Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3825 times)
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

The strick rules applied by the manager bounty are very precise decisions, it serves to capture bounty hunters who only spam many bounty projects without looking at the regulatory aspects and the progress of the forum itself. even the limitation of bounty hunters who can join a project is also quite good, so that the distribution of tokens is not too small, and finally the bounty hunters who do have very large effort get the appropriate pay.
detymalse

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Sometimes I think when they go strict on bounty hunters it is very necessary and this is because people sometimes takes the rules very light thereby participating in it any how.
The strictness on bounty rules does not need to be a necessarily thing as long as the workers complete what the job asked for.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Yes, I have long stated the need for such changes. After all, today for the bounty to work, the introduction and use of strict rules is becoming a prerequisite. Without this, it is impossible to count on the successful organization and development of the bounty in the future.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

Yes it is! There are too much hunters that do not follow the rules and after that they are crying that they won't accepted at the end. The stricter are the rules, the more rewards a good bounty hunter would get. It also helps to avoid people, that are trying to scam the manager.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

I really agree with this statement - now we need to continue working on the preparation and implementation of various strict rules for the bounty. Thanks to this, it will be possible to organize a fairly organized, systematic work of the bounty, attracting new participants.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

I think it's necessary, as long as it is to prevent scammers, of course, strict rules must be made in bounties and ICOs and of course this makes bounties fair.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

yes it must be, without rules there may be lot of spammers also it is for the bounty hunters. they must read and follow the rules while doing the bounties. when you follow the rules you are doing the right thing and definitely you will get good reward for this. i totally support to follow the rules. bounty manager also understand if you miss any thing by mistake. they always support you in that case.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I think that it is better to have strict rules than to lose a lot of time to work in the bounty , because the rules help us to understand that the project has excellent intentions and there is a goal.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Already today KYC is becoming a prerequisite for bounty work. After all, it is known that some scammers use different accounts to participate in the bounty and generate income. But I think that it is necessary to continue work in this direction and to prepare additional rules for a more organized and stable work of the bounty.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

First off! YOu need to ask yourself what the job of a bounty hunter is! Then you need also to understand that there are rules to achieving your goals everywhere if you want to succeed. Projects putting up bounties are hoping on bounty hunters who are like ambassadors of the project to succeed. BOunty hunters promote these projects and to promote a project you have to be focused and follow your map (Rules) judiciously to get near achieving your desired aims. YOu are required to be disciplined in how you go about your bounty tasks, being disciplined means you have to follow rules. SO the strict rules are necessary to ensure people don't go taking a serious business for granted.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Stricter rules can make ico be lessen in abuse of multiple account joining in one campaign. And this can help also to the bounty Hunter find a good ico cause most of the time strict rulings for an ico are those ico with good developer and management.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

Bounty rules getting tougher, of course, it is very good indeed and could positively impact. I see now there have been many projects which have very strict rules and it is able to reduce the fraud. And I often follow a project that has strict regulations and in the end, they can give you in return for all the participants.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

As bounty hunters or campaign grows the more it become complicated, that it needed for a regulation or guidelines to follow for each in very bounty to be in order otherwise there will be chaos, more and more fake account and scammer will come and so its hard to determine sometimes which one is legit and others have many dummy accounts so it is really important to have strict rules

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

Strict rules are required because there are many bounty scammers now a days which are harming honest bounty hunters.

So yes we need strict rules to avoid scammers.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

I am also glad that bounty managers request authentication to limit scammers ... on the other hand, this is a big load on the forum, as there are a lot of unnecessary messages, but so far I don’t see any other way to remove scammers ...  maybe in the future they will develop some system which will avoid the mass of unnecessary messages and eliminate all dishonest people with a bounty
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

Bounty manager firmly and provide strict regulations is indeed quite necessary in some time that exists today. This will reduce your account even if it is possible spammers and multi accounts that there is quite a lot in this forum. some managers may indeed already firmly like this and it needs to be emulated for other managers who want the quality of the bounty they used to do.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

Scammers everywhere, and in bounty they collet tokens for nothing and after recieve it she sold for any price and make dumps.
Developers must think about it, not hunters drop price its scammers

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:25:52 AM

Rules for bounty hunters are very important and limit the presence of scams. However, it would be good if there were rules for reward managers. Everything is vague when it comes to reward managers. If a deadline has been set for reward distribution, it should be respected. Most reward managers treat the participants with superiority. I participated in a rewarding campaign, there was no reward distribution on the scheduled date, I asked their rewards channel on the telegram when the distribution took place and I was kicked out. That's what it says.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Strict rules are really necessary in the Bounty, but the rules must be fair. If the rules are unfair, the number of participants in the Bounty will decrease. This will affect cryptography. Everything must have common sense.
Vovka4

Activity: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

I think that strict rules is a necessity-because it weeded out the inexperienced participants and spammers who post messages through special scripts are not thinking with your head. The stricter the rules the fewer participants in the company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: