Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1339 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
It's always a good time to buy coins if you're planning on going for a long-term startegy as prices will definetly go up in the long run.

As for the current market, I think we'll end the year below 10k, I know many people expect prices to go up in the upcoming months, but I don't see it happening, I don't expect a massive spike in prices given how there aren't news or events that could cause an explosive surge in the prices. Perhaps if the bulls want, they could trigger a btc rally, but it won't be as big as some people think.

Lower your expectations, don't expect anything major to happen, and you'll be fine for the rest of the year.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

I think the market is stuck. The problem is that only traders interested in BTC, eth... Crypto can't offer something to ordinary person.

Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
In my opinion, the market will be better in early 2019, at the end of 2018 when Mtgox compensate investors, investors will sell Bitcoin, If this bitcoin loses the important support threshold of $ 5800, it does not know what will happen => down
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place. The price of all cryptocurrency still down but the market starts to up slowly. I believe that the market will reach the top very soon. The price of mean currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum litecoin increase very soon.

indeed, now the value of all crypto currencies is being recovered to rise slowly, and actually this is the right time to trade in the short term, because changes in value tend to rise
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news.
Honestly, now I would say that this market situation is a very unstable situation because the increase and decrease always occur so fast and difficult to predict.

It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
It's true that I also have the opinion that this is a good opportunity for investors to buy a few coins that have the potential for long-term investment.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I am very positive about this market and I know bitcoin and other good coins will have their own time to rise. Bear market will last longer but we must stay calm and not panic because the future is still matter. Look for good coins that can be in a good position in the future and you will gain more.
bitcoin moon

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Now we need wait some time & let's see what happen . I thing it will be grow up we are waiting for it. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
okaraun

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

I agree with you that it's time to buy cryptos now when the market is red.
But it's hard to predict if it's gonna be sold at a higher price in following months.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

If I need to evaluate the current market conditions, I will not be able to write anything very positive because we are in the month of the month and all investments are losing value during this period. We can also conclude that this period is only the period of purchase, especially if we consider that the investments made in the bull period have lost value. As for the future of the market, I think there will be a new uptrend and a little recovery in the coming periods. Although it is too early to make long-term evaluations, I think that this market will be more valuable in the future.
miramax-10

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

The market has the property of being cyclical, and the events are repeated, you can see the graphs of past years and understand that this has already happened, this is not the first time. When the media portends death to bitcoin, it's worth thinking about whether such news is beneficial to someone.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I think we can see 6000$ and less for bitcoin in the near futere. Now, 5800 is the strongest support line. I strongly belive that we can not break it and we will see 10000$ and more for one bitcoin by the end of this year. And remember that no one knows exactly what will happen, you should trust only yourself
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Sadly even a huge news won't affect that much the price, seems whales are not yet done accumulating so they will keep pushing dowm the price and squeezing every money that weak hands have. So move over, if the whales are done even a little news will become a big and great news and over hype will be everywhere.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

It will be fine, but I don't know when. Now, all you should do is hold. If you have savings, you can use as much as you can afford to lose to buy Bitcoin. If you pay attention, the best self-protection coin in the market is BTC.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

I think that now just large investors are waiting for small investors to come out to the maximum and they will enter the market at such good prices to get even more profit.
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

For me it's going smoothly upward. It's a good sign especially that more and more people is adapting crypto currency in other industries. Up and downs are everywhere but at least at the end of the day bitcoin is climbing slowly upward.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

I have actually sold  most of my coins at the dip so i am usually facing a hectic time now but i would surely get some more ether and bitcoins as soon as the price gets to the dip again. I would like to buy as much as possible again because the markets could really get much high again.
Well, I really do hope you are having some plans as regards to that and you are not just making a blind decision in the market without a strategy of when you should be getting into the market.

I really do not fancy it when people tend to sell the dips after holding all these while, as that shows a trade without a plan in the first place and if you are still delving in the same manner, I would say it is better you face the idea of holding than trying to trade the market. I have been there, and it usually does not turn out good.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
Merited by Kevin77 (1)

The current market is just a phase and nothing else and certainly, the future is very bright as far as I am concerned. Nothing has changed for bad, development is still going on every single day and adoption will keep increasing, irrespective of what the price is like now.

At least, for what it is worth, we are not where we used to be, even though we are not where we want to be yet, but it is a gradual process and I believe over time, things would work out better in its own fashion.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

This time it really disappointing me. When the price goes down to like 6.2 thousand dollars or so that means it usually reached the bottom, however the good part whenever it goes from 6.2 to 6.5-6.6 thousand levels it usually goes even higher to 7.2 thousand levels which means that it follows a trend of 1 thousand dollar going up and down most of the time.

This time it got stuck at 6.6 and did not moved to $7.2k levels. Previously when it hit 6 thousand levels we saw 8 thousand, than when it went back to 6 thousand levels it went up to 7.7 thousand levels and after that it dropped to 6 again and moved to 7.2 levels, this time it went to 6 and only moved to 6.6, the increases drops with each time. It is scary overall Sad.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

All altcoin already going down too much since january, and this is beyond my prediction. Crypto price is hard to predict in short times but for long times crypto will he have great future and the total market cap can be going up to a multi trilliun dolar. Like many expert said current situation of crypto market is all in the bottomed.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

The digital money market has a great and promising future, there will be a good growth, and during some altcoins will simply leave because of the lack of demand or lack of their real product
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: