Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

Rules are to make things done in a way that will not allow people to cheat or to make the project more unique so the strict rules are good for the bounty hunters but bm still have lot of work to do when it comes to cheating cause I still see lot of cheaters that got reward even when the BM can see it , proof of join doesn't prevent cheater, it even make it more easy for them and one of the thing that really can prevent is writing their wallet in the btt account and putting their twitter , fb and LinkedIn will be the best and with this am sure even if someone copy yr profile link he can't use yr wallet .
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

Strict rules are required because there are many bounty scammers now a days which are harming honest bounty hunters.

So yes we need strict rules to avoid scammers.
gan was indeed a good solution to reduce cheating people, tightens, so for the moment this is the best so as not to be cheating people less responsible for the

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

It is needed when there are so many people who are signing up for bounties with multiple accounts, it is to make sure that the rules are followed correctly. There is also the fact that there are people who are very half assed about doing their tasks so the strict rules in the bounties make sure that they are all being done properly, it helps everyone in the end

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

the stricter the rules are for bounty hunters, the greater reward will receive more responsible of them. And this is fair. In addition, strict rules help to remove multi accounts from programs, which sometimes take most of the bounty pool. Also I want the managers to limit the number of participants and go more through work inspection. Some managers prefer to share stakes at all, being lazy to check and evaluate the contribution of each participant.

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

I think that there really needs to be strict rules for bounty programs, in the strict rules that have been set, I think there are still some managers who provide easy rules. but what is unfortunate is that the strict rules for bounty are not matched by the strict rules for ico as well. There should also be such rules, if not yes, like now ico scams, and bounty hunters who don't get results in the end
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

I am %50 %50 on this argument, on side of me says cryptocurrency should be free off rules and boundries and the other scammed side of me says yeah bounties should be regulated, scam projects or rule altering bounties should be banned.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

I agree with strict rules to avoid scammers and bots, but when you join a company there were some rules, and after a while they change, it is not convenient for work. Especially when you have a lot of projects.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Strict rules are indeed needed when taking a part of a bounty. You have to acknowledge that basically you are doing advertising work for a company that will launch their product to the wide and vast market. You can take the bounty award as your paycheck after hard work.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

We all know that in bounty program theres a lot of scammers so its better to  have strict regualtions that will help to eliminate scammers and also it will help to everyone to find a good bounty project. When Joining on a bounty project  you need to be more observant and learn their project first so that it will not failed you.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

With all the rules you still find hunters who behave as they like. Rules like dont post in the ann thread, as simple as that is still ignored talk-less of not giving any rule at all. Though some are way high but it is for good moderation not just to frustrate hunters.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

yes strict rules is very needed in this market and i think  in this way we can find easier scammers and it  is going to be very helpful for us.

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

In my opinion which rigid guidelines really are a required calculate to make a sure purchase associated with function procedure as well as high quality associated with carried out function. Additionally, this significantly helps you to determine as well as battle con artists, and therefore may favorably impact upon truthful as well as careful resources predators.
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

yes strict rules is very needed in this market and i think  in this way we can find easier scammers and it  is going to be very helpful for us.

This is my same point of view.
We should be happy if scammers and cheaters are caught. Indeed this means more stakes for honest Bounty hunters.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

I agree with your opinion that the prize rules must be strict. Now we can see that there are many scammers and they have to be reduced in number by making very strict rules. Authentication is very important for every gift project. By using this, I'm sure I can reduce scammers.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

With the pump of Bitcoin (up to $20,000). It brough alot of new people into the Cryptocurrency world. People were telling people "Hey come to this Bitcoin Talk website and just talk about Bitcoin and  just stupid off topic stuff, and Once you reach a certain rank you can add banners and things and get paid in Bitcoin!!! The higher the rank the more Bitcoins you can earn"!!! So everyone flawked here to find that Theymos created a system to stop all of that nonsense!!!

Yes it is important as NO good BOUNTY MANAGER IS GOING TO HIRE SHIT/SPAM POSTERS! Make great quality, ontopic posts, and you should never have an issue ranking up or finding a bounty!!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Very interesting, but what is really happening is that the useful bounty hunters are dropping out of bounties, because well organized groups with devs working with them are spamming bounties. They create bot accounts and scam 10's of thousands of tokens from airdrops. And lazy bounty managers are not demanding quality. These bounty "spam farms" know that these bounty managers are lazy and get frustrated easily and flood the Tg with silly comments to keep them busy until they give up and distribute bounty would out proper checks. THESE ARE NOT INDIVIDUALS. It is an organized effort by a group that has devs on there team.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

If you take part in a prize project, there are many regulations that are getting tougher. Strict regulations are very good because this project is indeed good. And this strict regulation was made to reduce fraud by the participants. And I agree that all projects provide very strict regulations.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

Yea it makes so much sense making strict rules in a bounty campaign but I think it's better not to become too strict so as not to affect the good ones

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

strict rules in the bounty would be required to make a spammer be reduced. for some people, it may not be too fond of it. But if it is to progress and quality of the bounty run then strict rules that there is a thing that should be run. spam is a big problem that exists in this forum and manager with strict rules will be needed to reduce it.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

Doing a bounty campaign is now popular and many people are following it. With so many participants participating, of course, there are some who have many accounts but are controlled by one person and this can harm other participants. And the rules are very strict, I really agree with that. Because with strict regulations it can have a very positive impact. So the scammer can be reduced or lost.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

These so called scammers sometimes do not even think before doing some things, because most of their schemes get licked.
I have also noticed that despite the proof of authentication introduced by some managers, these scammers will still go ahead to duplicate the work of others. Which is what has also made some project teams to introduce kyc. Whereas, it is not needed for bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: