Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Not all rules are written and posting like for example KYC required  after ICO , if they are really. Need kyC then it should be informed to every body before accepting in bounty.  
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Cheater these days getting more and more annoying, even with proof of authentication, sometimes still give the cheater an opportunity to cheat.
They just keep on trying to register using another persons account and using the same authentication link just like the real owner.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Ofcourse it is!

It's very important to read before involving in any activity just not only in and bounty. Generally we make some small mistakes due to our own negligence and at last regret about it.
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

I agree. There are many ways to limit fraud. And post proof is a pretty good way to limit
That is the best way to stop cheaters, there are too many cheaters to use someone else's account to sign up for the campaign and it makes the managers have a lot of difficulties

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of the bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

In the evolution of crypto, there are far more 'bots' participating than real people right now.  It's a huge problem for admins and developers.  It's a battle really.  The world of crypto hacking is much bigger and more extensive than most realize.

Strict rules in bounty jobs is needed to weed out these spammers and until some sort of effective system is put in place the battle will continue.

But despite the current mess, I still consider being able to be involved in crypto before 90% of the population jumps in to be quite the satisfying head start, so I'll take whatever comes my way deal with it, because I know I'm not alone in wanting to see positive change in the world.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Ofcourse it is!

I totally agree with this. As a bounty hunter, it is our responsibility to read the rules before joining, for us not to waste our time, effort, and work for nothing. Strict rules avoid other bounty cheaters to steal someone else's work, or to have multiple entries in one bounty.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

I think it is very stupid to join a campaign and not read the rules clearly, the only issue I have with soem of these bounties is the issue with the mid way change of rules. I think one thing I don't see these bounty manager do is the cap on the number of people that can join their campaign which is very important  because they will have the lusury of cheery picking
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

These rule can prevent the cheaters. The cheater use your bitcoin talk account and the telegram account of another person to register for participant but the wallet address is their. I like Proof of Authentication but I really hate KYC. I never join a bounty that required KYC
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

In my opinion, the serious rules in Bounties campaigns are correct and should be done. Because a specialized campaign requires a rule of operation that benefits the investor, the Bounties and organization and i support this.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Without a doubt strict rules are necessary for bounties because we have seen many people trying to abuse them, but I do not really think that it is a good idea to force bounty hunters to go through know your customer policies to try to ensure that they are not cheating the campaign because that defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencies, I also think that we need more strict rules for bounty campaigns themselves because as we know most are scamming their bounty hunters.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Give me some examples of such projects, please! It's interesting because many projects accept everyone including scammers who use someone's work to gain tokens! Those teams struggling with scammers definitely want to bring their projects to exchanges!
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

In fact it should have been done long ago - to make rules more rigid for bounty participantd, but   on the other side there should be real guaranties with rewards from companies.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Yeh, it's great that there are strict rules. It will be less bots and participants. I like this idea and support it. It would be cool if all bounty managers will approve new rules.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

Yes, strict rules will flush out cheaters from bounties, proof of authentication is good to chase away cheaters and those who use other peoples profile to receive undeserving stakes from bounty campaign.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

Ofcourse it is!

of course rules are needed. remeber the school - if there was no teacher claiming the rules and discipline, the class would be in mess. we need to understand borders in order to have a result

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Every year the conditions of participation in the bounty program become tougher and stronger, but this did not reduce the number of participants, moreover, they became noticeably more. I think that such measures will improve the quality of participants, thereby attracting more quality content and more experienced hunters.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Rules are required for all kind of bounties. You have to spend your time to check it clearly.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

As for the introduction of stricter rules, I think many will agree with you. And about the KYC verification - not all. Since for many this check means a loss of anonymity. And if many investors agree to this, then bounty hunters are increasingly against KYC.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

I think that in most cases it is not necessary. I'll explain why most of the time. Because of the large sensational projects there climbs a lot of people and a lot of scams that use someone else's data and a lot of people who have several accounts. To exclude and identify these people require more stringent rules in these cases. In all other cases, I think it is not required.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Yes, now I pay attention to the rules. When I was a newbie I made a lot of mistakes. Wrote not in those topics. I wrote in one day. The most important thing is to learn the rules. And if something is not clear worth asking a question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: