Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Lol, maybe bring that up with the team, if you can do a better job might get a reward for doing so? Wink

Unfortunately, my translation skills are not much better than Google Translator :-)
But I've already met some translators who regularly translate white papers and do very well

Sadly getting quality native speakers for translations in this industry seem to be quite difficult to find I’ve noticed from other projects that have been hunting for native translators so I imagine their having the same issue

They can get quality translators by assigning this task to bounty hunters, I mean the ones with a track record of previous work done. Do they've an ongoing bounty if I may ask?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

You should contact the team and ask them if you can have a go at translating the WP. You never know you could earn yourself some tokens or they might even pay you in ETH or BTC Shocked

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Lol, maybe bring that up with the team, if you can do a better job might get a reward for doing so? Wink

Unfortunately, my translation skills are not much better than Google Translator :-)
But I've already met some translators who regularly translate white papers and do very well

Sadly getting quality native speakers for translations in this industry seem to be quite difficult to find I’ve noticed from other projects that have been hunting for native translators so I imagine their having the same issue

Yeah it does seem there is a shortage of quality native speakers from around the globe, which is a real shame - it can be very benefical having the whitepaper available to various different languages
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Yeah it does seem there is a shortage of quality native speakers from around the globe, which is a real shame - it can be very benefical having the whitepaper available to various different languages

Definitly i've seen projects paying hundreds for native translations but nope, positions just sit their empty it's crazy. I really think learning a second language could realy make you a crap ton of money.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

When first time heard about Escrow, I thought it's just one service, supporting one or two products. But no, definition of Escrow is very wide.

Yes Escrow is not only for one or two products. It can also use on some other products that you can make any transactions either online or offline. Also I thought Natmin will going to be a Escrow for crypto but I confirmed on their telegram that we can also use it on different products.

One good aspect of the project that got me is the flexibility, formerly i thought it was created to only satisfy the blockchain industry but when i asked about that, they clarified me that even conventional brands can use it, so they have a huge market to satisfy if they play their cards right and i hope to see them excel because this is highly needed in the community 

At first I also thought that they will going to focus on providing escrow services for blockchain but it's really great to see that they will going to handle even other products too.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Natmin.io shows the Public sale is on. With a 10% bonus and price of 1ETH to 20 000NAT that looks good.
These tokens would be used in a transaction with persons from different countries. Is there a specific country restriction in being part of the public sale?

Yes, unfortunately, citizens from the USA are not allowed to participate in the public sale. They will, however, be able to buy our tokens from exchanges once we announce the big news.

US citizens are really missing out from important ICO because of the government restrictions there. But at least they can get the tokens from the exchange ones it gets listed.

yeah, they are it funny though that one of the greatest nation has prohibited its citizen from partaking in something that has financial value

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

I originally thought one of the conditions of translation is the fact that you'd write in your native language not with  Google translator... Or maybe team translated themselves using Google translator service  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

I see your main sales have started and have collected 147 ETH at the beginning of the sale, while the remaining time is still very much 91 days, please tell me how much is your softcap?

We do not have a softcap, meaning the project will go ahead no matter how much we raise. The amount we raise will, however, affect the project timelines, as that might hinder us to expand the team after the public sale.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Natmin.io shows the Public sale is on. With a 10% bonus and price of 1ETH to 20 000NAT that looks good.
These tokens would be used in a transaction with persons from different countries. Is there a specific country restriction in being part of the public sale?

Yes, unfortunately, citizens from the USA are not allowed to participate in the public sale. They will, however, be able to buy our tokens from exchanges once we announce the big news.

US citizens are really missing out from important ICO because of the government restrictions there. But at least they can get the tokens from the exchange ones it gets listed.

yeah, they are it funny though that one of the greatest nation has prohibited its citizen from partaking in something that has financial value

I get that SEC has done to this to protect citizens from ICO scams but it does prevent legit projects like Natmin from raising more funds. The US is one of the biggest countries in terms of cryptocurrency and I still find it strange that they cannot invest in the majority of ICOs.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Thank you for letting us know. We will take this up with the so-called team that did the translations for us.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

Hi. I have just discovered this project through a friend of mine and looks promising. Escrow services work great for large ecommerce/wholesale sites like Alibaba so will be interesting to see how this one progresses
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Oh. That’s about 325million citizens been left out still NAT tokens get to an exchange. I could say the price of your tokens if monitored shouldn’t dump on getting to these exchanges.
Exchanges and trading pairs chosen should be well thought of to avoid volatility of trading pair. How soon do you think that would be?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

Oh. That’s about 325million citizens been left out still NAT tokens get to an exchange. I could say the price of your tokens if monitored shouldn’t dump on getting to these exchanges.
Exchanges and trading pairs chosen should be well thought of to avoid volatility of trading pair. How soon do you think that would be?

We are working really hard with exchanges at the moment and we should have some news in the coming week. Please stay tuned  Smiley

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

We are working really hard with exchanges at the moment and we should have some news in the coming week. Please stay tuned  Smiley

Thats the kind of information that could really make or break investors as good news from investors can really push things and get people super excited about where the project is headed
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

You should contact the team and ask them if you can have a go at translating the WP. You never know you could earn yourself some tokens or they might even pay you in ETH or BTC Shocked

I think it is only fair to reach out to them and let them know.It would not look that great to have a poor official document and the whitepaper is really important. If that is alright with you I will let them know.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Same here,  even though my local language is Hindi, I can't do translation in this language without making grammar mistakes Wink
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

When first time heard about Escrow, I thought it's just one service, supporting one or two products. But no, definition of Escrow is very wide.

Yes Escrow is not only for one or two products. It can also use on some other products that you can make any transactions either online or offline. Also I thought Natmin will going to be a Escrow for crypto but I confirmed on their telegram that we can also use it on different products.
Restricting a Blockchain based project to just for Crypto is not really how it should be!
that way blockchain could never be implanted on regular life, so does crypto!
so thats really a good move!
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Restricting a Blockchain based project to just for Crypto is not really how it should be!
that way blockchain could never be implanted on regular life, so does crypto!
so thats really a good move!

Agree. Blockchain is technology which has global reach and anyone around the world can take the services offered based on blockchain.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

That seems to be the trend. Just pass it through the Google translate page and don't review the translated copy. Most people don't realise that Google translate is not yet 100%
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

It surprises me that such can be difficult to find, i mean, what's hard in translating a native language?, but as simple as that sounds, it becomes a hitch to most project when they start seeking for such individuals to do the translation for them, such is really beneficial as it helps bridge the communication gap between the team and the community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: