Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

Strict rules with bounty campaigns will help reduce spam as well as reduce the rate of scam ICO projects that are mushrooming recently. If the bounty is more rigorous in selecting the members, the quality of the ICO campaign will be better, and you can safely participate in the ICO bounty without fear of scam.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

Strict rules would make the program more efficient. Bounty programs is the way of ICO projects to promote the project itself and if the rules won't be strict, some bounty hunters won't give effort to promote the project in order to be eligible with the rewards at the end of the campaign period. as bounty participants they should give their best because they are being paid and strict rules would surely push them to do so.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Strict rules discipline and force participants to be more attentive and responsible. It also helps weed out bots that have already infiltrated everywhere and interfere with the work of conscientious bounty hunters.
Strict rules can lessen participants and can make them more active. There can avoid multiple accounts that joining one campaign. New rule can change the attitude of bounty hunters to be responsible for them to be worth of good reward. They have to be legible and follow rules so the project develop well and many support it.

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

This is a good way and a good move on filtering out many farm users tending to join multiple users at the bounty at the same time. And also a good help to cross check for possible multiple accounts.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

I think that instead of promoting more rules, they should have two things that in my opinion are essential to increase the quality of the bounties and at the same time increase the value of the tokens at the end of the ICOs, one thing is to limit the number of users who can register on the bounties and the other improvement would be to ask for less post/week but make sure that the quality is adequate, up to 1 quality post daily should be enough to promote any ICO.

Bitcoin to the moon
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

without rules, there would certainly be more fraudsters in bountie campaigns. that's why i'm for rules, but the bm should also stick to the rules and implement.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

in fact almost every bounty campaign has almost the same rules. but there are many who are misused, especially in social media campaigns. there are many who use signatures but don't make any posts. I think the manager must kick someone like that, if you need to get banned
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I think yes. People nowadays as we all know become greedy day by day and they create dummy account just to have some money in this kind of scene. Therefore they must be strict in every bounty campaigns.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:43 AM

The rules has to enforced else those bounties will be susceptible to scammers, its a known fact people use various forms of tricks in applying for bounty campaigns while many has been exposed and red tagged they are still cunningly devising other means of engaging in the fraudulent attitude managers has to take appropriate actions to curtail them.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Yes this is right and neccesary that in bounties there are strict rules and it is needed because in the bounty work if we dont do the work carefully and dont trust and dont have patience and wait for the right time and then you dont earn the profit at this time in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

The rules must be clear and honest. Some of the top management teams have just one rule: “because I said so” and it is disgusting. As if they do you a favor by paying for your job. hope they are treated exactly the same way))

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

I dont think it's too important. Because the main purpose of the project is to be known to many investors through the marketing of bounty hunters. The number of participants is not important but it will make more advertisements.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

For me it is needed. It is necessary to secure that your bounty having a huge reward as a rule to strengthen the loyalty of the participants and a proper discipline.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

As I know there are lots of bounty program in this online market. I see there are lot’s of platform for working bounty program because people make a own website and there is start bounty but if you follow in this section and you can see there are lots of bounty and too many stick rules, people don't understand in this rules because bounty is not a strict rules it will be easy and undesirables so people work with it very comfortable. I think no need to strict rule in bounty program just follow some condition and work with bounty program.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

for me, the harder the rules, the better. This means that the participants of the bounty program will be less, and therefore the reward is greater
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Yes it's necessary to be stricted by the bounty manager to secured the bounty programs.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

for me, the harder the rules, the better. This means that the participants of the bounty program will be less, and therefore the reward is greater
not all people can join that bounty, it makes the reward is greater
that's good for people who can follow hard rule, i am trying now

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

Strict rules with bounty campaigns will help reduce spam as well as reduce the rate of scam ICO projects that are mushrooming recently. If the bounty is more rigorous in selecting the members, the quality of the ICO campaign will be better, and you can safely participate in the ICO bounty without fear of scam.
I agree. The strict rules will lessen scam and even spam post. Bounty hunters can become responsible enough to support the project and more active on the development. There will have much better participants  striving to accept on each campaign afraid to be rejected. It also help to lessen scam projects.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

I agree, it is necessary that the companies of generosity have strict rules that would protect hunters from scammers. And now in YouTube and the telegrams of the campaigns of the participants more than in the sum of all campaigns.

monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Yes i agree implementing strict rules in bounty campaign can minimize scam and spam as well.this is a good idea in terms of bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: