Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3825 times)
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

In my opinion, there is a need for such rules. Because it will be seen who among the bounty hunters who are diligent or lazy. Usually the lazy will not follow such strict rules. And that also indicates that the bounty is quality. and don't miss this bounty type.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

I believe that these conditions greatly complicated working conditions in generosity. But in fact it is quite a useful technology to protect the programs of bonuses from fraud. Thanks to this, it is now possible to significantly reduce the total number of scammers and bots.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

I think the strict rules that are applied in the bounty campaign by the bounty manager are a good decision, because if there will not be many opportunities for fraud in the bounty campaign, and the frauds will hurt ico project executors and ourselves as bounty hunters

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

Of course that strict rules are needed. This will select the good bounty hunters and the bad ones. Only good bounty hunters should promote ICOs. Because bad bounty hunters could make more harm than good.  Wink

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

If you read all the rules it could be really benefiting for you and it will throw away bad bounty hunters
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Yes I think strict rules should be there in bounty programs as it can enhance the quality of posts an also reduce the chances of fraud and scam. with this bounty will be more secure and reliable.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

I don't think that it would be a good part of bounty campaign because sometimes managers are too mean when it comes to distributing stakes...bounty hunters don't have a lot of rights in this sphere and rules will just press them more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Can you please make an example of the strict rules are you talking about?
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I was a bounty manager in one project. The most important mistake of most bounty hunters is ignoring the rules. Then they try to convince the manager that they need to pay their staks.
So it turns out because very many participants, simultaneously participate in 30 and even in 100 projects !!! It turns out that they can not have time to read the rules of each project and waste their time in vain!
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Now not all people can join in bounty because new rules, new system. New people should be receive 1 merit before be Jn.Member rank. I think this rules already strict. And every bounty manager have their own rules, many of them have strict rules, So people should be read the rules carefully

I made the same mistake and also as a bounty hunter we must make it a habit to check updates with the rules in the btt thread and to also check your participation in the spreadsheet just to make sure that all our efforts are being counted.
Yes, we must always check spreadsheet every weeks to make sure that's are being counted
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Yes it is badly needed in bounties to prevent cheaters from swarming or getting a slot instead give those vacant slots to honest bounty hunters within this community. I once post a report to the moderator against a signature bounty that is home to a lot of cheaters where in applications by some legit applicants were copied and filled on the google form but with different payment addresses so we should be vigilant against this kind of modus. Choose a bounty manager that does not tolerate any suspicious activity within the bounty program and has strict rules for us to be safe and will not waste our time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

I welcome the strict rules. A strict Manager does his job very efficiently, and this in turn restricts access fraudsters and multiaccounters to bounty campaign.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

I consider that strict rules are necessary in any sphere. If they are absent, then the full mess begins around. But rules are necessary for both parties, it is also necessary that someone monitored implementation of rules and did not break them.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

I like the bounty of strict rules. It makes the bounty clean and does not have cheating behavior from the participants, and the bounty is very successful thanks to the carefulness of the bounty manager. And I always choose those bounty because there are very few people who can really meet the requirements

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

There should be strict rules in bounty. And the further, the more they will be tightened. Now earning a bounty is not as easy as it used to be.

costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I agree with the author. Toughening of rules exerts only positive impact on earnings of most of participants. Rules are created in order that to observe them. KYC is an excellent procedure which helps to struggle with swindlers. It is necessary to be always very attentive when you participate in bounty.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Indeed Strict rules must be there and every bounty hunter must pay attention to them. Bounty rules have their own significance for the smooth working of bounty. Nowadays Bounty managers are Strict towards rules and want the hunter to follow them. I myself did mistake one time and without Proof of Authentication I almost worked for a week and realized later when I got 0 stakes for that week. So, Always Read RUles carefully and get paid for your hard work.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

It's interesting now with the change to the merit rules to become a junior member, will that weed out a lot of the folks that arent following the riles and are just spamming?
That new rule is going to get rid of a significant number of users that were here just for the bounties, but as soon as the announcement of that new rule was made many newbies that were demoted received the merit needed for them to keep their spot in the bounty campaigns, so while the new rule is going to help the forum at the same time there is going to be a lot of abuse.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Strict rules discipline and force participants to be more attentive and responsible. It also helps weed out bots that have already infiltrated everywhere and interfere with the work of conscientious bounty hunters.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

Yes the strict rules are needed in bounties. Many people are joining bounties. These rules and regulations are followed by those people who are real hunter of bounties and deserve it. So it helps to identify and decrease the spam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: