Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

Does anyone know how long the dispute review time will take? Also, when will nodes be notified that their service is required to vote on a dispute? Will they receive an email or is it a notification that shows up on the platform only.. ?

The party who initiates the dispute process will be able to set the end time (24 hours minimum). This will give the other party enough time to provide their evidence. Once the evidence has been provided the voting process will start and should finish in a matter of a few hours. At the moment it is planned to have a vote sit not longer than 4 hours with a node. If the node does not vote or respond in 4 hours the vote will continue to the next available node. We can always adjust this time frame with the feedback from our community and nodes. Yes the nodes will receive a notification on the platform and an email.

The evidence is something like a picture for the damaged piece; piece is not like what has been described...etc for these disputes this actually fits perfectly since you need the human input. What happens when the dispute owner is the voting node?

That is correct. We still need human input on verification like that, as AI is not that capable yet. Any AI that is close to that kind of verification is not affordable or accessible at the moment. The voting nodes and dispute participants (the buyer and seller) will always be different. The buyer and seller cannot act as a node for their own dispute.

I agree, AI is still need need lot of improvements. At least those are available at affordable prices. For now verification done by human are good.

It is still at it's primary stage, though a lot of news has started emanating from it and brands are coming in to embrace it but at the moment, humans are the most efficient means of solving the issue of the dispute, between, one can get rewarded for participating in the settlement of a dispute which will lead to a vibrant platform as they progress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

There marketing strategy adopted by Natmin looks great. Implementation of the currency conversion. Which would allow buyer to convert fiat to tokens and seller to convert tokens to fiat. Also there’s the token buy burn streak; where about 30% of tokens are burned, 15% once and the other 15% would be burned at 1% each month.

Why is the other 15% burnt in 1% tranches any particular reason to that, I mean they can just burn all at once.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

There marketing strategy adopted by Natmin looks great. Implementation of the currency conversion. Which would allow buyer to convert fiat to tokens and seller to convert tokens to fiat. Also there’s the token buy burn streak; where about 30% of tokens are burned, 15% once and the other 15% would be burned at 1% each month.

Why is the other 15% burnt in 1% tranches any particular reason to that, I mean they can just burn all at once.

Exactly, burning monthly 1% will take long time and who's know infuture what will happen with Crypto market or with this tokens.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

i would like to know that myself!
is there any specific reason for that!
do they plan to release them in market then buy them back then burn?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

From my understanding they're buying them back. So the 1% will be they'll be buying that amount back form the market each month?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Guys, I just observed one thing at Natmin site. They are offering 20000 Natmin tokens for 1 ETH. So I want to confirm if the token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

From my understanding they're buying them back. So the 1% will be they'll be buying that amount back form the market each month?

We need some clarification from Natmin team about this token burning strategy. Let me check with them at telegram channel.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Does anyone know how long the dispute review time will take? Also, when will nodes be notified that their service is required to vote on a dispute? Will they receive an email or is it a notification that shows up on the platform only.. ?

The party who initiates the dispute process will be able to set the end time (24 hours minimum). This will give the other party enough time to provide their evidence. Once the evidence has been provided the voting process will start and should finish in a matter of a few hours. At the moment it is planned to have a vote sit not longer than 4 hours with a node. If the node does not vote or respond in 4 hours the vote will continue to the next available node. We can always adjust this time frame with the feedback from our community and nodes. Yes the nodes will receive a notification on the platform and an email.

I have always wondered how the nodes will be notified. This has totally answered every question I have about the nodes. Thanks
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Guys, I just observed one thing at Natmin site. They are offering 20000 Natmin tokens for 1 ETH. So I want to confirm if the token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
Price is fixed in ETH if you look in their Whitepaper at page 19 you can see that it says "the price is set to 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT" i think this is very profitable for early investors as ETH is very low right now.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

Price is fixed in ETH if you look in their Whitepaper at page 19 you can see that it says "the price is set to 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT" i think this is very profitable for early investors as ETH is very low right now.
thats a lovely information you shared there!
i would like to check that myself and get some for mine now!
whats the minimum investment!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

Along side you will get a 10% bonus if you purchase the token now. That's like 2000 tokens untop the original 20000 token, making it 14000 tokens for 1 eth. Amazing isn't it.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

Along side you will get a 10% bonus if you purchase the token now. That's like 2000 tokens untop the original 20000 token, making it 14000 tokens for 1 eth. Amazing isn't it.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

It's an impressive system, disputes will be handled efficiently. I like that the vote will pass on to the next available node if the initial node doesn't respond in the 4-hour time frame. that was actually going to be my next question, but you have already answered it for me Cheesy

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

I do not understand your bill. If I invest 1 ETH I get 20,000 tokens plus 10% bonus. that's 22,000 tokens
how do you get to 14,000 tokens?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Brilliant and incredible approach you've got planned out.  This will drive interest in to the platform, I actually want the process to be as transparent as best

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

It's an impressive system, disputes will be handled efficiently. I like that the vote will pass on to the next available node if the initial node doesn't respond in the 4-hour time frame. that was actually going to be my next question, but you have already answered it for me Cheesy

Creating that avenue for the community to be part of the project is indeed an awesome idea, this will help create an autonomous system, build up the value of the token because once there's a need for something, it becomes scarce, it takes a creative team to build a good brand that will stand the test of time and not phase out in a matter of months
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

Every users don't need to worry about the security because the transactions process are really good. They will get their product first before the Natmin send the payment to the seller.

This is much needed one especially in the crypto field. This will eventually reduce misusing the blockchain for their own sake.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Exactly, burning monthly 1% will take long time and who's know infuture what will happen with Crypto market or with this tokens.

I am still trying to understand how the whole token burning process works. How can you control that? Somebody please explain me.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

Creating that avenue for the community to be part of the project is indeed an awesome idea, this will help create an autonomous system, build up the value of the token because once there's a need for something, it becomes scarce, it takes a creative team to build a good brand that will stand the test of time and not phase out in a matter of months

Yes, I'm actually so impressed with the project, I might even become a node myself if I am eligible. It's a cool project to be a part of and I'm looking forward to watching their journey.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

I am still trying to understand how the whole token burning process works. How can you control that? Somebody please explain me.

Burning is essentially sending the token to an address whose private key can't be accessed for life, thereby destroying the ability of having that amount of token or the token out of circulation for life

Hope this helps?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: