammers to take part in bounties with fake entries. This way, real hunters get more reward for the same work due to no participation of bad elements.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

In my opinion it is the necessary thing in some bounties, because people should work. If all coins would to have good price in market, it would be a bubble.

Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

Yes, the strict rules are surely required to avoid Pseudo-participants and fake entries in bounty campaigns of different ICO's. This is essential to increase the morale of the real participants and to protect their interests.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

I believe that the crypto market was created for the anonymity of the participants. Therefore, it is difficult for me now to believe that many people are willing to provide their identification data in order to earn a few dollars. It seems to me that it is necessary to work on the creation of a new verification system that will not threaten the participants' confidentiality.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

I believe that the restrictions lead to an increase in the payment for my work. I try to read all the main points of the project. Do the work correctly. Therefore, this is a good rule when conditions are complicated.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

I'm sure that such solutions are really necessary for the successful operation of bounty. I hope that over time the verification programs will improve, eliminating the risk of deception, with the benefit for all parties. I hope that the test will be more rigid with time, providing better quality of bounty programs.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I believe that these conditions significantly complicated the working conditions in bounty. But in fact it is quite a useful technology to protect bounty programs from fraud. Thanks to this, it has already been possible today to significantly reduce the total number of scammers and bots.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

More yes, than no, because strict rules are usually an equal for "exact" rules, and that's an attribute of a good bounty as for me.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

strict rules in bounties are good. most of the times the rules are easy to follow. if you do not manage to read the rules on a bounties, maybe you are not the right participant for it.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

Bounty programs have gone down the toilet.
Even with stricter rules it has become impossible to sort through all the fake accounts, scammers, and copy and pasters.

It boggles my mind really.
somehow, people have started seeing bounty hunting as a way to get super rich, even trying to make it replace their job.
Awhile ago, bounty hunting was always supllementary to your real investing and it worked out well.
I highly doubt all these "full time" bounty hunters are making good money.
There is no way that is better than investing in solid projects and making wise trading choices.

On top of that, bounty hunters literally make their own earnings worse.
since they join as many as possible and just spam social media, the projects they are supposed to support end up not taken seriously.
And then when they dump, they literally crash the value of their own currency.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Rules are rules and this is very important in every organisations and industry. Strict rules in bounties are needed to control any inappropriate behavior and maintain order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: