Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3823 times)
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

To have a great and successful bounty, Strict rules and regulations is absolutely needed to the bounties. Without it, bounties will be not organized. It also needs a strict bounty manager and assistant manager at the same time, to remove scammers

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

the bounty manager grips the bounty manager to be strictly in the bounty he holds because he will only let the likes of those in his bounties want everything they want to be bad in the eyes of others if they just do their the bounty manager would like to have a bit better than the other bounty hunter.

manvinder030429

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

It is required, there are far such a large number of individuals who are joining bounties nowadays and they are making it harder for individuals to show signs of improvement stakes, on the grounds that the more individuals who are sharing the abundance then the lesser coins and esteem everybody is getting. So stricter guidelines are certainly required in the bounties. they will accomplish more great than damage to the general population who will do the bounties.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Ofcourse it is!
Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .
It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.
Rules are necessary for a bounty to be organized.
Its really a must when before joining a bounty, to read and comply with its rules.
rather than blindly joining, and without knowing that you actually arent contributing to the bounty at all.
just be careful guys, your long hours of work might end up useless if you wont abide with the rules
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Yes, in many bounties it is written that you need to write Proof of Authentication on the forum. But to me these rules from bounty managers are not very popular, because for Proof of Authentication in simple tasks banned account for a week especially if it's airdrop. So sometimes it's dangerous to write like that because the rules of the forum have changed.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Yes I agree to the idea that strict rules are needed to be observed in any bounty campaigns. This will ensure that the campaign is systematic and organized. It will also be fair to both the bounty managers and the bounty campaign participants. With this system also, the bounty managers will have control of the campaign and will instill discipline to all participants.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

This " bounties are requesting for authentication post" is not a strict rule Cheesy

I am seeing more and more bounties which are asking for limitation of post day by day.
To be honest i dont see the point of this, only that if all the participants would post at the same say,it would hurt.

betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

right I lost my bet because I didn't do kyc and I didn't know the information because the telegram I never opened and I lost my bet,
I feel that I have wasted my time and energy because I did not get the results that I did and I appealed did not get a positive response from the admin
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Rules are important in bounties. Rules limit the scammers. I am a bounty hunter and sometimes, someone out there imitate my account or use my account name particularly in facebook campaign but with different wallet address. With strict rules, it can ve avoided. As a bounty hunter I should done my part in order to receive my stakes. I should read that rule and I should follow it.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

That is for sure a great rule as more and more people are coming on this forum because I think bitcointalk.org is the top 10 world websites right now so stricted rules are a necesarry.

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

actually what makes the bounty rules even tighter is because of the many cheating and greed of the participants themselves, so I also agree if the bounty rules are tightened so that the fraudsters become less motivated so we are honest players as to get more appropriate rewards.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

Yes I agree to the idea that strict rules are needed to be observed in any bounty campaigns. This will ensure that the campaign is systematic and organized. It will also be fair to both the bounty managers and the bounty campaign participants. With this system also, the bounty managers will have control of the campaign and will instill discipline to all participants.
If the team is serious about the development of the project and its promotion, they choose a good bounty company manager. Now many managers require authentication and introduce strict rules for fair compensation.

PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Yes it is important as NO good BOUNTY MANAGER IS GOING TO HIRE SHIT/SPAM POSTERS! Make great quality, ontopic posts, and you should never have an issue ranking up or finding a bounty!!!

Too bad that there's just only few bounty managers that care about the forum rules and not being selfish.
I've seen some BM that doesn't care if you're a spammer or not and they're actually enjoying the free bumping of their threads. What matters to them is they've been paid. Period.

So this enhanced rules by Theymos is doing good so far since ( hopefully ) eliminate spammers and if they can't bare this, leave the forum for good.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

I think that the rules should be as strict as they possibly can to limit the number of fake applicants, not only does this completely dilute the reward pool reducing the incentives for high quality to users to participate, but it also wastes the bounty managers' time to no end. I also think that KYC would be the ultimate solution to this problem, but many bounty hunters have a negative stance against it.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

We must have an implementating rules and regulations for bounty hunters, im so amazed that it took so long for the rules to be improved. And i hope that the participants of this forum must understand that where not just here to allow us to make fortune. We must always remember that this group was created for the benefits of understanding about the cryptocurrency not just for the sake of bounty hunting.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

actually what makes the bounty rules even tighter is because of the many cheating and greed of the participants themselves, so I also agree if the bounty rules are tightened so that the fraudsters become less motivated so we are honest players as to get more appropriate rewards.
I am fully agree with you, there are many people who are trying to cheat in the bounties, so honest bounty hunters get less coins. So, the stricter the rules, the more profit honest people will get.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

In my opinion this is normal, if the manager does not make strict rules that people use to find big profits, I think this is normal and does not matter.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

Ofcourse it is!

yes, that is very necessary.
that's why I got red trust. even though I don't know why, but this doesn't stop me from getting involved in the crypto industry. Keep in mind that other bounty hunters especially for beginners, there are many knowledge materials that you can get on this forum with lots of reading. because to get profit not just bounty.
brianross7

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

In my points of view, it is easier to take bounty recently because the rules is not hard to finish. I think they should make a strict rule for all of members. It would make them have responsibility for what they try to get and eliminate all of the dumpers who just want to get benefit for short time and sell all of their coin after get bounties. Its neccesary to increase our crypto community.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

It 100 necessary. I would also like all the messages, twits and posts to be checked meticulously, so that only good ones got stacks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: