Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3823 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

I think with the current state of tight regulation is essential. That eliminates fraudsters, boosts marketing effectiveness for the project, and rewarding those who actually make the effort.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

I believe that the rules of bounty companies should be not only strict but also fair .. it often happens that the manager ignores the appeals of the participants, although sometimes there are abnormal situations, when it is possible to prove the truth with direct communication .. I have favorite managers, maybe someone the rules seem strict, but the strict rules are better than the full table of bots and the manager’s indifference .. in general, I’m for strict rules!
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Indeed it has become an obligation for us to read every rule of the bounty campaign carefully without missing anything. This is so that we know what we must do in the bounty campaign and the deadline for these requirements. Regarding strict rules in the bounty campaign, in my opinion it is important. Without rules, bounty campaign hunters will only want to do their own in working on bounty campaigns so they don't reach the expected target it is true that this strict rule is an attempt to avoid scammers. I myself did not receive it when there were scammers who participated in the ICO that I participated in because they indirectly took my rights. They cheat, they act fraudulently, and they make use of income that is supposed to be our income as well. This strict rule is indeed very useful because it distinguishes serious and only deceptive bounty campaign hunters.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Strict rules are good for bounties ,at least we would know what they want to participate in the bounty, not changing rules after the end of campaigns which makes participants lose trust in the bounty manager,so strict rules reduce cheaters too no complains but keeping their promises is what we all need

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Indeed it has become an obligation for us to read every rule of the bounty campaign carefully without missing anything. This is so that we know what we must do in the bounty campaign and the deadline for these requirements. Regarding strict rules in the bounty campaign, in my opinion it is important. Without rules, bounty campaign hunters will only want to do their own in working on bounty campaigns so they don't reach the expected target it is true that this strict rule is an attempt to avoid scammers. I myself did not receive it when there were scammers who participated in the ICO that I participated in because they indirectly took my rights. They cheat, they act fraudulently, and they make use of income that is supposed to be our income as well. This strict rule is indeed very useful because it distinguishes serious and only deceptive bounty campaign hunters.

The existence of rules is indeed good because it is useful to discipline every participant in the bounty campaign. But I don't agree if the rules in this bounty campaign are too tight. The rules should be just natural. I rate that very strict rules will result in difficulties in getting bounty hunters so that the search for investors can be turned off yet has a target. In my opinion, making rules must be considered with the ability of bounty campaign hunters who will later plunge into looking for investors.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

I can not imagine that the bounty campaign was conducted without strict rules. Even then, scammers try to cheat.
Bounty campaign has been running for a very long time and during this time a system of rules has been worked out that allow to eliminate fraud in the most effective way. Without this rule system, the effect of this campaign, due to fraud, would be invisible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

I like bounty which applies strict rules. That means the team must be prepared and alert in assessing the contributions of the participants. So the participants who joined the bounty were truly selected participants and of good quality. The results provided will also be fairer and more valuable in the future.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

It's very important to read the rules first and to check if the ICO is legit, you do not want 5 to 6 months of your effort go to waste, and I agree about the authentication, as much as possible I do not join a campaign that does not require authentication on social media and social content campaign, they will steal your works.

btcrut2017

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Rules are needed to have order or a system. This is to ensure that all issues are being taken cared of. This can also limit the scammers who have so many accounts in one projects.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

sometimes I also find bounty rules in ICO that are tight on the end, in the end there are some people who do not follow the rules, but I don't know why.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Yes we have noticed many scammers are using our bitcointalk ids to get the reward and using all fake details and even some bounty managers are paying them without checking them whether they are genuine or not. I appreciate when a bounty manager ask the Proof of Authentication that certainly helps to limit the scammer to some extent. Yes one should always read the rules properly before participating in any bounty campaign if you miss anything you may end up with zero stakes.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Strict rules are good if it works both ways. Sometimes the bounty manager will change the rules which is just as bad as when the bounty hunters do fake work to claim their stakes. Rules should be made and then followed by all

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

Besides this it would also be good to have a common set of standards that would help provide more fairness to bounty hunters like escrow of funds with a set payment date, cross checks to ensure there's no fake or duplicate accounts enrolled in any campaigns and a higher minimum standard for content posted else it's just plagiarism all over social media which saturates the platforms

benjamin11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

I think so. The changes that they made recently regarding bounty campaigns are very timely. Recently, more and more bounty hunters are just wasting the main purpose of bounty campaigns. Most of them are not doing the task properly and mostly they are just messing and spamming around. Bounties are very crucial for the success of an ICO so it must be taken seriously.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

We have seen bounty campaign with strict rules and yet some cheater still try to game the campaign. The rules are needed and must be rigidly apply to wield out the scammers and cheaters. Beside, bounty is Money and money issue should  be serious!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

Every bounty wants to progress from its project strategy to run smoothly and achieve the expected goals. For that strict rules are very important to be applied so that between teams, investors, and also participants can work together professionally. With the existence of strict rules, it will minimize the violations that may be carried out by the participants.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Unfortunately, there are too many scammers among Bounty hunters who want to get the tokens earned by other people by registering with their data, so Proof of Authentication implementation is a good idea.

is it safe? if we provide our information will them use it for others purpose?
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

We have seen bounty campaign with strict rules and yet some cheater still try to game the campaign. The rules are needed and must be rigidly apply to wield out the scammers and cheaters. Beside, bounty is Money and money issue should  be serious!
actually, it is because it's a matter of money then strict rules should be applied. quite serious problems because many bounties once infiltrated by the double account and also the spammers and it would be bad for the quality of the bounty that is running.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

The stricter the rules, the less scammers that are trying to trick the manager and the team of an ICO. If you are able to follow the rules, you will get more rewards for the bounty programmes, so I think strict rules is a must for every bounty.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

According to him, it is very necessary in strict regulations that it can have benefits in the form of prizes, because it limits scammers and other frauds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: