Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

I am believe rules needed to manage too many bounty participant. Giving rules will prevent people cheating on bounty and i think its good campaign need strict rules. It will maximizing the effect to sales the project

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:40:19 AM
Merited by DewiKirana (1)

Strict rules in the bounty should indeed be applied by the bounty manager to reduce scammers and cheaters. KYC can be a very effective solution if applied as an absolute requirement to participate in a bounty campaign.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Although it is important to follow the rules implemented by some manager, but some of this rules been very annoying for me, why? ive experienced it. Although i follow the rules, but i still never get the stakes, i dont know why but maybe the manager did not checked it properly, i hope everybody must be fair.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

agree strict rules leads to less spam meaning less load for the website/Bitcointalk it should be implemented the Proof of authentication

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Yes the rule needs to be strict, but we must not overreact. A campaign deliberately increase the requirements, I don't know what they want to achieve, and probably just don't want at the end of the campaign to pay awards.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

if it is needed to reduce spammers I strongly support the policy. a bounty project should determine certain criteria to be able to join the project, so that the project can fulfill its objectives and as expected if the project is completed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

The rules are important or else the objectives of bounty campaign may not be achieved. It is important to note that is not everybody that is decent and believe in justice and equity that is why you see cheaters, scammers and spammers!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Siymsh

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

I think it is much better to have strict rules in bounties , it can prevent violators , and unwated post from the participants . In that way all of us can focus on what is the really aim of bounty campaing that we are join in.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

YES, of course, I strongly agree with your statement. With tightened rules, the community and participants will find it increasingly difficult to commit fraud. The results that can be achieved by ICO can also have good quality because it comes from the dedication of qualified participants too. In addition, the process of running the project was also smooth, there were no obstacles that made ICO disturbed.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

Strict rules are a good way to reduce the number of bots and cheaters in bounties, but someday strict rules won't be enough. We need fundamentally new approaches in the conduct of bounty companies, which will allow also to take care of more of the interests of the bounty participants
graminfodiff

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
ninetimu

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

When is growth?
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

I am believe rules needed to manage too many bounty participant. Giving rules will prevent people cheating on bounty and i think its good campaign need strict rules. It will maximizing the effect to sales the project

It is necessary to create conditions for the establishment of more stringent rules. At the moment this is not. Also, the strict rules of participation will contribute to the increase in earnings of the participants in the bounty campaigns.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

well, it looks like everyone is afraid of each other in this crypto area and it is sad. of course strict rules can guarantee some degree of safety, but participants themselves can be cheated. a vicious circle
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

It is necessary to create conditions for the establishment of more stringent rules. At the moment this is not. Also, the strict rules of participation will contribute to the increase in earnings of the participants in the bounty campaigns.
Nowadays, the rules for participants in the Bounty campaign are being tightened more and more, and very often they began to demand the provision of personal data in the registration form of KYC. But if we compare the earnings of the Bounty companies today and with 2016, then today the Bounty Hunters have a few times less earnings.
gastnelessru

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

I'm tired of such jump and down
gastnelessru

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Just HALK
leubirechat

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Should I sell a crypto now?
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

some bounties and their managers have very strict rules! BUT they dont pay anything after haha
all the campaign manager very stricly count stakes - but in the end we see few dollars for work.. it is not fair, for sure
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Of course we need tough rules so as we spend time with you and someone spits on it , I think everyone should be held responsible !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: