Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Yes,of course it is strictly important that the rule of bounty hunter is need so that it can avoid scammer.It is important  also to read and understand the rules of what  signature campaign we joined in so that we are nt wasting our time and effort that we had done.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

I think the reason why bounty managers make bounty rule very strict is to limit multiple registration. The proof authentication was put in place by bounty managers to reduce multiple account registration.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Yes,of course it is strictly important that the rule of bounty hunter is need so that it can avoid scammer.It is important  also to read and understand the rules of what  signature campaign we joined in so that we are nt wasting our time and effort that we had done.
We're needed rules here in crypto to avoid abusing and it is good to participate in bounties if they are able to have a details about the project for the purposes of being determined what gonna happen in by next .
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

Although for many the tightening of the rules in bounty was a tragedy, I still think it's right. If I was a bounty Manager, I would make some restrictions for members because otherwise there would be a lot of bots and dishonest people.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

the strict rules of the bounty are the very thing that needs to be done for the moment. This will provide a good name of course for the manager concerned. In addition to these destinations will be even very good where avoiding spammers and multi accounts also roam around and cheating in the bounty. Maybe this time for already some managers apply tight and this is great for the manager followed by the other.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

sometimes strict rules means not a lot of people will join it or get stakes, which means that it's more money for you if you follow the rules
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

Ofcourse it is!

I also hold the opinion that bounty managers need to implement and use strict rules. Today there are already different tools and methods, but in the future such measures should be used more actively to avoid fraud and the use of multiple accounts.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Yes strict rules are very much needed in bounties, this is the way that they can make sure that it is controlled and that they are getting only the committed people to sign up. if you do not have strict rules for bounties then people are going to take the bounties for granted, the rules are what helps to show the bounty hunters that you mean serious business
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

I am favor for stricter rules in bounty,  a lot of scammers out there are trying to sign up our own details . I don't understand why they are very lazy and create their own social media account and email. Why steal from people other's account, who are doing an honest the stricter the better.

ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I met cases when even Proof of Authentication didn't save from fraud and it wasn't clear from whose party. Whether the manager has overlooked, whether was in collusion with the swindler - me still not clear.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

I agree, that you should always carefully read the terms of the bounty campaigns, otherwise you can work for free and your stakes will not be counted. I also noticed that sometimes conditions change in the middle of the campaign and sometimes the Manager about it writes directly in the spreadsheet, not in the thread.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

The bounty space has been abuse by scammers, who are all out to earn what they did not work for, strict rules will enhance publicity for ICO and also ensure bounty hunters with integrity earn have value for what they work for. The underlisted rules can help out
1. KYC for bounty hunters
2. A post on bitcointalk and telegram to confirm you join the bounty
3. Bounty manager  must ensure a detailed check to sieve out fake account.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

I believe that such innovations are only good. This will primarily deter scammers who try to participate with multiple accounts. More fair distribution and no problems on the part of the regulator.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

It is very important to read the rules, especially when we are participating and we do not know the bounty manager (s).
Each of them could have  different method of evaluation and we have to be clear with the rules and requirements to
be able complete the tasks and being rewarded.

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

Rules are very important indeed I must say, if you cannot pay attention to a simple rule, understand and abide by it, then the main objective of bounty hunting which is getting words and publications about the project will be abuse, whereby which could even result to project failure, sometimes the rules can be misleading, so you should always endeavor to ask questions for further clarifications.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Sometimes I think when they go strict on bounty hunters it is very necessary and this is because people sometimes takes the rules very light thereby participating in it any how.

Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

of course there must be strict rules, the rules are certain for the good of all of us, because it can be seen now that people who join are blessed have started a lot, so if there are strict rules we will be careful not to be a scam
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

of course there must be strict rules, the rules are certain for the good of all of us, because it can be seen now that people who join are blessed have started a lot, so if there are strict rules we will be careful not to be a scam
I agree with you, the bounty regulation must be tightened again for our common good, because if the bounty regulation is not strict, there will be many people who will commit fraud in the bounty campaign. So that it will harm an ICO project and can benefit the fraudster.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

Naturally you need to carefully study the rules of the bounty in which you are going to take part. It will then be a shame not to get a reward due to a missing or incorrectly executed point of the rules. The most important thing in this work is our time.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Right! There should be strict rules for bounty campaigns. Otherwise, it is difficult to assess the quality of the participants' posts. And the bonus payments are not made correctly. If no rules are set then players do not know if they write correctly or wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: