Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Our amazing CEO and Founder, Jaco Swanepoel has been featured in Crypto Investment Times!

You can read the entire publication here: http://cryptoinvestmenttimes.com/CIT18/The-Crypto-Investment-Times-Oct2018.pdf

Thanks for the link, I did not know this magazine yet. Congratulations on the article about your project, I really liked it.
And now I have to read the other ones too :-)
Indeed a very interesting article, this shows that the CEO is a very known man, and this is also a good way to get more investors through different kind of promotions..

I see them active as of late with content generation and being present in the press. There is also another publication they've made on how the blockchain functions.

Yeah. If you follow them on Twitter you will see that they have been tweeting enough recently. They are pretty active on social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Our amazing CEO and Founder, Jaco Swanepoel has been featured in Crypto Investment Times!

You can read the entire publication here: http://cryptoinvestmenttimes.com/CIT18/The-Crypto-Investment-Times-Oct2018.pdf

Thanks for the link, I did not know this magazine yet. Congratulations on the article about your project, I really liked it.
Indeed a very interesting article, this shows that the CEO is a very known man, and this is also a good way to get more investors through different kind of promotions..

I see them active as of late with content generation and being present in the press. There is also another publication they've made on how the blockchain functions.

Yeah. If you follow them on Twitter you will see that they have been tweeting enough recently. They are pretty active on social media.
They also have a big community on their Facebook and even a lot of subscribers on their YouTube channel too, but it has been a while since they have posted a new video there.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Ya to my knowledge it’s only via bitmart since it’s a promotion for the listing launch I still think it’s a great opportunity and was really was smart for the team to use the opportunity

Yea. Was a good and a smart move like you said. I just hope a lot of people get to see this and indeed participate in the campaign.

Most projects don't indicate listing on any exchange until after ICO, I think people will be glad to know they already listing in motion.

For me, listing of token is very happy news. My only concern is the timing. They are too early to get listed which will spoil the fun of listing after token sales.

I think the reason why they went for exchange listing is because they want countries that are banned from buying token at ICO to have access to the token regardless

From Bitmart we can buy, but can  we sell also now when ICO is running? Areere any previous cases where token was available at exchange during ICO? What was the result?
I dont think so!
Even if you want to put a sell order you have to make lower Bid then you brought it for as they are in ICO sell Price is stable now.
Bitmart listing is for making it easier to buy token then the traditional tokensel.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Ya to my knowledge it’s only via bitmart since it’s a promotion for the listing launch I still think it’s a great opportunity and was really was smart for the team to use the opportunity

Yea. Was a good and a smart move like you said. I just hope a lot of people get to see this and indeed participate in the campaign.

Most projects don't indicate listing on any exchange until after ICO, I think people will be glad to know they already listing in motion.

For me, listing of token is very happy news. My only concern is the timing. They are too early to get listed which will spoil the fun of listing after token sales.

I think the reason why they went for exchange listing is because they want countries that are banned from buying token at ICO to have access to the token regardless

From Bitmart we can buy, but can  we sell also now when ICO is running? Areere any previous cases where token was available at exchange during ICO? What was the result?
I dont think so!
Even if you want to put a sell order you have to make lower Bid then you brought it for as they are in ICO sell Price is stable now.
Bitmart listing is for making it easier to buy token then the traditional tokensel.

I haven't tried tbh however I doubt you can sell; I think the contract is locked. It wouldn't make sense if selling is allowed. People will end up selling lower the ICO price I guess.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

Want to know more about Natmin's use of Blockchain to double security and accountability?
Check out this amazing article on ZyCrypto.
https://zycrypto.com/natmin-building-a-bridge-between-escrow-and-blockchain-to-double-security-and-accountability/

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

I dont think so!

I haven't tried tbh however I doubt you can sell; I think the contract is locked. It wouldn't make sense if selling is allowed. People will end up selling lower the ICO price I guess.

I cannot imagine that you can already sell the coins on the exchange. I‘m sure that the coins are locked until the end of the ICO.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

I dont think so!

if you can only buy the tokens at the ICO price right now, why sell them cheaper? That would not make sense. and Bountytokens have not been sent, right?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Yes they are. That's really good because once the people saw that the project is really active they will really going to join and some of them might become an investors.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I dont think so!

if you can only buy the tokens at the ICO price right now, why sell them cheaper? That would not make sense. and Bountytokens have not been sent, right?
As I seen previously also, till end of the ICO they cannot send bounty tokens to the bounty hunters wallet. Even sometimes I saw tokens are locked and you cannot trade with them if available in your wallet.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

well countries like USA that prohibited their citizens from buy tokens at ICO, this can give them the required privilege they need to get token regardless of the ban

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Presence in the twitter and any other socail media is crucial for the project to be successful. Natmin knows about it for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:00:41 AM by ning_aric

Want to know more about Natmin's use of Blockchain to double security and accountability?
Check out this amazing article on ZyCrypto.
https://zycrypto.com/natmin-building-a-bridge-between-escrow-and-blockchain-to-double-security-and-accountability/

Transaction have gone global. It’s No more local. Hence the increase in scams encountered.
A safe haven to not only getting Transaction swift but to rest knowing it’s safe. Thanks for the post. Quite informative. I hope it reaches out.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

It will ebb and flow I think as eth bounces I imagine if your quick you’ll be able to pick up cheaper from time to time depending on who’s selling for less than it was bought for, for some reason

I think through my scroll through some threads on bitcointalk yesterday, I came across someone willing to sell his token at a cheap price due to some life circumstances according to him.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

It’s reqlly good that the teams getting more writeups on the project you guys need as much attention as possible from the community I mean the niche needs a solid company and it’s so unique it should be great but only if people know the company and project exists

Yea, i think that's their biggest challenge, the concept is good and known by individuals, so no much explanation is required other than some serious awareness campaign to get the community on board the platform, this is something that everyone desire when it comes to transacting business online, so its a fact that it will be embraced once modalities are in place
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

It will ebb and flow I think as eth bounces I imagine if your quick you’ll be able to pick up cheaper from time to time depending on who’s selling for less than it was bought for, for some reason

Yeah, in my opinion, they should have made the sale price $0.01 or 0.00005 ETH as it avoids any confusion or differences. I would prefer it if it was either a set price in crypto or a set price in fiat.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

Isn't Natmin the sole seller of the token over the exchange since its not open for trading yet but as an opportunity for restricted country to buy into  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Yeah, in my opinion, they should have made the sale price $0.01 or 0.00005 ETH as it avoids any confusion or differences. I would prefer it if it was either a set price in crypto or a set price in fiat.

Yes, this was said before, the price was locked to 0.00005 ETH for each NAT when the token sale was happening from the ICO website. Just a reminder that since we moved the remaining tokens to the exchanges we cannot guarantee that price anymore, we launched at $0.01 per token. This price will be affected by the users trading.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

I think through my scroll through some threads on bitcointalk yesterday, I came across someone willing to sell his token at a cheap price due to some life circumstances according to him.

wow, how is he going to do that, if am going to advise him i would suggest he sell them to his crypto friend because it going to be defficult to sell a token that is not yet trading.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

wow, how is he going to do that, if am going to advise him i would suggest he sell them to his crypto friend because it going to be defficult to sell a token that is not yet trading.

I’ve seen people get scammed for stuff like that but I’ve also see it true where people buy in early but then end up short for rent or medical stuff because they didn’t follow the main rules of investing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

I dont think so!

That is true; Bounty Tokens are sent after the ICO. However with the earlier case of users selling lower what I meant was that it is a possible risk; it unlikely to happen but possible especially if things changed down the line. you might find people selling at a loss to save their investments; I was basically just considering that risk even though it might be unlikely plus if the tokens are locked there is nothing to worry about any way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: