Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Thank you for letting us know. We will take this up with the so-called team that did the translations for us.

Thank you, I am pleased that you respond so quickly to suggestions. I'll take a look at the original white paper, maybe I can translate it into my language (Would definitely be better than the current version :-))

Aha, so it's not Google Translation but done by some other team. Translation should be proper, now someone needs to check and verify whitepaper in other languages as well.

Yes we will surely organize a translation bounty in the next week so we can clear this up

Nice work Natmin it is great to see the team are actively responding to posts on the thread. I was going to send in the German translation question via telegram but I'm glad it's already sorted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Thank you for letting us know. We will take this up with the so-called team that did the translations for us.

Thank you, I am pleased that you respond so quickly to suggestions. I'll take a look at the original white paper, maybe I can translate it into my language (Would definitely be better than the current version :-))

Aha, so it's not Google Translation but done by some other team. Translation should be proper, now someone needs to check and verify whitepaper in other languages as well.

Yes we will surely organize a translation bounty in the next week so we can clear this up

Nice work Natmin it is great to see the team are actively responding to posts on the thread. I was going to send in the German translation question via telegram but I'm glad it's already sorted.

That’s what I expect to see on from an escrow Services team; quick response to issues within the community. With this One won’t be worried about transactions that are not completed.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

that's great, I'll try to participate, if not others are faster with the registration :-)
I know some good white paper translators, should they get the surcharge, then there will soon be very good translations to read
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

that's great, I'll try to participate, if not others are faster with the registration :-)
I know some good white paper translators, should they get the surcharge, then there will soon be very good translations to read

This is a good move i think it will help but dont expect too much of a mad rush especially for the more obscure languages from what i've seen finding qualified people for translations in the industry is a ball buster hehe
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

I originally thought one of the conditions of translation is the fact that you'd write in your native language not with  Google translator... Or maybe team translated themselves using Google translator service  Huh
yeah, google translator is definitely not allowed. no matter how advance the google translator is it still have it own short coming and no project would want to dint it name

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

I see your main sales have started and have collected 147 ETH at the beginning of the sale, while the remaining time is still very much 91 days, please tell me how much is your softcap?

We do not have a softcap, meaning the project will go ahead no matter how much we raise. The amount we raise will, however, affect the project timelines, as that might hinder us to expand the team after the public sale.

First time I'm investing a project that doesn't feel the need for a softcap... Why you may have a solid point of not stopping MO matter the amount of money raised.. Won't this affect project development as well aside team expansion?

I think the team are willing to fill in with their personal funding if that happened. Either case they could start small with whatever they got and build from there. most of the spends would be in the solidity side. So i think they can manage if that happens.

I don't think this is wise approach lol, it's not like the company is a non-profit company or I haven't read about ir anywhere yet, but I like to think so, the goal of every profitable business is to make profit not for running things with personal funds if you know what I mean

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

Does anyone know how long the dispute review time will take? Also, when will nodes be notified that their service is required to vote on a dispute? Will they receive an email or is it a notification that shows up on the platform only.. ?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

You should contact the team and ask them if you can have a go at translating the WP. You never know you could earn yourself some tokens or they might even pay you in ETH or BTC Shocked

That seems to be the trend. Just pass it through the Google translate page and don't review the translated copy. Most people don't realise that Google translate is not yet 100%

No where near i really think that it makes some companies come off cheap even though in some cases they attempted to get a quality translation and in the end just couldnt sadly. I've seen many projects struggle to even pay to get good translations

I will suggest they open an application for translation or do a bounty of some sort. They need to realise that in order to get quality job they need to spend money.

I agree, It will going to help them also on attracting more people to join on their  project from different countries that do the translations and bounties.

At your service
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:32:18 AM

Does anyone know how long the dispute review time will take? Also, when will nodes be notified that their service is required to vote on a dispute? Will they receive an email or is it a notification that shows up on the platform only.. ?

The party who initiates the dispute process will be able to set the end time (24 hours minimum). This will give the other party enough time to provide their evidence. Once the evidence has been provided the voting process will start and should finish in a matter of a few hours. At the moment it is planned to have a vote sit not longer than 4 hours with a node. If the node does not vote or respond in 4 hours the vote will continue to the next available node. We can always adjust this time frame with the feedback from our community and nodes. Yes the nodes will receive a notification on the platform and an email.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

The party who initiates the dispute process will be able to set the end time (24 hours minimum). This will give the other party enough time to provide their evidence. Once the evidence has been provided the voting process will start and should finish in a matter of a few hours. At the moment it is planned to have a vote sit not longer than 4 hours with a node. If the node does not vote or respond in 4 hours the vote will continue to the next available node. We can always adjust this time frame with the feedback from our community and nodes. Yes the nodes will receive a notification on the platform and an email.

The evidence is something like a picture for the damaged piece; piece is not like what has been described...etc for these disputes this actually fits perfectly since you need the human input. What happens when the dispute owner is the voting node?

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

The evidence is something like a picture for the damaged piece; piece is not like what has been described...etc for these disputes this actually fits perfectly since you need the human input. What happens when the dispute owner is the voting node?

That is correct. We still need human input on verification like that, as AI is not that capable yet. Any AI that is close to that kind of verification is not affordable or accessible at the moment. The voting nodes and dispute participants (the buyer and seller) will always be different. The buyer and seller cannot act as a node for their own dispute.

ning_aric

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

That is correct. We still need human input on verification like that, as AI is not that capable yet. Any AI that is close to that kind of verification is not affordable or accessible at the moment. The voting nodes and dispute participants (the buyer and seller) will always be different. The buyer and seller cannot act as a node for their own dispute.

The voting system you described looks splendid. If it goes as planned. I’ll advise some test run to put to check out bugs. Whats going to be the require to be a able to vote in a dispute?
Would there be rating for them? Plus a process to checkmate dispute conclusion.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

I agree, AI is still need need lot of improvements. At least those are available at affordable prices. For now verification done by human are good.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

You should contact the team and ask them if you can have a go at translating the WP. You never know you could earn yourself some tokens or they might even pay you in ETH or BTC Shocked

That seems to be the trend. Just pass it through the Google translate page and don't review the translated copy. Most people don't realise that Google translate is not yet 100%

No where near i really think that it makes some companies come off cheap even though in some cases they attempted to get a quality translation and in the end just couldnt sadly. I've seen many projects struggle to even pay to get good translations

I will suggest they open an application for translation or do a bounty of some sort. They need to realise that in order to get quality job they need to spend money.

I agree, It will going to help them also on attracting more people to join on their  project from different countries that do the translations and bounties.

well at this junction i defintely think they will because they in essence need to capture as many investors as they can except they want a specific number of investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

well at this junction i defintely think they will because they in essence need to capture as many investors as they can except they want a specific number of investors
Starting a bounty program will be very good for this project their community will get bigger too, do they plan to start one in the future as i could not find any bounty thread at their page?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

Natmin.io shows the Public sale is on. With a 10% bonus and price of 1ETH to 20 000NAT that looks good.
These tokens would be used in a transaction with persons from different countries. Is there a specific country restriction in being part of the public sale?

Yes, unfortunately, citizens from the USA are not allowed to participate in the public sale. They will, however, be able to buy our tokens from exchanges once we announce the big news.

Oh. That’s about 325million citizens been left out still NAT tokens get to an exchange. I could say the price of your tokens if monitored shouldn’t dump on getting to these exchanges.
Exchanges and trading pairs chosen should be well thought of to avoid volatility of trading pair. How soon do you think that would be?

We are working really hard with exchanges at the moment and we should have some news in the coming week. Please stay tuned  Smiley

This is good to hear, I hope you guys get listed on a reliable exchange and please do take your time to vet them as they're lots of shady exchanges out there.

It's interesting that they have already having exchange listing in their plans at this time. Which of the exchanges do you guys have in mind? If you don't mind listing.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

The voting system you described looks splendid. If it goes as planned. I’ll advise some test run to put to check out bugs. Whats going to be the require to be a able to vote in a dispute?

Each transaction will be categorized and the same goes for the nodes. People have skills and knowledge in different areas. So, when a person applies to be a node they will pick a category where they specialize in and they will receive dispute transactions that fall into their category. This will confirm the voters actually knows the industry they have to vote for. When applying, the nodes will have to provide proof they have the knowledge or are qualified in the category they apply for. This will further inspire confidence in the voting system.

ning_aric

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

There marketing strategy adopted by Natmin looks great. Implementation of the currency conversion. Which would allow buyer to convert fiat to tokens and seller to convert tokens to fiat. Also there’s the token buy burn streak; where about 30% of tokens are burned, 15% once and the other 15% would be burned at 1% each month.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Each transaction will be categorized and the same goes for the nodes. People have skills and knowledge in different areas. So, when a person applies to be a node they will pick a category where they specialize in and they will receive dispute transactions that fall into their category. This will confirm the voters actually knows the industry they have to vote for. When applying, the nodes will have to provide proof they have the knowledge or are qualified in the category they apply for. This will further inspire confidence in the voting system.

Oh okay so basically that is where the KYC comes in handy; Through it you will be sure that it is not the same person who is disputing and voting. I think this should explained in the whitepaper Cheesy I know it is obvious but still emphasis on the obvious.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

There marketing strategy adopted by Natmin looks great. Implementation of the currency conversion. Which would allow buyer to convert fiat to tokens and seller to convert tokens to fiat. Also there’s the token buy burn streak; where about 30% of tokens are burned, 15% once and the other 15% would be burned at 1% each month.

Every users don't need to worry about the security because the transactions process are really good. They will get their product first before the Natmin send the payment to the seller.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: