Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81785 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Be careful for this project. They have a lot of newbie users who keep replying all of the reply and make a bunch of shit comments.
Marconn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

Oh, guys, it's great that XBM tokens can be leased temporally from other Betmatch players
Which advantages do people, who do not own XBM tokens, have? 'cause I've read they can use the borrowed tokens to their advantage.
see, they can bet without any commission
also owners of tokens can get profit without making bets
if you don't know the person, whom you can lend your tokens, you can just send them to liquidity pool
wow, it's a brilliant idea
will I get percentage if my tokens are in this liquidity pool?
of course, this action is called passive delegate
it seems to me that Betmatch combines various approaches and business models
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Be careful for this project. They have a lot of newbie users who keep replying all of the reply and make a bunch of shit comments.
Well, it's new project and you neither are an old user  Wink
Marconn

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

People are just discussing different topics, connected to this project. Why not?
shmidt

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Oh, guys, it's great that XBM tokens can be leased temporally from other Betmatch players
Which advantages do people, who do not own XBM tokens, have? 'cause I've read they can use the borrowed tokens to their advantage.
if you don't know the person, whom you can lend your tokens, you can just send them to liquidity pool
do you consider that bad? hmm
Marconn

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

no case. I've met these approaches separately, but Betmatch gathered them together on one platform
shmidt

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

no case. I've met these approaches separately, but Betmatch gathered them together on one platform
many advantages in this project!
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Does betmatch have bet on eSport?
Cezel619

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Do you mean cybersport? Huh
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

Do you mean cybersport? Huh
Yea
Cezel619

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Of course, betmatch has bet on cybersport
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

In recent years sports betting has become quite popular in Asia. Probably, it is connected with the technological advancements, since people got the opportunity to place bets online. Nowadays, the Asian sports betting market has become one of the largest in the world. When it comes to specific sports, Asians have an opportunity to bet on a wide range of sports including football, basketball, tennis, handball, volleyball, and some country-specific sports like Muay Thai in Thailand, for instance. However, football is the most popular sport for betting in Asia. Players can choose dozens of different leagues and it is not unusual to bet on some less known, low-division leagues from European countries. After football come volleyball and tennis. Placing bets online is  much more popular in Asia compared to land-based betting. In the last five years, football betting and sports betting, in general, has become a multi-billion industry in Asia and bookmakers can thank the Internet for this.
shmidt

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Hmmm. Sounds strange. What do you mean? Or newbie users can't comment? I had two more accounts before and they was just blocked at first, when I barely understood what is need from me, huh. I mean on this site. Sometimes people just dooon't know that bitcoin talk isn't a chat for short messaging. 
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

Hmmm. Sounds strange. What do you mean? Or newbie users can't comment? I had two more accounts before and they was just blocked at first, when I barely understood what is need from me, huh. I mean on this site. Sometimes people just dooon't know that bitcoin talk isn't a chat for short messaging. 
Bitcointalk has one weirdness. It blocked ma previous account without any reasons. I even wrote to support team,  but they didn't answered. Undecided
shmidt

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Bitcointalk has one weirdness. It blocked ma previous account without any reasons. I even wrote to support team,  but they didn't answered. Undecided
There are different weird things here, like people often comment some topics without any sense and bitcointalk doesn't block them, hmmm. Man, I have one question to you. Have you noticed those things that man was talking about? By the way, have you found this tge somewhere else? Cause I think to move to medium, if bitcoin talk will ban and delete my comments.
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

There are different weird things here, like people often comment some topics without any sense and bitcointalk doesn't block them, hmmm. Man, I have one question to you. Have you noticed those things that man was talking about? By the way, have you found this tge somewhere else? Cause I think to move to medium, if bitcoin talk will ban and delete my comments.
I'm watching for updates on Medium. It's more convenient platform, but unfortunately you must pay for it.
shmidt

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Bitcointalk has one weirdness. It blocked ma previous account without any reasons. I even wrote to support team,  but they didn't answered. Undecided
I'm watching for updates on Medium. It's more convenient platform, but unfortunately you must pay for it.
So it's shitty idea to move there. Betmatch team can make so-named chat on their web-site, it would be great, I think. Only true users, we can talk about potential, development and pros&cons of it. All new researches will be published there as well.
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

Bitcointalk has one weirdness. It blocked ma previous account without any reasons. I even wrote to support team,  but they didn't answered. Undecided
So it's shitty idea to move there. Betmatch team can make so-named chat on their web-site, it would be great, I think. Only true users, we can talk about potential, development and pros&cons of it. All new researches will be published there as well.
Great idea, but I think creators have their own reasons why they don't do it.
shmidt

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Great idea, but I think creators have their own reasons why they don't do it.
Why? Hope admins will tell developers my idea. I like it pretty much. Just imagine, pall! You can contact with other investors, ask them for advice, or give it. Sounds cool.
Marconn

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

What do I think about this project?!

Well, it is specific and interesting. Betting houses are very popular now on internet. The advertisement is everywhere and I know a lot of people who play regular or rarely and make good money, but I never did it before. Such project pushed me to know more and read articles about betting.

I've read the White Paper. It's good, but I think it needs more information and this information should be more open because I did not understand a lot. I think I will by its tokens in future after brainstorming.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: