Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Well,some of the bounty rules are to guide the hunters themselves because sometimes if there are no such rules,people will impersonate one another and lost funds will occur.There are some rules however that are just not necessary because the bounty manager use them to refuse people their tokens .

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

I loved when bounty manager make a strict rules in bounties cause it will make scammer hard to join and more stakes for our to get. Mean less competition and more reward to be make. I like bounty manager that has active to monitor his campaign and banned out whoever that didnt follow the rules. This way bounty hunters should read the rules first before just jump in without reading the rules.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:35:34 AM

yes, with this Proof of Authentication, it will be very helpful in finding a scammer and I really agree if the bounty manager has the rules, and for all people, they must be careful in determining the project and always read the rules so they don't work in vain.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

In my own opinion, it is really needed for a bounty to have a strict rules so that other bounty hunters who spam and cheating on their works will not be tolerated to avail the rewards anymore. There are times that they are just copying the work/s of other, if you are the owner, it is very unfair for you to. If there is a change in rules, it must be posted on the bounty thread or bounty official channel/s so that the participants will catch up on it. Following the rules is very important for us bounty hunters to be successful in bounty hunting.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

As much as there is no guarantee that you will make money doimg bounties, there is still possibilities that your reward might worth something sooner or later. And if somebody is going to pay you money, thete should be some requirement that shows you earn such income!

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

All bounty campaigns and each manager have different rules, and this is quite normal. I do not see any problems in this, if you are responsible for this type of occupation and do not try to deceive someone, then all the rules can be observed, whatever they are.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:22:38 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Even KYC is needed as some bounty hunters are scamming the bounty by creating multiple accounts

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

For rules, it is a matter that must be considered very much because if the task that has been done will not get a stake, I myself often experience things like this because it does not follow the rules
Rules must be implemented, if the bounty managers and the team behind ask for some rules it should be followed, there's some instances that managers need to be more strict as they just wanted to make it smoothly after the stake has been generated, those who knows how to follow will receive the right stake and those who are not would simply get nothing.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

Answer is needed!
If you join bitcointalk before 2017, you should already know and remember if every bounty campaign always has strict rules. try to see the bounty campaign manager such as yahoo62278, lauda, lutpin. they all apply the rules strictly exceptional. for me this rules is not big problem.
Well, the different bounty manager has different rules on their bounties.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

with the existence of these rules all aim to make bounty hunters feel comfortable by reducing the occurrence of fraud in bountyhunter.
I really appreciate the decision actions taken at each bounty manager

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

I think it is needed to reduce bots and let honest bounty hunters earn more profit with ICOs tokens.
I am ok with completing hard tasks
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Strict rules are great of course, but what is really needed is for bounty programs to require people to apply as if it was a job.
It still boggles my mind that companies will hire people to do marketing for them and will accept anyone and everyone.
That doesn't ever happen in the real world because it is a really stupid thing to do.

I did participate in a bounty where you had to apply to be included in the campaign and then provide links and evidence to your past work.
The telegram chat was full of unhappy people lol.
They were saying things like, "Why do I have to do this? No other bounties require this?"
Well, if you actually have real legitimate bounty work in the past it is no problem at all proving proof of past work.

That bounty went absolutely wonderful with no problems at all.  On top of that, bounty hunters actually did their job and brought a lot of attention and traffic to the ICO.

fina13

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

strict regulations in bounty campaigns are needed, because there are many scammers in the bounty. and we also have to read in detail the bounty rules so that we get a stake because the bounty manager will not give a stake if we do not follow the rules.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

How much time did you spend working on your bounty? In fact, this is not a strict requirement. I personally prefer such authentic campaigns. because it will limit the fake share. Impostors always try to capture the value of your labor. I also think that, to a time, it will be difficult for the server hosting of the forum. And that is their purpose towards automated platforms like bountyguru or bountyportals, bountyhive, etc ...
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Of course before you decide to take part in some bounty you have to read rules. And one more thing is that each participant should check stakes in spreadsheet.

rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Not for everybody, but sometimes scammers are making hustle and they are too greedy making bots and earning just all tokens of bounty. It is something we should fight with
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

I for such rules. It is very bad when people get away with their mistakes and non-compliance with the rules. It is necessary to drive them into such a framework that it was difficult for them to move in the other direction.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

Strict rules always start with a good manager. I'll admit that I've seen many rules that aren't been implemented well and some are just copying other's rules. If they are going to stick to what they have posted, like strictly choosing a good poster and participants. They are helping this community by reducing spammers and also benefit their bounty projects.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

I don't participate in social bounty campaigns for a long time yet. But for me much more important to have the deal with fair rules. So I am looking for additional regulations of the cryptocurrency industry.
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

I for such rules. It is very bad when people get away with their mistakes and non-compliance with the rules. It is necessary to drive them into such a framework that it was difficult for them to move in the other direction.

I don't care if the rules are that strict. If I find that I can do the task with the campaign then it's okay for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: