Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
I think this only applies to Bitcoin, which has been recognized in Japan. And I have not heard about the altcoin clarity in Japan in this case. Can you explain to me?

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

But the problem is these "lucky"-workers can't pay bitcoin as fiat. In cities we still have a lot of places, where you can't pay by bitcoin.
Maybe those who accepts bitcoin as their salary knows the value of bitcoin in the long run. I think its always your choice whether to accept it or not. Yes, there’s a limited transactions for bitcoin right now but in the future we wil see more option so that we can enjoy using cryptocurrency around the world.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

This is a very good news, but today I read many articles about the recent crypto market but I did not found this one. Could you please provide us the news link? As I known, In Japan, There has several ATM booth for the bitcoin, such an inspirational thing to show the fudders and panic people. I hope very soon, There will be more Bitcoin ATM in different countries.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

The crypto ecosystem always hears good news. We are looking forward to see I g more of these news in the future. Bitcoin will surely enter all places and corners around the world.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

This initiative is quite commendable and a good hope that bitcoin can really be a form of remuneration for work done
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

But the problem is these "lucky"-workers can't pay bitcoin as fiat. In cities we still have a lot of places, where you can't pay by bitcoin.

Yes there are hardly few countries like Malta and Estonia which promote crypto but bankers will be a pain in every country .
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

That's not surprising because Japan is the country really support bitcoin, in Japan you can use bitcoin for daily transaction. I also ever heard this news before, Japan has Made a good step and because of that Japan can be role model for another country. Hope will many countries support bitcoin so one day we can use bitcoinfor daily life.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  

this has nothing to do with altcoins!

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.
It has a LOT to do with altcoins! The more the acceptability of bitcoin, the better for the altcoins and the general cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin controls the market as everything in the crypto market is tilted towards it. If bitcoin is healthy or strong, then the entire market including the altcoins will be healthy and strong also with the support of bitcoin. You should know that if bitcoin collapses, it may spell doom for the cryptocurrency market and even this forum may cease to exist. Therefore, every good news for Bitcoin, is indirectly a good news for the alts.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I really believe that's good news you share but can you put link for the reference regarding this good news, by way japan is one of the rich and popular country from the industry of new technologies specially in the electronics.

This news japan companies paying bitcoin for salary is big help to cryptocurrency community hope this news help to grow up again the bitcoin proce in the market.

Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Bitcoin will gradually be accepted as a mode of payment by the world. It is a nice initiative by companies in Japan trying to make the use of bitcoin as a normal currency. I wish the whole world could accept and use this method to pay workers.
Crypto0035

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:01:56 AM

They should not try this with alts
KrishaBitcoin

Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

Actually, this is already an old news which is already started last Dec 2017. The workers have their option on how they will receive their salary either thru Yen or thru Bitcoin payment in which mostly choose Bitcoin in support to their government that fully supported Bitcoin existence but it is clear that it did not help to pump up Bitcoin price since then as Bitcoin until now is in the middle of bearish trend. https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/191437-japan-gmo-internet-bitcoin-salaries.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

this is old news, I am already familiar with this news, and in fact has no effect on the price of bitcoins or even altcoins, I think if Japan pays workers with bitcoin then what does it have to do with altcoin?
Indeed it does not affect the price of altcoins, but some Bitcoin holders usually always venture into the altcoin and look for altcoins to be potential investments, if the adoption of the altcoin increases the price of the altcoin will rise.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

I doubt that news. But if it is, then it's good for crypto. We need to verify that this information is accurate.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

I think this is not new news, Japan has realized before other countries accept bitcoin. bitcoin has a good place there, geographical, business, economic and political conditions are very supportive of bitcoin to create a stable crypto market.

Katystrong

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

It is a good news for crypto world. I hope there will be more countries accept bitcoin as a payment method like Japan
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

What is the name of the company so that i will be able to use it and search for it as a basis, when somebody asks me if cryptocurrency is real legit. Not just japan pays digital currency also in part lf zimbabwe if i am not mistaken but one of the first world country specifically japan completely allows and implement of paying salary in bitcoin.  I was just thinking of what wallet are they using. 

Dobrodav

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

It is a good news for crypto world. I hope there will be more countries accept bitcoin as a payment method like Japan
they are too scare bitcoin just because they can't control it. they don't realize how bitcoin good it is. fast transaction, low fee. our government need do exactly like japanese government did.

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

That's an interesting thing, and probably as much as they know the potential of Bitcoin and the Crypto market. Japan is also the first country to detect Blockchain technology so businesses are already supporting the development of this technology. that was amazing.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

As nowadays market drop down and mostly users are very panic such a type news give them that not to be panic and it's really a good news that companies in japan paying salary in bitcoin these type of step proving bitcoin more trusting and promising.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: