Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3823 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

It's depend on the project itself, I think it's much better to strict the fastest born/growth and creation of different kind of weird and duplication of crypto project. For the reason why many of us fall in different kind of scam. Regulation in bounties is necessary if the project is well organize but it's not our project, it's the job of those admin of the campaign ( sort of inside employee , bounty manager and campaign manager. So right now, don't make things complicated. Just work on and learn more.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

If the project is serious, I have nothing against the stringent parameters. The problem arises when it's a scam!
Exactly, no wonder there's a lot of people want to take advantage of others, for the reason of this character "money and money". God knows all of it, the bad karma is on the way.

Hope that many of us learn too , from those experienced and mark all the scammer participant. All I see here is the room of accusation.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

I think that these rules allow you to calculate the scammers, but unfortunately they do not work, so I think that there is no difference there are these rules or not.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Personally, I think that the rules are necessary because there must be order in everything. And when all the rules are fulfilled then it turns out a terrific success. And even a moment if the rules are missing, then fraudsters appear, and this is their salary, so to speak, which is not done with honest work. And when everything is all right then one udolstvo work. So the rules should also be improved every time, so that no fraudster can get around the rules.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

The proof of authentication method helps a lot. Especially when making filters of some scammers and other spammers user and also some farming accounts. By that way, we cannot make sure of 100 percent effective, but it is a one way step for making progress against spammers and multiple accounts.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

of course because if the regulation is not implemented then there will be a lot of bounty hunters who will commit fraud. but the thing I really don't like is those who use multi accounts.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

I would probably still speak out for strict rules because today it seems to me that it would be best to take part in the bounty, although for this it seems to me that I don’t need time, everything will only increase with time.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Even with the proof authentication requested by these bounty managers, these cheaters are giving up at all, their bots are still doing their thing with multiple sign ups especially on social media campaigns. So I don't mind bounty managers being strict at all, because ultimately, it will be for the good of the participants and the overall impact of the bounty on the projects

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

I think it became more important to make stricter rules for bounty hunting to reduce the number of scammers in bounty hunting that are making the whole process difficult for bounty managers and less worthy for the genuine bounty hunters. I think it'd a welcome idea that can only be followed if you're a true bounty hunter.

There are always lots of cheaters in any sort of activity that is not being regulated in a proper way. True hunters or fake ones, all must be judged by professional managers.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

I think it became more important to make stricter rules for bounty hunting to reduce the number of scammers in bounty hunting that are making the whole process difficult for bounty managers and less worthy for the genuine bounty hunters. I think it'd a welcome idea that can only be followed if you're a true bounty hunter.

There are always lots of cheaters in any sort of activity that is not being regulated in a proper way. True hunters or fake ones, all must be judged by professional managers.
We can't say it will be stricted here because this technology that we use for is anonymous in where we can't find those who manage. Let us put to our mind that must have time to choose a good one with our own strategies because it may more fewer if it stricted due to the rules if it comes to scam.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

I think that the strict rules for bounty are very important, so that bounty users don't play with the bounty. the problem now is that the regulation is more stringent but there are also bounty abusers now. so we must have rules so that in the future bounty can run smoothly as before.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Strict rules in bounties is needed, as in very necessary. Most of the hunters that participate in bounties this days are not helping the situation, a lot of manipulations in the campaign processes. There is need to implement some strict rules.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Strict rules in bounty campaigns are important for the quality of the campaign as they keep away scammers. Everybody has to read the rules and behave according to them,  rather than complain later.
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

According to me, strict rules are very needed in bounties. As you say, it can help us to reduce the scammers who are very disturbing us. And yeah, we need to read and understand well the rule of the campaign that we are joined in, so we will get something from our effort, not the opposite, get nothing from it.
Correct. Strict rules in bounties help to get rid of some scammers and cheaters, and also people feel secure and more likely to take part in a good bounty and move the product forward.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Well, I think the tougher the rules in the bounty the more effective the bounty, and the better it will be for bounty hunters will be less people and only they will make quality content
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Very. In my opinion, strict rules are needed and must be applied in every bounty. Because that will also have an effect on the quality of the bounty and the prospect of bounty going forward. Strict rules are made so as to suppress fraud opportunities. So that the Bounty can run smoothly in accordance with the mission carried out. Objectives can be achieved with optimal results, either from the bounty or the participants who follow the bounty.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

When generosity has strict rules, this is good. There will be fewer bots and scammers. If the rules are strict and complex, then random people will not want to participate and will leave the projects.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

I like bounty where a proof of work is required. There are more cases of theft of your work And such proof will help to trace the fraud. And bounty manager will help deal with the problem.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:21:11 AM

Well, I think the tougher the rules in the bounty the more effective the bounty, and the better it will be for bounty hunters will be less people and only they will make quality content

The strict rules are needed, a lot of people follow bounty. Authentication is necessary when something is connected with money. It is convenient to all and excludes the fact of stealing.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Strict rules on bounty is really needed because bounty is not really a simple job. It is really important for the participant to be eligible because bounty is not a game. It is a great work of promoting ICO on the crypto feild. I think bounty now is slowly become more strict than before. And I think we really need to follow the rules for is to get our bounty tokens for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: