Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81788 times)
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

How I can borrow your token ?

For now the process of leasing tokens is still in process of development. This will be possible with the full version of our project.
Currently our Pre-sale is in full speed so you can buy XBM token on our website: https://tge.betmatch.io/ and get 10% bonus!
A bonus of 10% is very good. Cool I do not trust great bonuses. If the bonus is 50% or 100% - this is usually some kind of scam.

Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Can I get more information about social betting, maybe you have smth new
The social betting network in Betmatch will eventually be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can select one or multiple other customers to whom he is subscribed. Through a subscription, the customer receives a service which can include sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or any other functions such as premium content, analytics, or more. Each subscription-seller can define his own rules - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. One function even allows the service provider to collect all or part of his subscribers’ bet volume and add them to his own statistics.
Will there be any restrictions in this network?
There will be no restrictions to subscription as Betmatch aims to make a very competitive social betting environment.
Loriale

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

The social betting network in Betmatch will eventually be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can select one or multiple other customers to whom he is subscribed. Through a subscription, the customer receives a service which can include sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or any other functions such as premium content, analytics, or more. Each subscription-seller can define his own rules - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. One function even allows the service provider to collect all or part of his subscribers’ bet volume and add them to his own statistics.
There will be no restrictions to subscription as Betmatch aims to make a very competitive social betting environment.
Oh sounds good
kavalokster

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1109/20/17b679b2938fb8fd6a4303159413ef20.png

A proposition or also called prop bet is a bet placed on elements of a game that don’t directly affect its outcome. Prop bets have two purposes in the sports betting world. Firstly, they can be a great source of entertainment and fun especially for bettors who are new to a sport or don’t fully understand all the nuances of the games. Secondly, they can serve as a crucial piece of a long term profitable and winning sports betting strategy. For instance, earlier people placed bets on the color of sports drink that would be dumped over the winning coach’s head, or whether or not a streaker would run onto the field.

Prop bets allow you to use every piece of knowledge and every prediction you have about how a game will be played to your advantage. You have the flexibility to profit off the predictions.
This is entertainment for idiots who have a lot of money Undecided
kavalokster

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

It's hard to believe. In the end there must be some kind of restriction!
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

For now the process of leasing tokens is still in process of development. This will be possible with the full version of our project.
Currently our Pre-sale is in full speed so you can buy XBM token on our website: https://tge.betmatch.io/ and get 10% bonus!
A bonus of 10% is very good. Cool I do not trust great bonuses. If the bonus is 50% or 100% - this is usually some kind of scam.
it's hard to imagine that anyone can fall for it! Cheesy
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

A proposition or also called prop bet is a bet placed on elements of a game that don’t directly affect its outcome. Prop bets have two purposes in the sports betting world. Firstly, they can be a great source of entertainment and fun especially for bettors who are new to a sport or don’t fully understand all the nuances of the games. Secondly, they can serve as a crucial piece of a long term profitable and winning sports betting strategy. For instance, earlier people placed bets on the color of sports drink that would be dumped over the winning coach’s head, or whether or not a streaker would run onto the field.

Prop bets allow you to use every piece of knowledge and every prediction you have about how a game will be played to your advantage. You have the flexibility to profit off the predictions.
Will be prop bets available in Betmatch? Roll Eyes
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Stay tuned for further news, please Wink
Morlurn46

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

They really exist. My bro once invested in such scam. He thought he was lucky Undecided
Morlurn46

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

It's great! Grin
good-van-rob

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

I like the story about betting on something like who would run onto the field.
good-van-rob

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

They really exist. My bro once invested in such scam. He thought he was lucky Undecided
Oh. He really exist? That's the way all scammers do their fortunes!!
Loriale

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Oh. He really exist? That's the way all scammers do their fortunes!!
looool, he is a strange guy but a lot of people are not really aware of what can be or how they can be cheated on. it's sad and even tragic, cause even good ico ususally are scam and we don't know
Loriale

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

I like the story about betting on something like who would run onto the field.
you can bet and after that run, even naked. and win a huuuuge amount of money
c_russo

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

I fall for it. And it is not funny
c_russo

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

So, you are right, but some people believe in 50+ bonus
Cezel619

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

How can i develop my own betting strategy?
Man, it's quite simple. You need to focus on value. Value in relation to something that actually going to happen
hmm, what do you mean?
It doesn't matter if you pick the right horse 10 times out of 10 if you got the wrong price. The sum has to relevant to the probable chance of something actually happening.
Do you have more experience in betting?
My uncle have. He makes videos for YouTube
Wow, sounds interesting!
Can u send me link on him channel?
Just a moment
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJbdVIO8RWQ
Check it out
Bro I watched a few videos by your uncle!
Cezel619

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

Man, it's quite simple. You need to focus on value. Value in relation to something that actually going to happen
hmm, what do you mean?
It doesn't matter if you pick the right horse 10 times out of 10 if you got the wrong price. The sum has to relevant to the probable chance of something actually happening.
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
And this really help me in betting Smiley
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
Haha, are you seriosly?
Cezel619

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
Haha, are you seriosly?
Yes, thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: