Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Natmin.io shows the Public sale is on. With a 10% bonus and price of 1ETH to 20 000NAT that looks good.
These tokens would be used in a transaction with persons from different countries. Is there a specific country restriction in being part of the public sale?

Yes, unfortunately, citizens from the USA are not allowed to participate in the public sale. They will, however, be able to buy our tokens from exchanges once we announce the big news.

Oh. That’s about 325million citizens been left out still NAT tokens get to an exchange. I could say the price of your tokens if monitored shouldn’t dump on getting to these exchanges.
Exchanges and trading pairs chosen should be well thought of to avoid volatility of trading pair. How soon do you think that would be?

We are working really hard with exchanges at the moment and we should have some news in the coming week. Please stay tuned  Smiley

This is good to hear, I hope you guys get listed on a reliable exchange and please do take your time to vet them as they're lots of shady exchanges out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

I see your main sales have started and have collected 147 ETH at the beginning of the sale, while the remaining time is still very much 91 days, please tell me how much is your softcap?

We do not have a softcap, meaning the project will go ahead no matter how much we raise. The amount we raise will, however, affect the project timelines, as that might hinder us to expand the team after the public sale.

First time I'm investing a project that doesn't feel the need for a softcap... Why you may have a solid point of not stopping MO matter the amount of money raised.. Won't this affect project development as well aside team expansion?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I see your main sales have started and have collected 147 ETH at the beginning of the sale, while the remaining time is still very much 91 days, please tell me how much is your softcap?

We do not have a softcap, meaning the project will go ahead no matter how much we raise. The amount we raise will, however, affect the project timelines, as that might hinder us to expand the team after the public sale.

First time I'm investing a project that doesn't feel the need for a softcap... Why you may have a solid point of not stopping MO matter the amount of money raised.. Won't this affect project development as well aside team expansion?

I think the team are willing to fill in with their personal funding if that happened. Either case they could start small with whatever they got and build from there. most of the spends would be in the solidity side. So i think they can manage if that happens.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

I agree don't you think you need a softcap for to be safe what happens if you didn't raise enough to continue to the project?
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

I agree don't you think you need a softcap for to be safe what happens if you didn't raise enough to continue to the project?

It will be like we have said previously we will continue with the project, as we have a dedicated team. The timelines of project delivery will increase because we won't be able to expand the team if we don't raise enough funds.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Thank you for letting us know. We will take this up with the so-called team that did the translations for us.

Thank you, I am pleased that you respond so quickly to suggestions. I'll take a look at the original white paper, maybe I can translate it into my language (Would definitely be better than the current version :-))
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Thank you for letting us know. We will take this up with the so-called team that did the translations for us.

Thank you, I am pleased that you respond so quickly to suggestions. I'll take a look at the original white paper, maybe I can translate it into my language (Would definitely be better than the current version :-))

Aha, so it's not Google Translation but done by some other team. Translation should be proper, now someone needs to check and verify whitepaper in other languages as well.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Aha, so it's not Google Translation but done by some other team. Translation should be proper, now someone needs to check and verify whitepaper in other languages as well.

Yes we will surely organize a translation bounty in the next week so we can clear this up

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

Can you provide some information about pre-sale? How much Natmin collected in pre-sales or private sale, if any ?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

It will be like we have said previously we will continue with the project, as we have a dedicated team. The timelines of project delivery will increase because we won't be able to expand the team if we don't raise enough funds.

Awesome, so as it stands now you have enough funds for the project to go ahead, it just may take a little longer? Not something i've ever seen in an ICO before..
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

That's really amazing. But how did you know that they raised yet 147 ETH from investors? Could you please give me also link?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Natmin.io shows the Public sale is on. With a 10% bonus and price of 1ETH to 20 000NAT that looks good.
These tokens would be used in a transaction with persons from different countries. Is there a specific country restriction in being part of the public sale?

Yes, unfortunately, citizens from the USA are not allowed to participate in the public sale. They will, however, be able to buy our tokens from exchanges once we announce the big news.

Oh. That’s about 325million citizens been left out still NAT tokens get to an exchange. I could say the price of your tokens if monitored shouldn’t dump on getting to these exchanges.
Exchanges and trading pairs chosen should be well thought of to avoid volatility of trading pair. How soon do you think that would be?

We are working really hard with exchanges at the moment and we should have some news in the coming week. Please stay tuned  Smiley

Wow that's a good news! Can't wait for some great news and updates for this coming week about that exchange listing of the Natmin project. I hope we will be on some good exchanges  Wink.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

When first time heard about Escrow, I thought it's just one service, supporting one or two products. But no, definition of Escrow is very wide.

Yes Escrow is not only for one or two products. It can also use on some other products that you can make any transactions either online or offline. Also I thought Natmin will going to be a Escrow for crypto but I confirmed on their telegram that we can also use it on different products.
Restricting a Blockchain based project to just for Crypto is not really how it should be!
that way blockchain could never be implanted on regular life, so does crypto!
so thats really a good move!

Agree. Blockchain is technology which has global reach and anyone around the world can take the services offered based on blockchain.
BlockChain indeed a amazing Technology so rich with its space for new innovation!
no one can ignore the fact on it!
someday every database will be linked to blockchain with people using every data accessing from there!
and so many amazing Opportunities like NATMIN will come to life!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

I am not surprised. Team is very active here. And they are reading each and every comments posted here. I was already sure that they will act on this issue at the earliest.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Thanks for that information. Thats the advantage of a decentralized market which are; transparency, safety, speed and  efficiency.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

I am not surprised. Team is very active here. And they are reading each and every comments posted here. I was already sure that they will act on this issue at the earliest.
I agree i also find the communication between Natmin team and their community very good a project needs to be very good in this part in order to succeed.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Same here, its quite unique to see a project without a softcap and they are just roiling out what they need but the fact is, such will likely attract investors into the project and the probability of them hitting their target is high, just like i stated before, people love to see new things, even though they may be skeptical at first but they will find the project intriguing enough to invest, its logical
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Thats the kind of information that could really make or break investors as good news from investors can really push things and get people super excited about where the project is headed
You’re right mate, I hope they get listed in a good exchange.This will definitely be an exciting news for investors.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

You should contact the team and ask them if you can have a go at translating the WP. You never know you could earn yourself some tokens or they might even pay you in ETH or BTC Shocked

That seems to be the trend. Just pass it through the Google translate page and don't review the translated copy. Most people don't realise that Google translate is not yet 100%

No where near i really think that it makes some companies come off cheap even though in some cases they attempted to get a quality translation and in the end just couldnt sadly. I've seen many projects struggle to even pay to get good translations
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

You should contact the team and ask them if you can have a go at translating the WP. You never know you could earn yourself some tokens or they might even pay you in ETH or BTC Shocked

That seems to be the trend. Just pass it through the Google translate page and don't review the translated copy. Most people don't realise that Google translate is not yet 100%

No where near i really think that it makes some companies come off cheap even though in some cases they attempted to get a quality translation and in the end just couldnt sadly. I've seen many projects struggle to even pay to get good translations

I will suggest they open an application for translation or do a bounty of some sort. They need to realise that in order to get quality job they need to spend money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: