Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

I really like the concept of escrow, but the question is what transactions can be done on your platform?

Our platform will be able to facilitate any type of transaction where goods or services are involved. For example: You want to buy a secondhand phone from someone online. You don't know that person and don't feel safe just transferring your money. You will be able to use our platform service to create and facilitate the escrow transaction. Same goes for anything else, like buying a domain name, getting a freelancer to build a website. The possibilities are endless.

I think this is a great idea as the immutability of blockchain seems to be well targeted for something like this, but how will natmin handle verification that person A has given person B the item so payment for instance can be released?
I think Natmin will be the middle man? Person A will give the products to "the middle man" and same goes for person B and once this has happened the middle man gives the items to the right person.

Natmin implements and maintains the smart contracts where the money will be held on the blockchain. Please see below the process summed up in 4 steps:
  • Step 1: Creating the transaction.
  • Step 2: Buyer funds the transaction. 
  • Step 3: Seller confirmed the dispatch of the items. 
  • Step 4: Buyer confirms the receipt of the items.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

This is a great project but i couldn't find a bounty do they have one? or are they planning to have one in the future as it would be a great idea to attract people.

We sure do have a bounty. Please see the details below:

Referral Bounty

Anyone can register and participate in our referral bounty program. Once registered, you will receive your unique referral URL. With every referral contribution, you will receive 10% bonus tokens. You don't have to personally contribute in the Pre-Sale or TGE to participate in the referral bounty program.

At the end of the TGE you will be ranked according to the total amount of tokens purchased by you and your referrals. You will receive a bonus according to your rank. This bonus will be paid within 14 days after the TGE has ended. Please see the table below.

Rank 1 : 1,000,000 NAT
Rank 2 : 500,000 NAT
Rank 3 : 250,000 NAT
Rank 4 - 10 : 100,000 NAT (Each)
Rank 11 - 100 : 10,000 NAT (Each)
Rank 101 - 1000 : 1,000 NAT (Each)

You can also visit www.natmin.io/bounty for more information or www.natmin.io/register to register your account and get your referral link.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I really like the concept of escrow, but the question is what transactions can be done on your platform?

Our platform will be able to facilitate any type of transaction where goods or services are involved. For example: You want to buy a secondhand phone from someone online. You don't know that person and don't feel safe just transferring your money. You will be able to use our platform service to create and facilitate the escrow transaction. Same goes for anything else, like buying a domain name, getting a freelancer to build a website. The possibilities are endless.

I think this is a great idea as the immutability of blockchain seems to be well targeted for something like this, but how will natmin handle verification that person A has given person B the item so payment for instance can be released?
I think Natmin will be the middle man? Person A will give the products to "the middle man" and same goes for person B and once this has happened the middle man gives the items to the right person.

Everything will be operated through a smart contract. So you really don't need someone managing or approving requests as they come. Even the disputes are meant to be handled by a voting mechanism where voting nodes will decide not the team.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Excellent review about natmin on YouTube. Visit to below link to watch:
https://youtu.be/ksOIVIYKcN8
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

This feature is extremely important for crypto industries also. There should also be some improved provision like if they did not receive what was promised, the funds should have to be returned to the buyer.

That's the dispute part and such has been addressed here by the team and also on their telegram group because i asked same, though the transaction fee will increase to 3% when an issue of dispute arises with the parties involved providing some needed documents to buttress their claims with a duration of 24 hours, the concept its needed very much in the industry
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

When do we anticipate this lovely project to be on the exchange and on which exchange should we be expecting it?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

Natmin implements and maintains the smart contracts where the money will be held on the blockchain. Please see below the process summed up in 4 steps:
  • Step 1: Creating the transaction.
  • Step 2: Buyer funds the transaction. 
  • Step 3: Seller confirmed the dispatch of the items. 
  • Step 4: Buyer confirms the receipt of the items.

This process will really going to be good because both parties will going to be sure that they will going to get what they must have to receive once they use your Escrow service.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Good one but how can we trust that our valuables will be safe with you guys. What is unique about having you guys as our escrow service.

Conventional escrow companies keep the escrow money in their bank accounts, which opens the door to fraud and the bribing of the company officials. With us, being a blockchain backed escrow, your money is held in a smart contract. It is immutable and cannot be defrauded. If a dispute occurs, the nodes will handle the voting and the outcome of the dispute. The voting is anonymous, meaning voters cannot see the votes of others. Also, Natmin as a company cannot influence the votes in any way.

Okay. So will the smart contract create a new address for the users fund till the other party fulfills their commitment or there will be a general address for escrow services being rendered?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Good one but how can we trust that our valuables will be safe with you guys. What is unique about having you guys as our escrow service.

Conventional escrow companies keep the escrow money in their bank accounts, which opens the door to fraud and the bribing of the company officials. With us, being a blockchain backed escrow, your money is held in a smart contract. It is immutable and cannot be defrauded. If a dispute occurs, the nodes will handle the voting and the outcome of the dispute. The voting is anonymous, meaning voters cannot see the votes of others. Also, Natmin as a company cannot influence the votes in any way.

Okay. So will the smart contract create a new address for the users fund till the other party fulfills their commitment or there will be a general address for escrow services being rendered?

I think technically this would always means transferring the funds to Natmin's account; through the smart contract you keep track of addresses that deposited and according issue the funds.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

I carry out trade in a popular escrow service in my country *wouldn't share the name for sake of avoiding promoting them here, and I know it have been one of the most effective mode of selling my ETH... But then again they charge some considerable amount for fee

When you talk about fraction of cost as payment can you give a mathematical idea of what that means?

Other escrow services normally charge around 5% and sometimes even more. Our normal transaction fee is always 1%. Dispute transactions carry an additional 3% fee.

How long does it take to resolve dispute using your escrow service? I mean when I have strong evidence I didn't receive any payment

The party who initiates the dispute transaction will be able to set the time frame. The minimum is 24 hours, as this will give the other party sufficient time to provide their evidence.

Fair enough. Minimum time to resolve dispute can't be couple of hours. We should give time to other parties to respond. BTW, Escrow services at 1% is really good.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

When do we anticipate this lovely project to be on the exchange and on which exchange should we be expecting it?

Nice question I also want to see them been listed on big exchange site and the team should consider organising bounty campaign except there is a campaign already going on

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Nice question I also want to see them been listed on big exchange site and the team should consider organising bounty campaign except there is a campaign already going on
that's a long planQ
they will be listed after the Token Sell ends!
that's a big Project and i'm sure it wont fail us!
so have faith and buy as many as you can!
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

This feature is extremely important for crypto industries also. There should also be some improved provision like if they did not receive what was promised, the funds should have to be returned to the buyer.

Yes, our platform will have a dispute module. Either the buyer or seller can initiate the dispute and then the nodes will be able to vote on the supporting documents provided by each party.

Yeah, That's great if you will have that kind of features so there will no a problem to both party. It will also avoid having some issue specially on turning to scammed  of the buyer or seller.

Agree. Natmin came up with very good initiative and features. Escrow services is not available at less rate for most of the people. But with Natmin it will be possible now for everyone to use escrow services.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

We will have an exciting announcement about exchanges in the next week. Please stay tuned and follow us on our social media to find out.

https://t.me/NatminPureEscrow
https://twitter.com/NatminPE
https://www.facebook.com/natminpureescrow/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/natmin-pure-escrow-pty-ltd/
https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

I think technically this would always means transferring the funds to Natmin's account; through the smart contract you keep track of addresses that deposited and according issue the funds.

For security reasons each transaction created on the platform will have its own custom escrow wallet. So, there won't be a central escrow wallet. This will prevent all the eggs from being in one basket.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

For security reasons each transaction created on the platform will have its own custom escrow wallet. So, there won't be a central escrow wallet. This will prevent all the eggs from being in one basket.

Sorry if i've missed this, but I assume these will be cold wallets, and not hot wallets as well, yeah?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

I personally love the ideology behind Natmin, but hearing endless possibility just made me the more excited about it. I am glad its escrow service has no limitation.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Sorry if i've missed this, but I assume these will be cold wallets, and not hot wallets as well, yeah?

Yes, that is correct. It will actually be a combination of both cold and hot. The hot wallet will be an actual smart contract and the wallet controlling the smart contract will be in cold storage.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Escraw is really a great thing for a secure deal!
but nowadays its hard to find a good and trusted Escraw service provider!
the ones we find are really slow in service!
so a blockchain based escraw service is really a important need for us!!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

We will have an exciting announcement about exchanges in the next week. Please stay tuned and follow us on our social media to find out.

https://t.me/NatminPureEscrow
https://twitter.com/NatminPE
https://www.facebook.com/natminpureescrow/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/natmin-pure-escrow-pty-ltd/
https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow

I guess Natmin have their official YouTube channel also? But I seen only two videos are uploaded there yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: